Author Topic: Tactical Soldat - Download on page 11  (Read 70085 times)

Offline Shivorken

• Soldier
  • Full Blood Azn
Re: Tactical Soldat (Realistic mod) - UPDATED! SFX now included
« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2007, 04:47:03 am »
@Per, Dairy summed it up nicely for me =] thx mate (I started modding a LONG time ago, i have just been inactive for years)

@Dairy Thx man, im open to suggestions on how to make it better (berreta has been updated - darker wood and a more wood like texture)

@Skykanden The Nemesis is suppose to have white nails on the stock, If you want, ill make version where its darker or taken away.

6 more days till ill release an update.
[/url]

Offline Dairy

• Veteran
  • (F)ornication (U)nder (C)onsent of the (K)ing
    • http://www.soldatforums.com/index.php?topic=571.0
« Reply #21 on: May 26, 2007, 05:39:51 am »
@Per, Dairy summed it up nicely for me =] thx mate (I started modding a LONG time ago, i have just been inactive for years)

@Dairy Thx man, im open to suggestions on how to make it better (berreta has been updated - darker wood and a more wood like texture)

@Skykanden The Nemesis is suppose to have white nails on the stock, If you want, ill make version where its darker or taken away.

6 more days till ill release an update.

Heh his name is tER.
But whatever....

Yup I know that u're a modder. And I know u're a modder who started to mod long time ago... I knew I seen ur name somewhere around here...and in fact that I'm looking 96% just the modding sections so it was clear.

I can't w8. But 6 days for update for few guns or for update the 1st page with the complete work ?

Offline Shivorken

• Soldier
  • Full Blood Azn
« Reply #22 on: May 26, 2007, 06:33:54 am »
Well, just to let you know, i've completed 3 guns in 2 days - the Nemesis, Berreta and now the PAW-20 'neopup'

i CAN get all weapons done in 6 days, but the quality just won't be good. The weapons i've done already aren't really up to my standards yet so i still have to work on them. So an update will be released in 6 days when my internet download limit resets. This will include everything in just one large file (sound and weapons have been replaced and slight changes in the .ini file to suit the new weapons)
« Last Edit: May 26, 2007, 07:53:00 am by Shivorken »
[/url]

Offline Dairy

• Veteran
Re: Tactical Soldat (Realistic mod) - New weapon screens
« Reply #23 on: May 26, 2007, 09:32:32 am »
Well, just to let you know, i've completed 3 guns in 2 days - the Nemesis, Berreta and now the PAW-20 'neopup'

i CAN get all weapons done in 6 days, but the quality just won't be good. The weapons i've done already aren't really up to my standards yet so i still have to work on them. So an update will be released in 6 days when my internet download limit resets. This will include everything in just one large file (sound and weapons have been replaced and slight changes in the .ini file to suit the new weapons)

Nice. So u're just "awaking" ur "sleeping" skills ? ...that's nice and good for the modding community. I missed high quality mods with nice modern (not futuristic) guns...that's just awesome. Heh and just for info I've just (from the moring) made 3 guns. I can show...

.::.

EDIT:Maybe I'm weird but when I have some free time and I'm in good mood .... I just start to mod ....look for a picture of a gun and working...just for nothing useable...nothing special....just with mind absolutly free I make a random pick of a picture ...Maybe I choose one which is most likely to me...and I start....I make it in few minutes or so... I dunno the time I'm just really enjoying the work on it....pixel by pixel...It's like "afrodisiakum". (dunno the correct form of the word in english - afrodisiacum - maybe) And If my mood is still good I just pick another picture and make another one....and another and another...then I just wake up from the modding "fury" ...and just - "Uf! Well. I made another bunch of guns which woulnd be used anywhere else than just like a harddisc space-eater in my crappy pc."

That's my story...

NOTE:If my guns are disturbing ur topic just say I'll delete them.

Offline Shivorken

• Soldier
  • Full Blood Azn
Re: Tactical Soldat (Realistic mod) - New weapon screens
« Reply #24 on: May 26, 2007, 06:47:34 pm »
Heh, those guns are nice and u did them in such a short time =O u beast =D

I've just got to juggle time for modding and time for my study (this is the weekend so i try to crap as much as possible - about 10 hrs)

I'm just modding for the heck of it, and i want to get this mod finished asap so i can concentrate on my studies without a distraction.

[Edit]: NEW weapon - RG-6

[Edit2]: NEW weapon - Mk. 46 mod.0 (may look like the Mk. 48 mod.0 but its a complete remake starting from scratch - only the clip box is similar)
« Last Edit: May 27, 2007, 12:18:15 am by Shivorken »
[/url]

Offline Tblazer13

• Major(1)
Re: Tactical Soldat (Realistic mod) - Screenshots further updated
« Reply #25 on: May 27, 2007, 10:37:21 pm »
Nice mod, it's the first realistic mod I can actually stand. Earns a permanent place in my mod folder.
Other cool programs (that like Soldat are free):
WOP - An awesome FPS - worldofpadman.com
Gamemaker - Game creation made easy - Forums (gmc.yoyogames.com) - Site (yoyogames.com)
StickOnline - Just one of many games made with gamemaker, in this case a platformer mmo - stickonlinegame.com
N - A sweet platformer with 500 lvls - harveycartel.org/metanet/

Offline Dairy

• Veteran
« Reply #26 on: May 29, 2007, 08:09:32 am »
The new guns are just nice....but when u will update it !?

Offline Will

• Flagrunner
« Reply #27 on: May 29, 2007, 09:00:09 am »
Dairy, it's Afrodisiac :D

I'm trying to make a realistic mod also, but it's hard to balance it right and don't ruin the gameplay. I'm the type of guy that likes really radical changes in gameplay but I'll try to present it the best I can.

Your mod is awesome. I'm reffering to the weapons.ini the most. Never really thought about doing that ammo restriction in that way you did it.

Offline Sotija

• Veteran
  • Sotija
« Reply #28 on: May 29, 2007, 09:13:41 am »
Pretty goodlooking mod

Offline Shivorken

• Soldier
  • Full Blood Azn
« Reply #29 on: June 01, 2007, 01:27:23 am »
2 days till update. There will be a .rar file with everything in it and there will be another weapon replacing the Mk.46 mod.0 - the FN Mag and IMO it looks alot better. New weapons sounds for ruger, barret and shotty as well as updated reloads on all primary weapons (only clip out sounds, not the full reload). New weapon Ak-101, complete made from scratch but clip out line has been taken from papasurf.

Weapons.ini has been modified for some weapons due to unfair handicaps (and also due the weapon being changed)

Updates to come:

- Minigun replacement
- Stat Gun replacement (interface finished and perfected - i just can't get the bloody in game images to line up properly <.< Can somebody offer to help me?)

Some people resent the crossbow so if you have suggestions, tell them here or PM me.

Thx for the positive feedback =]

Shivorken

Date Posted: May 29, 2007, 10:52:18 PM
Updated and ready for download =]
[/url]

Offline Dairy

• Veteran
« Reply #30 on: June 01, 2007, 04:25:44 am »
Cool, but....did u change all guns ? ...Coz on the screen there are few which looks like from the Papa's pack...

Offline Shivorken

• Soldier
  • Full Blood Azn
Re: Tactical Soldat (Realistic mod) - Interface completed
« Reply #31 on: June 05, 2007, 02:39:30 am »
There will be two weapons i wont be changing. The MP5 and the M4 as i have heavily modified both to the way i like it and they look and i personally dont have the time too look for a suitable weapon replacement and then do an interface pic. I'm working on an interface and the minigun atm and i got HSC coming up in a couple of months.

@Dairy i didnt change all and yes there are a few but only 1 is truely from papa's pack (minigun)

Date Posted: June 01, 2007, 05:50:07 AM
interface completed
[/url]

Offline Dairy

• Veteran
« Reply #32 on: June 05, 2007, 07:48:25 am »
Veeeery nice.

I love the interface .... good job.

Offline -Skykanden-

• Flamebow Warrior
  • Hallowed be my name
« Reply #33 on: June 05, 2007, 01:13:07 pm »
the interface is really nice, you can make one for unregs?

Offline Shivorken

• Soldier
  • Full Blood Azn
« Reply #34 on: June 05, 2007, 10:15:59 pm »
Ill try to
[/url]

Offline numgun

• Veteran
« Reply #35 on: June 06, 2007, 05:35:59 am »
The sfx are kinda too loud. :(
But the gfx are superior. GJ.

Offline VirtualTT

• Veteran
« Reply #36 on: June 06, 2007, 11:22:52 am »
:)
  • nice sounds
  • i really like statgun

:(
  • weapons are to dark, usually kinda small and aren't placed properly (law...)
  • fire of all weapons are too small and aren't placed properly fro certain weapons
  • The fact that all gfx are bmp's with green mask makes them look blocky, this is especially noticeable on bullets

I hope that this mod will be improoved so i could set it as recomended mod for TW maps.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2007, 11:25:02 am by VirtualTT »

Offline numgun

• Veteran
« Reply #37 on: June 06, 2007, 11:49:45 am »
^^You heard 'im Shirvoken. Do it.

Offline Shivorken

• Soldier
  • Full Blood Azn
Re: Tactical Soldat (Realistic mod) - Update is ready for download!
« Reply #38 on: June 10, 2007, 09:29:33 pm »

:(
  • weapons are to dark, usually kinda small and aren't placed properly (law...)
  • fire of all weapons are too small and aren't placed properly fro certain weapons
  • The fact that all gfx are bmp's with green mask makes them look blocky, this is especially noticeable on bullets

• I can fix that [Edit]: Law is now fixed - you want the weapons-gfx images brighter?
    [li] this too (i'm going to try give all weapons a yellow glow near their muzzle when they fire for added realism if this is possible) [Edit]: Not possible =[
    [li] This one i don't really understand XD how do you want me to fix this? are you suggesting to use PNGs? (dunno if that will do anything)
Thx for feedback VTT =]

Date Posted: June 06, 2007, 08:08:52 PM
Tell me what you people think of these Baby Eagles

The secondary deagle is now silver and the baby eagles have unlimited ammo (for balance), are relatively fast shooting, 2 headshot kills (3 body shots), very accurate, low recoil and have 10 rounds per clip. They could also be called Jericho 941 F's.
[/url]

Offline -Skykanden-

• Flamebow Warrior
  • Hallowed be my name
Re: Tactical Soldat (Realistic mod) - Update is ready for download!
« Reply #39 on: June 11, 2007, 07:24:50 am »
they are good... but i preffer auto shotguns :P

can you make one?