Author Topic: where to get old balances  (Read 1164 times)

Offline {depth}shaman

• Soldier
  • I'm Warning lvl 1! So i suggest you lay low
where to get old balances
« on: May 20, 2007, 07:03:16 pm »
I just discovered poeple are still playing soldat 1.3. If you still have it you can play, but only noobs from obscure countries play. If anybody has a link to where you can download 1.3, they should post it for those who don't have it. Also, I was wandering if anyone still played 1.2 and where i could find a dl for that version?

You know, i savored the past ten minutes with the old autos. Mp5 actually mowed people down, Ak and minime weren't impossible to aim, and steyr, well, it was underpowered and should have been buffed for new version.

Anyway, i think the real solution is pool some $$cash money$$ together and get a server with the old balances going. But only after we exhaust this fight against stubborn authorites around here to get the balance improved for soldat 1.4.1
Life's like a shit sandwich. The more bread you have, the less shit goes down with each bite.

Offline iDante

• Veteran
Re: where to get old balances
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2007, 07:06:38 pm »
I agree, I liked the weapons balance from old versions better, and would like to get those versions back.

6th_account

Re: where to get old balances
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2007, 07:46:52 pm »
The changelog in the weapons.ini can be used to revert changes back to 1.3.1 and 1.3. There should also be a weapons121.ini included in your Soldat folder. If not, google for "soldat 1.2.1".