Author Topic: Question about a weapon idea I had.  (Read 1914 times)

Offline Jiggs

• Major(1)
Question about a weapon idea I had.
« on: July 02, 2006, 09:06:53 pm »
I don't know if this has been posted, but is there any way to mod weapon.ini to create an M-16 with a grenade launcher attachment? I'm thinking of something like what Tony Montana had at the end of Scarface, but because there's two kinds of rounds, I don't know that it would be possible in Soldat.

Of course, I know that people would whine about it incessantly, but it's something I'd like to play with against bots if it's even do-able.

Offline Mistercharles

• Veteran
  • +
Re: Question about a weapon idea I had.
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2006, 09:27:44 pm »
Look in the weapons ini. Nothing is hiding.
shoutout to m'boyz eagles_arrows, echo_trail, wraithlike, sadistatheart, chakapoko maker, jrgp, aznblood, chakra, keron cyst, et al, miss you, let's '#gather some day

Offline Zamorak

• Camper
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2006, 11:51:18 pm »
No need to be mean mistercharles...

On that note, there is no way to do this using one weapon  with the current weapon system, I don't think one weapon can support two different types of projectile.

Closest thing to this would be to mod secondaries and use Q to switch between nadelauncher and machine gun.
ZamoraK |2Wai|

Offline Jiggs

• Major(1)
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2006, 12:10:47 am »
Or you could pick up someone's M79/automatic and just go that route.

I basically posted this to see if anyone thought if it was feasible. Someone can close this now if they want. Thanks for giving me the info I was after.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2006, 12:15:21 am by Jiggs »