Author Topic: Tactical Soldat - Download on page 11  (Read 70076 times)

Offline Shivorken

• Soldier
  • Full Blood Azn
Tactical Soldat - Download on page 11
« on: May 22, 2007, 05:35:57 am »
This mod is intended to be played with realistic on, hence why this is a 'realistic mod'
- Now its an optional switch between ini's

Download (FULL) 5.5mbs - Includes Complete Mod, Weapon addons (new ones) and Interface

http://www.zshare.net/download/3966992904b969/

Download (Older Version) Previous version. Gosteks a lil fk'd, Weapons don't look as nice, but extra weapons are in this version that i 4got to put in the new

http://www.zshare.net/download/2552069dd31e66/

What Has Been Changed

A lot of the games aspects have been changed from the usual soldat that you play everyday. The weapons have been changed and they are made by Papasurf (i have requested permission to use them and i was granted), but many of the weapons have been modified till i was satisfied. The crossbow was originally make by Lord Ivan (permission yet to be granted as he has not replied) but has been modified a lot.

The weapons in this game all shoot with high velocity (for the added realism) and they damage A LOT. The weapons are all strong enough to kill with a few bullets (some one hit kills) and they shoot very fast. The bink and recoil is massive for most weapons and it will render your gun incredibly inaccurate after 2-3 shoots (more due to the recoil rather than bink). This forces you to shoot slowly or you wont hit anything since your gun will go crazy if you just hold the fire button down.

Another change is the weapon ammo. All primary weapons (except for the shotgun because you cant make it limited ammo) have limited ammo - you get only one clip for auto (use it up and pick up the gun your enemy was using). This forces you to use your ammo sparingly and shoot more accurately. Some of the weapons such as the ruger and the grenade launcher have extra ammo so you dont just get 4 or 1 shot/s before you run out of ammo. Secondary weapons do have unlimited ammo and the chainsaw has been converted into a taser.

Gosteks are from Papasurf's Neo Soldat mod with a balaclava replacing the punk hair (changable colours) and the Mr.T hair (Black balaclava with antiflash glasses - hardly noticeable but there is that little glimmer).

Here is an overview of the weapons:

[PRIMARY WEAPONS]

(P229R x 2)
You have 13 shots with this and they have a very decent ROF and very low recoil (Significantly better than the Desert Eagle in ROF and recoil but not in damage). They kill in two well placed head shots and 3 body/leg shots at medium range. Very easy to handle and kills swiftly. Only down side is the low ammo size.

(HK MP5N)
30 round magazine with a very high rate of fire. Accurate gun but recoil kicks in after about 4-5 shots. One clean kill (full health enemy) will use about 4-6 bullets depending on where you hit (all bullets hit - 3 bullets all to the head at point blank) but accounting for misses, this gun will run out of ammo very fast.

(Ak-101)
A very powerful gun with a 30 round magazine. Shoot very carefully with this gun as it has the ability to kill clean after 2 head shots. after your second shot if you hold the trigger down, you will find it going off target already.

(M4A1)
Nice versatile weapon, fast ROF (not as much as MP5N but considerably faster than AK), this weapon has good recoil that will throw you off after about 3 shots. Crouched or still, this weapon is very accurate and it has good damage.

(Remington 870)
This gun has UNLIMITED ammo - I can't limit its ammo in any way. It is very deadly close - mid range with a one hit kill but 2 shots for mid - long range and occasionally mid range as well. The pellets shoot out fast to comply with close-to-realistic speeds (but alot slower than autos) and thus results in a small spread (about the height of 3/4 of a soldat) and this make shooting a bit of a challenge for longer ranges. The time between shots balances out this weapon as most guns have a very good chance of killing a person wielding a shotgun from mid - long range and short range if they miss their first shot. 9 bullet altogether (8 spare and 1 in chamber), this gun is unrivaled in capable hands.

(Berreta RX-4)
This weapon has 10 shots and is a 1 shot kill to the head and the body (close - mid) but at long ranges it may take 2 shots. The fire interval has been increased to balance this weapon out and it has large recoil after each shot. Incredibly dead first strike weapon and can kill anyone cleanly if taken by surprise at all ranges. Sort of needs a degree of skill to kill somebody when your moving but other than that, this weapon is easy to use and very powerful.

(M-32 MGL)
A semiautomatic grenade launcher capable of firing 6 grenades with high velocity at a reasonably fast rate. Time between shots are long enough to get you killed in a tight situation though.

(OM 50 Nemesis)
The OM 50 Nemesis is a Swiss made 50 cal sniper rifle - made to shoot and penetrate armoured vehicles - but now we are gonna use it to shoot little soldats =D. Kills anybody in one shot anywhere to the body and comes with 10 shots (2x clip of 5 bullets). This weapons is a fast shooting sniper with about 1.5 seconds between each shot. However, if you get shot buy anything, it becomes almost impossible to kill anything. Accompany with Desert Eagle.

(FN MAG)
This weapon is very Very powerful and can kill from close to mid in 2 shots anywhere on the body. The inaccuracy however, makes this gun a challenge to aim with and the recoil is terrifying after 1 shot - add that to the large movement accuracy and you got a hell of a gun to use. I advise to click shoot for best results (probably for all guns) and the 50 bullet clip more than makes up for its inaccuracy. Slow rate of fire makes you a susceptible victim to the faster shooting autos.

(GAU-19/A)
Unchanged interface picture made my Papasurf and the most powerful gun in this mod. It will kill in about 2 shots or something, I cant see fast enough since it shoots so fast. This weapon can kill probably one person at a time, 2 if your lucky due to its monumental recoil (1/2 sec after shooting and its already uncontrollable, but thats long enough to kill someone already). The 100 bullet clip runs out relatively quickly since you waste about 10-12 bullets killing one person when 2-4 is sufficient. The start up time however severely handicaps you and will sometimes get you killed if your reactions are not fast enough.

[SECONDARY WEAPONS]

(IMI Desert Eagle)
Very reliable weapon but it is relatively hard to control if you are in a rush to kill somebody before they do. The damage if very good and can kill a person in 3 well placed shots. The recoil will be hard to maintain in a surprise situation but if you are in place to strike someone from behind, you can kill them easily and they should be dead before they have a chance to turn around and aim at you (that is if you go above them and shoot them in the head which is a 2 hit kill - shooting from above will also make recoil far easier to control). Overall a perfect secondary for any gun and can finish off nicely.

(Combat Knife)
Basic knife, a bit faster when it is thrown and as always, one hit kill if close enough.

(Taser)
A taser with a twist, it wont just shock you, it will kill you and very quick too. It has a longer range than a chainsaw and it shoots out an electrical spark. The weapon looks like a pistol and very nice for a surprise attack which you cant get away from.

(FIM-92 Stinger)
Longer start-up time than the original law but it shoots faster decreasing the amount you have to lead and increasing its range.

-I'm thinking of making this into an air strike weapon where you shoot 15 rapid fire laws into the air and wait for them to come down and bombard the enemy before the weapon is rendered useless. Give me ideas

[SCREENSHOT]

Interface

[HOW TO INSTALL]

The "Tactical Soldat - no sfx.rar" file contains a folder with all the necessary files for playing. It is called 'Tactical soldat' and all you need to do is just drag it into your mod folder and and your done! Open up start.exe, select [Tactical Soldat] and click Run Soldat Modded.

To install the sound files, first download the 3 sound files attached and create a new folder in your mod directory called 'Sfx'. Then simply copy all the sound files into that folder and enjoy!

[CREDITS]

Papasurf - for allowing me to use his awesome weapons in my mod and being the excellent modder he is

Mangled - for letting me use his SFX

Lord Ivan - has not yet responded to my request but thanks for the crossbow

----------------------

There will be no SFX in this release but will be when the new month comes (I'm capped atm and SFX adds 5mbs more to the file <.<)

SFX has been added =]
It comes in 3 parts, and you need to download at least the gun sounds (part1 and 2) and misc sfx will just make your playing experience that much more enjoyable. I recommend you download them all as they will be sex for you ears  ;) - some sounds are made by Mangled =]

I hope that you will enjoy this mod as much as I have and don't forget to give me constructive feedback!

Have fun  :)

« Last Edit: December 15, 2008, 06:27:01 am by Shivorken »
[/url]

Offline Mangled*

• Flagrunner
  • Never Wrong
Re: Tactial Soldat (Realistic mod)
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2007, 06:03:32 pm »
Looking good.. I'm looking forward to hearing my sound implemented  :P
"There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses." - Ezekiel 23:20

Offline blackdevil0742

• Veteran
  • Don't Panic
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2007, 07:22:11 pm »
I'm a Realistic Mode player and this far the best mod I've ever had. If only the shotgun/Remington 870 could be fixed in any way it would be perfect..

OBEY!!!

Offline Valorman

• Flagrunner
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2007, 07:46:18 pm »
Those are some pretty guns. wow.

Offline GluLm

• Camper
  • Polybugs' nightmare
    • maps pack project
Re: Tactical Soldat (Realistic mod) - UPDATED! SFX now included
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2007, 06:58:57 am »
Looks interesting, but I highly recommand you to put pack everything in one file, and watch out for duplicate files.
Otherwise very few people will actually download your mod (including me).
Bring back Soldat 1.3.1! New bullet trails DIE!

Offline Dairy

• Veteran
  • (F)ornication (U)nder (C)onsent of the (K)ing
    • http://www.soldatforums.com/index.php?topic=571.0
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2007, 07:22:58 am »
Nice....but to who I'm writing this ? ...to you or to the few guys which made the mod for you....only work from you is that you put it to gether......that could do anyone...

Offline Shivorken

• Soldier
  • Full Blood Azn
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2007, 07:52:02 am »
The mod is indeed put together, but, i have done numerous modifications to them and only a few have been left untouched, something i will work on in the future. Balancing out the ini and this game mode was quite a task and that is probably the main part.

The interface menu is merely eye candy, the weapon sounds and the game mode is what you want really =]

A full package will be available at the beginning of next month.

[Edit]: and i should also mention that this is my HSC year and actually making interface images from scratch would take up too much of my time (gotta study!). I have made my own interface images before fore other mods and I will do so for this mod after the 5th of November. For the moment, my apologies Dairy.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2007, 07:57:42 am by Shivorken »
[/url]

Offline Temp3st

• Camper
  • Ever wonder what R2-D2 is doing now?
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2007, 07:58:28 am »
The weps look nice.

Hentio Kisou and I are making a zombie mod, we are almost finished our first base pack, i was wondering whether you would like to try out my .ini settings, i sorta suck at making them but they work quite well, you can give suggetions and improve it maybe?  ::) It would be better if we have a pro check them out before release

Offline Dairy

• Veteran
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2007, 10:33:39 am »
The mod is indeed put together, but, i have done numerous modifications to them and only a few have been left untouched, something i will work on in the future. Balancing out the ini and this game mode was quite a task and that is probably the main part.

The interface menu is merely eye candy, the weapon sounds and the game mode is what you want really =]

A full package will be available at the beginning of next month.

[Edit]: and i should also mention that this is my HSC year and actually making interface images from scratch would take up too much of my time (gotta study!). I have made my own interface images before fore other mods and I will do so for this mod after the 5th of November. For the moment, my apologies Dairy.

Oh if it's so U don't have to apologyze ....I should. So I'm sorry. But anyway...It's still in my that I can't really take the "represent-others-work" ....but if u will finish it later at your own it's okay I guess.

Offline TBDM

• Flagrunner
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2007, 02:50:10 pm »
really, really nice, but i don't like the crossbow replacing the Desert Eagles :(
i like everything besides that!

*hint*new explosion/interface/gosteks would also be nice stuff ;p*hint*

Offline Shivorken

• Soldier
  • Full Blood Azn
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2007, 05:51:29 am »
@Dairy: No problems mate.

@TBDM: Ill try my best to make an interface and possible new gostecks, but i have no idea how to make explosion XD. The reason if choose the crossbow is because most of these weapons are used by the more elite soldiers of the world? The crossbow being part of the French paratroopers (don't underestimate it =] and most of the time you won't even know where the person who shot you was)

@Tempest: ill be glad to try out your ini and balance it.

[/url]

Offline Temp3st

• Camper
« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2007, 11:10:25 am »
w00t! Okay the .ini Dl is located a little lower on the page, they are meant to be very biased towards the gun players, but the odds agianst the zombies are a lot higher. http://forums.soldat.pl/index.php?topic=14805.from1180021936;topicseen#msg169885

Also if you could maybe make a few suggestions about the what the .ini for the other 2 game modes (ie: strategic and normal) should be, you can read more on the page. And THANKS!!  ;D
« Last Edit: May 24, 2007, 11:12:15 am by Temp3st »

Offline Laser Guy

• Veteran
« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2007, 01:43:51 pm »
Dl all, thx dude ;)
Text goes here...

Offline Krypt_

• Soldier
« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2007, 06:20:24 pm »
This is looking dead sexy. You got my d/l Shivorken, nice to see you back to modding like the good ol' days! Cheers!

Expression.Freedom.Art.

Offline Mig0s

• Soldier
« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2007, 09:11:06 pm »
OMFG I sorta stopped playing Soldat but I saw this mode...You made back to soldat:)
Actually you know what, these are the best guns ever. Seriously. The only one thing I really DON'T like, it's the crossbow. My favorate Deagles became a crossbow...Anyways, it's so good that it's doesn't really matter:P

GJ noob:)

Offline Temp3st

• Camper
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2007, 12:26:42 pm »
Wow, which smurf is going to all the mods and giving it a bad rating...  >:(

In my opinion this mod looks 9/10 so 4.5/5 . but not 2 

Offline tER

• Major
    • My site
« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2007, 03:12:47 am »
Question>> Isn't the AK47 from soldat Enchanged or Evolved (i always forget which one).

Just askin'.

PS nice mod 4 stars

Offline -Skykanden-

• Flamebow Warrior
  • Hallowed be my name
« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2007, 03:27:17 am »
yep Ak looks me too http://soldatmods.edgegaming.com/integramod/dload.php?action=file&file_id=488
and the minigun is too, is that on the download?

Offline Dairy

• Veteran
« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2007, 03:39:37 am »
Question>> Isn't the AK47 from soldat Enchanged or Evolved (i always forget which one).

Just askin'.

PS nice mod 4 stars

He already told that he will make his own later ....just read.

@Shivorken that Nemesis is really cool.

Offline -Skykanden-

• Flamebow Warrior
  • Hallowed be my name
« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2007, 03:51:01 am »
i like more Berreta RX-4 :D
Nemesis have some white parts... and that don't like to me