Author Topic: Hexer online manual - Work in progress  (Read 29231 times)

Offline Avarax

• Veteran
    • Official Hexer & MMod site
Hexer online manual - Work in progress
« on: May 25, 2007, 03:29:37 am »

--Online Manual--

Table of content

• 1. Introduction
  • 2. Getting started
  • [/b]
    • 2.1 List of servers
    • 2.2 Creating an account
    • 2.3 Levelling
    • 2.4 Learning skills
[li]3. Skills[/li]
  • 3.1 Skillclasses & basics
  • 3.2 Healing skills
  • 3.3 Defensive skills
  • 3.4 Offensive skills
  • 3.5 Summon skills
[li]4. Accounts[/li]
  • 4.1 Creating, loading & saving accounts
  • 4.2 How do they work?
[li]5. List of all commands[/li]
  • 5.1 Character related
  • 5.2 Skill related
  • 5.3 Account related
  • 5.4 Other
[li]6. Formulas[/li]
  • 6.1 EP calculation
  • 6.2 Skill formulas
  • 6.3 Damage calculation
[li]7. Synergies[/li]
[/list]

1. Introduction[/size]

Hello fellow soldatian, since you are reading this, you must be wondering what this Hexer script is actually all about. Let me put it down like this: The Hexer script is a server based script that allows you to improve your soldier over time and learn powerful spells. This is done by levelling your soldier. Every time you kill an opponent, you will be rewarded with a certain amount of EP (shortform for Experience Points).
Once you reached the EP required for the next level, you will level up.
On the 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th level you will be able to learn skills.
Up to 4 skills can be chosen, one out of each of these categories:
healing, defensive, offensive and summoning.

Well... if you're interested, just go straight to the list of servers :)

2. Getting started[/size]

2.1 List of servers

First of all, you of course need a server hosting the hexer script. Here's a list of all server currently hosting the newest version of the script:

Usual CTF, hosted & sponsored by selfkill.de, germany.
soldat://selfkill.com:27073/

Usual CTF, hosted & sponsored by u13.net, USA.
soldat://server1.enesce.com:23071/

2.2 Creating an account

Gaining EP and levels is hard work. You don't want all that work lost once you leave the server, do you? That's why the Hexer script has an account system implemented that saves your characters data every time you leave the server. When you come back, you can just log into it and continue levelling. Since a freshly created account always starts at level 1, no matter what level you had when you created it, it is a good idea to create an account right after joining a Hexer server for the first time.

To create an account, type the following into your console (open console by typing slash without opening the chat):

Code: [Select]
/create name password
Replace "name" and "password" with the accountname and accountpassword of your choice. For example "/create Avarax poo" will create the account "Avarax" with the password "poo".

Saving an account works automatically everytime the map is changed or when you leave the server (no matter if you're kicked, disconnected or normally left), so saving the account isn't really necessary. However, a server crash will cause all data to be lost, so i also implemented the possibility to save manually with:

/saveor
/logout
Once you rejoin the server, you can easily log back in by using

/login name password
More information about accounts can be found in the accounts chapter of this manual.

2.3 Levelling

Aight, now we can get started with collecting lots of EP :)
Doing this is rather simple. Just kill enough people. However, there are certain factors that will influence your EP gain. The most important factor is the level of your victim. Since it's harder to kill higher than you leveled opponents, you will also be rewarded with more EP, while killing the ones lower than you gives you less EP.
For example, for killing a guy with the same level like you, you will get 1000 basic EP.
An opponent 5 levels below you will yield only 430 basic EP.
An opponent 5 levels above you will give some nice 1650 basic EP.
(For more information on exact EP values, go to the Formulas section.)

However, these are only basic values, there is another factor that can increase your EP gain a lot: Combopoints
Everytime you kill an opponent, you are rewarded 1 combopoint, everytime you score with the flag, you are rewarded 6 combopoints. Combopoints will stay until you die and are then reset to 0. Each combopoint adds a 5% bonus to your EP gain. Here's an example:

Player A (Level 12) has 2 combopoints as he scores and is rewarded with 6 additional.
Player A now kills Player B (Level 14) and gains 1150 basic EP.
With his 8 combopoints, Player A gets a 40% bonus on his basic EP, increasing the actual EP gain to 1610

Side note: Your combopoints cannot be increased over 15 by kills (=75%) and not over 30 by flagscores (=150%).

Great. Now that you know the basics about gaining EP, you will also be noisy about how much EP you actually need to reach the next level. The EP needed will increase by 3000 every level, starting at 5000 EP for level 2. There's also an exponential factor in it, but that's not worth the mention during your first couple of  levels. Maximum level is 40.
(For exact EP needed calculations, go to the Formulas section.)

Levelling up will result in:

• An increment of the damage you deal (+1.7% by default)
  • A decrement of the damage you receive (-2% by default)
  • The possibility to choose a skill or improve an already learned skill

Starting at level 1, you will be able to choose these skills from level 2-5 out of the following skillclasses:

• Level 2 allows you to learn a healing skill
  • Level 3 allows you to learn a defensive skill
  • Level 4 allows you to learn an offensive skill
  • Level 5 allows you to learn a summoning skill

3. Skills[/size]

3.1 Skillclasses & basics

The current version of Hexer (v0.9.1c) features 16 skills divided up in 4 skillclasses. You can learn only one skill out of every skillclass which results in a total of 4 skills per player. Skills are also divided up in:
Static skills that require no activation and will trigger on certain events or by a certain % chance.
Spells that have to be cast with their skillclass' command (/heal, /def, /ofs or /summon) and are then no longer usable for the next couple of seconds or minutes.

Skills can be selected during the levels 2 to 5:
  • Level 2 allows you to learn a healing skill (5 in total)
  • Level 3 allows you to learn a defensive skill (5 in total)
  • Level 4 allows you to learn an offensive skill (4 in total)
  • Level 5 allows you to learn a summoning skill (2 in total)

Whenever you could learn a skill, you are shown the following bright green skillselection message:

Notice that you can use "/info skillname" before you /learn a skill to inform yourself about it. Once you learned a skill, you can only rechoose it with the /relearn command (see chapter 5. for commands) at the cost of 2 levels.
If you don't know whether a skill is static or needs activation, simply use "/cool", the skills that have a cooldown require activation.

Choosing a skill is also very dependant on the weapon you mainly use and which skills you already learned. For more information on this, read chapter 7. Synergys.

After level 2-5, your skill will continuesly grow stronger. For more information on that, visit chapter 6.2 Skill Formulas.

3.2 Healing skills

There are 5 healing skills, which are all designed to recover or at least keep your HP (Health points). The command to activate healing spells is "/heal".
(all attribute values of the following skills are the starting values. For calculation of higher level values, go to chapter 6.2 Skill Formulas)

---Warmth---

Static healing skill
/learn warmth

Warmth will heal you by 2.5% every second. If you are below 33% of your maximum health, Warmth will heal 3 times faster.

+0.2% heal per skilllevel[/i]

---Holy Medikit---

Healing spell (/heal to cast)
/learn holy

Holy Medikit will immediatly heal you by 100%. It will also give you a Holy Armor that reduces all damage taken by 40% for the next 4 hits you receive. 64 seconds cooldown.

+5% Holy Armor effect per skilllevel
+1 hit duration per 2 skilllevels
-4 seconds cooldown per skilllevel[/i]

---Vampirism---

Static healing skill
/learn vamp

Vampirism will heal you by 15.6% everytime you kill an opponent. It also heals you for 8% of all damage you deal.

+1.2% heal on kill per skilllevel[/i]

---Warstandard---

Static healing skill
/learn war

Warstandard is active whenever you carry the flag. It will give the whole team a  +14% damage output and -14% damage input bonus and 2.2% heal per second. It will also give you 10% of all EP that your teammates earn through kills and 2500 EP once you score.

+2.1% damage bonuses per skilllevel
+0.2% heal per skilllevel[/i]

---Mana Shield---

Healing spell (/heal to cast)
/learn mana

Mana Shield will render you completly (!) invulnerable for 5-6 seconds. It will however drain your magic energys whenever you're hit and therefore increase it's own cooldown by 1-5 seconds depending on damage prevented. If you weren't hit more than 10 times, the remaining mana buffer will heal you by 5% for each not taken hit below 10.
70 seconds cooldown.

-2 seconds cooldown per skilllevel[/i]

---Mage-Blooded---

Hybrid (both static and spell)
/learn mage

Static effect:
Heals you by 25% whenever you cast a spell.
Spell effect (/heal to cast):
Reduces all running cooldown timers by 25%. 96 Seconds cooldown.

+1.6% heal on spellcast per skilllevel
+1% cooldown reduction per skilllevel
-3 seconds cooldown per skilllevel[/i]

3.3 Defensive skills

There are 5 defensive skills, which are suited to keep the caster alive and prevent taking damage.
(all attribute values of the following skills are the starting values. For calculation of higher level values, go to chapter 6.2 Skill Formulas)

---Disarm---

Defensive spell (/def to cast)
/learn disarm

This spell will remove both primary and secondary from the nearest opponent for 3-4 seconds. Disarmed players are silenced (can not cast spells).
55 seconds cooldown. 62 meters maximum range.

+1 second duration per 3 skilllevels
-4 seconds cooldown per skillevel
+6 meters range per skilllevel[/i]

---Evasion---

Static defensive skill
/learn evasion

Evasion gives you a 9.7% chance to prevent all damage taken from a non-explosive hitting you.

+1.3% Chance per skilllevel[/i]

---Vanish---

/learn vanish

Vanish will render you invisible for 25 seconds. 154 seconds cooldown.

-5 seconds cooldown per skilllevel[/i]

---Body Double---

/learn double

Body Double will exchange amount of HP, weapons and even the position of you and your nearest opponent with each other. Also steals effects of: Holy Armor (side effect of Holy Medikit), Mana Shield, Flak Shells, Battlesphere and Sprint.
105 seconds cooldown. 74 meters maximum range.

-4 seconds cooldown per skilllevel
+5.6 meters range per skilllevel[/i]

---Pilferage---

Static defensive skill
/learn pilf

Pilferage attempts to steal a bullet from your opponents magazine on hit and add it to your own. The chance for this is 1.5% basic chance + 1.1% for each bullet left in your opponents magazine

+0.2% basic chance per skilllevel
+0.1% chance per bullet left per skilllevel[/i]

---Repel---

Static defensive skill
/learn repel

Repel reduces all damage you take by 4.6% and returns those bits of damage to the enemy that shot you. Can't prevent and return more than 25% of max health

+0.4% reduction & return per skilllevel[/i]

3.4 Offensive skills

There are 4 offensive skills, which improve your attacks or give you the ability to easily ambush opponents.

---Conjure Clip---

Offensive spell (/ofs to cast)
/learn clip

Conjure Clip instantly reloads your ammo and and supplies you with grenades. 34 seconds cooldown.

-2 seconds cooldown per skilllevel[/i]

---Pierce Armor---

Static offensive skill
/learn pierce

Pierce Armor increases all damage taken by opponents you are hitting by 3.5% per hit. Stacks infinitly. Effect fades after 3 seconds.

+0.5% pierced per skilllevel[/i]

---Critical Strike---

Static offensive skill
/learn crit

Critical Strike gives each of your hits a 10.5% chance to deal 200% damage.

+1.5% chance per skilllevel
+2% damage bonus per skilllevel[/i]

---Sprint---

Offensive spell (/ofs to cast)
/learn sprint

Equips you with a boost weapon that approximatly triples your movement speed for 9 seconds. 98 seconds cooldown.

+1 second duration per 2 skilllevels
-3 seconds cooldown per skilllevel[/i]

5. List of all commands[/size]

5.1 Character related

/char: Shows your character's level, current EP and EP needed, all skills you learned and their current levels, your accountname and your damage in- and output.
/allchars: Shows every player's level.
/cool: Shows current cooldowns of all your skills.
/myskill: Shows exact attributes of all your skills.

5.2 Skill related

Using skills (static skills don't need casting):
/heal: Casts your healing spell
/def: Casts your defensive spell
/ofs: Casts your offensive spell
/summon: Casts your summon spell

Tip: Casting a spell fast enough in the heat of battle is much easier if you have the commands taunted.[/color]

Learning skills:
/learn *skill*: Learns *skill* if you have the required level.
/info *skill*: Shows a short infotext about *skill*.
/relearn *heal,def,ofs or summon*: Allows you to rechoose a skill of the chosen skillclass. Costs 2 levels.

5.3 Account related

/create *name* *password*: Creates an account with *name* and *password*.
/login *name* *password*: Logs into the account with *name* if *password* is correct.
/logout: Logs out of your current account and saves it.
/reset: Resets your current account back to level 1.
/changepass *password*: Changes current account's password to *password*.

5.4 Other

!commands: Shows list of all commands to all players.
!balance: Triggers playercount AND characterlevl based autoteambalance script.
/epgain: Dis- / Enables EP gain messages.
/changelog: Shows the changelog of current script version.

6. Formulas[/size]

6.1 EP calculation

Basic EP gain on kill
The basic EP gain is not calculated via a formula, I adjusted every level difference's EP value by myself. Check them in this chart

Combobonus
%Combobonus = Combopoints * 5
Combopoints can't be increased over 15 by kills and not over 30 by flagscores.

EP needed
EP needed = 5000 + ((CurrentLevel - 1) * 3000) + (CurrentLevel² * 125)
Examples:
  • Lvl 2  : 5125     EP
  • Lvl 5  : 16000   EP
  • Lvl 10: 37000   EP
  • Lvl 15: 68500   EP
  • Lvl 20: 104125 EP
  • Lvl 25: 146000 EP
  • Lvl 30: 194125 EP
  • Lvl 35: 248500 EP
  • Lvl 40: 309125 EP
[/i]

7. Synergies[/size]

Pierce Armor

Works perfect with:
Autos or [Spas]
Since Pierce Armor triggers on every hit, the more hits you get, the higher is the damage bonus. In conclusion, the fast firerate of autos is just perfect. Since the [Spas] fires 6 bullets with one shot, it has a pseudo high firerate and fits with Pierce Armor aswell.

Pilferage

Works perfect with:
Autos or [Spas]
Since Pilferage has a chance to trigger on every hit, the more hits you get, the more often it triggers. In conclusion, the fast firerate of autos is just perfect. Since the [Spas] fires 6 bullets with one shot, it has a pseudo high firerate and fits with Pilferage aswell.

Critical Strike

Works perfect with:
[Ruger] or [DE] or [Spas]

Critical strike allows you to deal almost double damage occasionally. Since [Ruger], [DE] and [Spas] usually deal damage equal to the half of a players health, a crit with them might aswell cause instant kills with one hit. [Ruger] is best though, since it fires only one bullet and almost always deals more than 50% damage

Conjure Clip

Works perfect with:
  [M79] or [law]

Conjuring a clip with these weapons basically allows you to have a double 1-hit-kill shot. Might aswell work with knife...

Body Double

Works perfect with:
  [M79] or [Barret]
Works perfect versus:  All non 1-hit-killers

Having missed your 1-hit-kill shot, your health bar is suffering under hostile fire. However, since you missed, your opponent usually still has full HP. While you reload (Press "R" with barrett before doing this), wait until you are at about 25% HP and then immediatly Body Double your opponent, gaining his full HP and giving him your low HP. He will also have to restart reloading your weapon. You can now easily kill him with the few bullets left in the stolen weapon.

Note that you can also use Body Double to steal the effects of Sprint, Mana Shield, Bladerage and Holy Armor.

Disarm

Works perfect versus:
Reloading m79 or Barrett

If you see a  [M79] or [Barret] preparing his next shot, wait until he's almost ready. Then use Disarm. Once Disarm fades, he'll have to start the reloading process all over again.
Of course this can also be used versus other weapons, but versus these, it's most effective

+
Warmth + Disarm

Works perfect versus:
All non 1-hit-killers
This skillcombo allows you to ambush your opponent easily. If you ever get below 33% HP, use Disarm. While you're raping your opponent, your health will quickly recover due to the threshold heal of Warmth.

+
Holy Medikit + Vanish

Holy Medikit is a good choice if you're going for Vanish as it's instant 100% heal allows you to use Vanish anytime, because using Vanish while wounded is kind of uneffective.

+ +
Warstandard + Vanish + Sprint

This is the perfect Warstandard based combo for flag focussed players. Vanish and Sprint allow you to grab the flag easily, therefore getting the Warstandard bonus.

more content will added soon, if you have any tips to be added, please post them ;Q
Correcting typos will result in 1000 bonus EP for you per found typo ;D
correcting wrong content will result in 5000 bon[bus EP.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2007, 07:16:21 am by Avarax »
I like to have one Martini
Two at the very most
Three I'm under the table
Four I'm under the host

Offline DorkeyDear

• Veteran
  • I also go by Curt or menturi
Re: Hexer online manual - Work in progress
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2007, 02:59:10 pm »
I'm not sure about this one sense google seems to not yell at me, but I know that I usually spell leveling as I just did and not as levelling. My automatic spell checkers sees that levelling is incorrect too.

Also, good job on your script. You did a very nice job on it.

correcting wrong content will result in 5000 bon[bus EP.
bon[bus => bonus
Also, the 'c' should be capitalized.

Also, isn't experience referred to more as exp, not EP?

I also found 8 more, but I'd like others to gain some exp from this little opportunity here.
I bet you did many of those on purpose.
I believe my account is Curt if I remember correctly.

Hints to others out there: Specific letters, spelling, compound words
« Last Edit: May 25, 2007, 03:19:39 pm by DorkeyDear »

Offline freestyler

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Camper
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2007, 04:25:11 pm »
I hope you'll make a multilingual website for this manual... I'm translating it into Polish ;)

Offline PQ

• Camper
  • Charge!
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2007, 05:43:42 am »
I'm not sure about this one sense google seems to not yell at me, but I know that I usually spell leveling as I just did and not as levelling. My automatic spell checkers sees that levelling is incorrect too.

he had leveling before, and it should be levelling, at least my dictionary says so..
#2Wai.soldat @ quakenet.org Soldat's heaven

Offline EnEsCe

• Retired Soldat Developer
  • Flamebow Warrior
  • http://enesce.com/
    • [eC] Official Website
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2007, 05:51:29 am »
Wtf why would it be levelling, 'ling' does not get added to the end of words... ing does.... Nice dictionary... Unless you spell it as Levell...

Offline Avarax

• Veteran
    • Official Hexer & MMod site
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2007, 05:27:17 am »
it's "levelling".
"to get" -> "getting" ;Q
I like to have one Martini
Two at the very most
Three I'm under the table
Four I'm under the host

Offline DorkeyDear

• Veteran
  • I also go by Curt or menturi
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2007, 05:45:43 pm »
Eh, not where I live... NOBODY that I've seen spelt it the way you have :P
Plus, google doesn't yell at me for "leveling" and neither does my Firefox spell-checker, although it does yell at levelling.

I think it may be spelt either well. I guess north americans spell it with 1 l, and british (or whatever you are) ppl spell it with 2 ls. I guess its cool both ways :)
Wow it sounded mean saying "or whatever you are"... don't take it the mean way <3

Offline Dizzy So 1337

• Soldier
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2007, 06:20:46 pm »
I really recommend pasting Numgun's Temp Manual into this thread for handy reference, at least while we are waiting for a final manual.  Find it on page 6 of http://forums.soldat.pl/index.php?topic=14061.msg168767#msg168767  It has a pretty damned good list of the skills and they effects.

Date Posted: May 27, 2007, 06:48:28 pm
http://rapidshare.com/files/33766201/RPG_cheatsheet.doc.html

Just a simple one-page printable cheatsheet for Hexer commands.  I made it for myself and my clan but maybe someone else will find it helpful.  I may come back and trick it out a bit better later.  I am missing the commands for Pilferage, Body Double and Mana Shield, anybody help?
xfire - todhostetler
"There's nothing I wouldn't do to win. But I never hurt anyone except to stick a dogskull on a stake."

Offline cynicle

• Major(1)
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2007, 09:14:43 pm »
When can we get our hands on the code :P

So waiting too see this on Aus servers.
Join the Army. Visit strange and exotic places. Meet fascinating people. And kill them.

Aus Soldat League 203.208.70.216:23073

Offline colby

• Major(1)
  • party time!!!
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2007, 12:03:12 am »
so lvl 100 is the max lvl right?  if you had evasion, that would mean no one could hit you...you would be god :D
favorite weapons: Styer, and Ruger

Offline freestyler

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Camper
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2007, 12:15:56 am »
so lvl 100 is the max lvl right?
Nope, the maximum level is 40.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2007, 06:53:50 am by freestyler »

Offline SirJamesaford

• Flagrunner
  • SirJamesaford is still in the early Beta stage.
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2007, 12:35:20 am »
Man i musta been gone when this was released cuz i just found it... reading it made me want to play it but playing this was effing great... Avarax is a friggin mastermind.
And if the dam breaks open many years too soon
And if there is no room upon the hill
And if your head explodes with dark forebodings too
Ill see you on the dark side of the moon

Offline InfS

• Major
    • On Myspace
« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2007, 09:20:45 am »
This game mode looks cool, I think I'll have to try this out when I get home tonight :D

This guide is great, I'd be lost without it... These are a few things that I noticed...

Section 4 does not exist, although you pretty much aleady covered 4.1 in section 2.2.
4. Accounts
4.1 Creating, loading & saving accounts
4.2 How do they work?

-------------

There is no description for 3.4 offensive and 3.5 summoning skills (in fact they are not even listed in the skills at all)

-------------

Chapter 7 Synergies does no exist.

-------------

Section 3.2 and 3.3 the word 'valus' should be spelled 'values'

-------------

Section 1: Introduction, 'powerfull' should be spelled 'powerful', 'shortform' could just be 'short'

-------------

Section 2.2: Creating an Account 'normaly' should be spelled 'normally', 'implemented, that' doesn't need the comma there

-------------

2.3 Levelling: Aight, lol you gangsta! (maybe not a typo), 'resetted' should just be 'reset'

-------------

3.1 Skillclasses & basics: 'wether' should be whether', the word 'continuesly' should be spelled 'continuously'

-------------

3.3 Defensive skills: The word 'attemps' should be 'attempts'

-------------

Synergys... shouldn't that be spelled 'Synergies'?

-------------

One question about skills, when you level up past level 6, does it automatically add 1 skillpoint to each of your skilllevels..? so at level 7 you will have skilllevel 6 heal, skilllevel 5 defensive, skilllevel 4 offensive, and skilllevel 3 summon?
A lot of cheap tricks, but no real skill.

Offline freestyler

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Camper
« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2007, 09:36:51 am »
InfS: read the title. Hexer online manual - Work in progress.

One question about skills, when you level up past level 6, does it automatically add 1 skillpoint to each of your skilllevels..? so at level 7 you will have skilllevel 6 heal, skilllevel 5 defensive, skilllevel 4 offensive, and skilllevel 3 summon?
When you level up, you gain one skillpoint to one of your skilllevels in this order: healing, defensive, offensive, summoning. For example:
lvl 6: +1 heal
lvl 7: +1 def
lvl 8: +1 ofs
lvl 9: +1 summon
lvl 10: +1 heal
lvl 11: +1 def
etc.

found a bug..
"Mana Shield will render you completly (!) invulnerable for 4-5 seconds. It will however drain your magic energys and therefore increase all other spells cooldown by 10 everytime you cast it. 34 seconds cooldown."

1. completely
2. you're not completely invulnerable, Kamikaze can kill you.

[edit to below]
I didn't mean typos, but 'chapter X doesn't exist'.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2007, 02:48:52 am by freestyler »

Offline InfS

• Major
    • On Myspace
« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2007, 12:06:26 pm »
Thanks Freestyler, I know its a work in progress, but... I dunno just thought I'd point out a few things.

Offline SirJamesaford

• Flagrunner
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2007, 01:41:26 pm »
Plus he said hed give u EP if u point out typos.

Offline InfS

• Major
    • On Myspace
« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2007, 02:23:13 pm »
Yeah, I don't even care about the EP, really ;) I haven't even made a Hexer account... yet. I have a feeling I'll be playing this a lot on the weekend  :D

Offline SirJamesaford

• Flagrunner
« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2007, 02:23:55 pm »
Its awesome in every way lol  Im addicted to it.

Offline Legolas

• Major(1)
  • I want a Kookie!
« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2007, 10:14:20 am »
Welll,it's good.A Homepage,or a online Manual Page,is in work.
woot!

Offline MORTUS

• Major(1)
« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2007, 02:36:40 pm »
hexer is so awesome, we seriously need more servers there always full :(