Author Topic: Buddy and Hitman List  (Read 2722 times)

Offline waynechriss

• Major
Re: Buddy and Hitman List
« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2007, 07:53:59 pm »
I'm not registered, so I'm screwed somewhere along these lines.

I would like a Buddy list. Some people like to chat with each other in matches, and I would usually bump into the same people here and there. I wouldn't know how the buddy list's would benifit when joining a server, unless there is some kind of message board keeping track of where your buddies are.

I'm not sure about the rival list. I'm very competitive, and it doesn't cut it when I'm upset, I just wouldn't bother playing thereafter. But hey...people are ludicrous enough to search in a hectic manner for their revenge.

Offline The Red Guy

• Flagrunner
« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2007, 11:14:52 pm »
I smell Steam.
Indeed. I don't want my Soldat to lag. ;)

Why bother anyway, there's XFire.

Offline User No. 2

• Major
  • IT engineer
« Reply #22 on: May 16, 2007, 04:59:53 am »
I think there should be a buddy list and a hitman list. Buddy List: It should be able to keep track of the people you like to play with friends, this would also be really helpful for clans. Hitman List: It should be all the people you want to take out or challenge. Both:-You should be able to send messages so they know where to go and stuff.

It would be really nice if players could track their friends playing online Soldat, without any necessity of extra software like The All Seeing Eyes (which is commercial product). Instead of paying for ASE licence (to have possibility of friends tracking), Soldat players could spend this money for register Soldat.
Regards, User No. 2

Offline Phobos [S-I-C]

• Soldier
« Reply #23 on: May 18, 2007, 10:20:55 pm »
yes they could

Offline FliesLikeABrick

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
    • Ultimate 13 Soldat
« Reply #24 on: May 21, 2007, 06:47:06 am »
I'm already working on implementing this into the lobby.  If it works out well the Soldat client should have it built in, hopefully in the next major version (eg not 1.4.1)

http://forums.soldat.pl/index.php?topic=14732.0

Offline Phobos [S-I-C]

• Soldier
« Reply #25 on: May 22, 2007, 08:52:44 pm »
awsome