Author Topic: Official news about the future of Soldat and Crimson Glory  (Read 35489 times)

Offline BondJamesBond

• Flagrunner
    • http://tobylands.com
Re: Official news about the future of Soldat and Crimson Glory
« Reply #100 on: September 12, 2007, 05:29:10 pm »
"...as I see it now, I truly think it will be the best game ever made in history."

Nothing will beat Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas dude. Not even BLACK (10/10 -PSM) and God of War (10/10 -PSM) can do it, so for Crimson Glory to beat GTA: SA... a bit impossible.

But I believe it will be a good game, just not the best.

Treason. Murder him.
The computer is a moron.
?  - Peter Drucker

Offline Dizzy So 1337

• Soldier
Re: Official news about the future of Soldat and Crimson Glory
« Reply #101 on: September 13, 2007, 03:56:53 am »
"...as I see it now, I truly think it will be the best game ever made in history."

Nothing will beat Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas dude. Not even BLACK (10/10 -PSM) and God of War (10/10 -PSM) can do it, so for Crimson Glory to beat GTA: SA... a bit impossible.

Eh, interesting how your 'best ever' game choices date you.  As do mine, I'm sure.  In my opinion (and I'm very very old keep that in mind), Resident Evil 2, Super Mario World 2, Final Fantasy VII, Starcraft, and oh yes Virtua Fighter 2 (for you arcade junkies) are teh greatest.  Like fine wines, these are a few of the games that are so goddamned good that they still deserver to be played, even as the march of technology has passed them by. Oh yeah and one other little game I forgot to mention above:

SOLDAT

« Last Edit: September 13, 2007, 03:59:42 am by Dizzy So 1337 »
xfire - todhostetler
"There's nothing I wouldn't do to win. But I never hurt anyone except to stick a dogskull on a stake."