Author Topic: hexer mod PWNS  (Read 2404 times)

Offline zyxstand

• Veteran
  • Mother of all Bombs
hexer mod PWNS
« on: May 13, 2007, 11:02:42 pm »
First the link:  http://forums.soldat.pl/index.php?topic=14061.0

Who here DOESN"T like the hexer mod by avarax?  It's an RPG-type mod with awesome scripting features to make soldat even more addicting than it already is.  Go to the topic and join the fun.  Free account making etc.  -  IT'S AWESOME

Discuss the hexer mod here.
Can't think of anything original to put here...

Offline Krypt_

• Soldier
Re: hexer mod PWNS
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2007, 11:10:46 pm »
Yea, I gotta say. This mod/script melts faces. I love the rpg feel in Soldat, it just seems to click for me. I can't wait till some of the more minor bugs are fixed and its released to the public...wait...will it ever be released to the public? or kept by Avarax and distributed to various server providers such as EnEsCe and Iq_Unlimited (if those names are correct.) I'm really anxious to get my hands on this mod/script myself and play it with my friends in my own server.

Avarax is god. Nuff said here.

Expression.Freedom.Art.

Offline zyxstand

• Veteran
  • Mother of all Bombs
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2007, 11:29:07 pm »
The only thing that upsets me is that Avarax has reset everyone's account before when he updated the mod (even if it wasn't all that necessary) - I have the feeling he's gonna do the same when he upgrades it further making my current high-level useless...

Offline Shady

• Major(1)
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2007, 12:57:27 am »
The only thing that upsets me is that Avarax has reset everyone's account before when he updated the mod (even if it wasn't all that necessary) - I have the feeling he's gonna do the same when he upgrades it further making my current high-level useless...

It's in beta, expect your level to be reset a few more times.

Offline NorrisScott

• Soldier
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2007, 03:55:13 pm »
zyx, might I say that you are incredibly fun to play against on Hexer. You and Shaman. I was playing against you guys last night (Normally I'm Me, You *****!, but that time I was [BR-Act] Kazuo Kiriyama) and damn was that a challenge. Shaman scared the hell out of me with his Lvl. 45ness, and you seemed to pop up every time I killed someone and had low health.

This is one of the best mods for Soldat I've ever played. Between any Hexer server, and EnEsCe's Trenchwars with their airstrikes, I've been playing alot more Soldat as of late. Great work :D

Soldat Name: Kazuo Kiriyama

Offline #38

• Soldier
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2007, 05:46:39 pm »
shaman got to level 45 already?...he was like 32 the last time i saw him which was yesterday
Real Men Drill Deep

Offline blackdevil0742

• Veteran
  • Don't Panic
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2007, 06:12:21 pm »
Yeh it's fun but I haven't figuredout when I'm able to use the skills(currently lvl11). Before I got a message to learn a summon skill at lvl5 but now he updated it and dunno..

OBEY!!!

Offline {depth}shaman

• Soldier
  • I'm Warning lvl 1! So i suggest you lay low
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2007, 07:38:23 pm »
lol im at 52 right now with another lvl 25 character with disarm, conjure clip, and warmth. The best combo right now is vampirism, vanish, and critical strike. I'm getting like 1200% combobonuses and wiping out whole teams in 2 sec. It got boring so i started a new character. Boy im so addicted to this shit right now its not even funny. I haven't gamed like this since rome total war several years ago. Oh well. Time for some calculus hmwk? Time to get out in the santa cruz sun here? NO WAY! IM GAMING BABY! As soon as summon is programmed, you fools are chump change!
Life's like a shit sandwich. The more bread you have, the less shit goes down with each bite.

Offline Iq Unlimited

• Flagrunner
  • mr. foobar2000
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2007, 09:01:01 pm »
Im starting my own server too! :P. Also we have something in development (maybe!) that you people will <3 me for :). Not telling quite yet though because we (the people who are doing this) arent sure if we are going through with it or not.

Offline KYB

• Major(1)
  • I wear an orange jumpsuit into battle.
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2007, 10:08:07 pm »
Yeah I'm kind of addicted too... unfortunately, my constant... profanities have made me a kind of... ill-reputed player. I need to calm down a bit but it's so annoying being killed over and over by a high level and not being able to anything about it. That is the only downside in my opinion.
Spread love.
Spread tolerance.
Spread peace.
Spread the word.

Offline Avarax

• Veteran
    • Official Hexer & MMod site
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2007, 01:17:14 am »
the DareDevil server's accounts have been deleted due to the update. leveling is much harder now.
I like to have one Martini
Two at the very most
Three I'm under the table
Four I'm under the host

Offline zyxstand

• Veteran
  • Mother of all Bombs
« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2007, 06:19:39 pm »
argh, is that why i went to level 6 from level 22 suddenly? 

Offline {depth}shaman

• Soldier
  • I'm Warning lvl 1! So i suggest you lay low
« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2007, 07:11:52 pm »
I wish there was someway we could transfer characters from server to server. Is there anyway to implement this? As soon as this script is released there's gonna be a shite load of servers raging.
Life's like a shit sandwich. The more bread you have, the less shit goes down with each bite.

Offline cynicle

• Major(1)
« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2007, 09:24:29 am »
you ask for the near impossibe :P uploading everyones info and storing it onto a database, then retrieving it at a whim. If I saw that I would be impressed.
It would be at the point then where it really is no longer soldat it has been upgraded that much.
Join the Army. Visit strange and exotic places. Meet fascinating people. And kill them.

Aus Soldat League 203.208.70.216:23073

Offline neon

• Major
  • yay :)
« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2007, 04:26:48 pm »
started playing this today :D absolutley great kinda hard to start off with though when your really low level. but when you get into it it's really good :D had to tell avarax on irc what i thought of it and to congratulate him

Offline fireblade212

• Camper
  • The gods chose right.
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2007, 04:33:27 pm »
hmm.. well im level 3 and i still dont know hwat im doing.. plus i diconect every 30 min and some1 filled server up because i need to fix my internet
Mapmaker-mapmaker plus                         

Working map-  thinking
My game forum(register)