Author Topic: random virus/hack  (Read 1079 times)

Offline Death Calls You

• Major(1)
  • Im waiting, but youll never find me
random virus/hack
« on: May 13, 2007, 08:49:23 am »
ok, ive got a MAJOR problem. every now and then my computer jumps around when a server msg comes up and then all of a sudden i cant shoot with any of my guns and my chainsaw is the only weapon that works but when i use it i flay across the screen, i need REAL help cose im try to join a clan but they think im hacking, im getting a retryal soon and i need help. i havnt downloaded any hacks for this and i rly dont like it, ow and also, when i spawn, on my weapons menu, it has "Weapon Mod" and it gives me stats for the weapons :( please help
wanna fight? ill give you a time of death.

Offline Demonic

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran
  • All you hate!
Re: random virus/hack
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2007, 09:08:08 am »
You're using the hoverrace weapon mod. Re-install soldat or delete your weapons.ini from your soldat folder.

Offline NinjaGimp369

• Veteran
  • Wa-Poww!
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2007, 06:40:09 pm »
Wrong section.

I have a similar problem where all my weopans screw up. I have never touched my weapons.ini folder but sometimes during a game, all of a sudden, my weapons have extra ammo. I can fire, just no bullets come out :'(.

It's different every time though, the other day my weapons glitched up and my knife gave me boosts to the right every time I tried to stab somebody with it and my minigun didn't shoot a single bullet but teleported me to spawn points. I have to rejoin in order for it to go away.
"You should've used the pythagoras theorum, b*tch."
[/url]

Offline Scrooge

• Soldier
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2007, 06:46:40 pm »
I have a similar problem where all my weopans screw up. I have never touched my weapons.ini folder but sometimes during a game, all of a sudden, my weapons have extra ammo. I can fire, just no bullets come out :'(.

That happened alot on GA2 during 1.3.1

It seems as though you have downloaded a mod "accidentaly" and it has your chainsaw a "flying tool" just like the minigun variant in that fantasy mod thingy (forgot name)
R.I.P Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold

Offline FliesLikeABrick

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
    • Ultimate 13 Soldat
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2007, 06:46:49 pm »
Note: instead of posting "Wrong section." in a thread, just hit the "Report to moderator" button and say that it might be in the wrong section.  This way:
1) You don't look like a buffoon after it has been moved to the correct section
2) we see it faster
3) it doesn't clutter the thread.

Offline NinjaGimp369

• Veteran
  • Wa-Poww!
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2007, 06:52:49 pm »
Note: instead of posting "Wrong section." in a thread, just hit the "Report to moderator" button and say that it might be in the wrong section.  This way:
1) You don't look like a buffoon after it has been moved to the correct section
2) we see it faster
3) it doesn't clutter the thread.

Fair enough, thanks for that.
"You should've used the pythagoras theorum, b*tch."
[/url]

Offline Death Calls You

• Major(1)
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2007, 06:52:59 am »
i reinstaled it and its working ok now and ive never touched my weapons.ini eaither

Offline SpiltCoffee

• Veteran
  • Spilt, not Split!
    • SpiltCoffee's Site
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2007, 07:34:31 am »
GameArena's servers are totally screwed. Anyone been on GA 6? Every now and then, the server gets screwed, and it doesn't think there are any polygons loaded in the map, therefore enabling you to shoot people through the map.

Lots of fun, 'specially when n00bs don't get what I mean by "You can shoot through the map!" and start calling me a hacker...

Don't worry about it, Death. If Boots still says that you can't join because of hacking, get me to talk to him.
When life hands you High Fructose Corn Syrup, Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Maltodextrin, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate,
Magnesium Oxide, Calcium Fumarate, Yellow 5, Tocopherol and Less Than 2% Natural Flavour... make Lemonade!

Offline Death Calls You

• Major(1)
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2007, 03:59:29 pm »
dont worry about it split, bootz is mad @ me cose i was straight forward to him, serves him right too, thatll teach him for being straight forward to people like me