Author Topic: Super Mario [reg]  (Read 4790 times)

Offline Cato269

• Camper
Super Mario [reg]
« on: July 03, 2006, 01:49:53 am »
This was the first interface i EVER made. it's off the game super mario world (for those that can't tell)

« Last Edit: July 03, 2006, 03:09:52 am by Cato269 »

Offline Lapis Lazuli

• Global Moderator
  • Camper
  • One Hand Clapping
Re: Super Mario [reg]
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2006, 04:50:58 am »
Mario looks chapanese. His skin is so yellow I thought it was the yellow army again.

Otherwise, it looks alright for a first try. Just,.. some of the colors seem off.
Steam ¤ Skype ¤ Soldat Wiki ¤ Need Help?
"Every thought you produce, anything you say, any action you do,
it bears your signature." - Thich Nhat Hanh

Offline Cato269

• Camper
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2006, 04:54:45 am »
^^ yay! i got an alright! ^^ i'll try harder with the colors if i do make another interface then :P

Offline T-Bone

• Flagrunner
  • Harmonicas Suck
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2006, 05:06:43 am »
it shouldnt be a question of IF you do another interface, dont give up, it should be WHEN you do your next one
Your acting like your having a duel and your opponent gets a pistol and you get a spork.
Isn't that pretty much what it is? I dunno wtf a spork is, I suppose it's way weaker than the pistol since you compared that to this.

Offline DarkNoddy

• Soldier
  • BunnehMastah
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2006, 06:39:21 am »
As Lapis said, mario looks kinda cheap with yellow skin.. I didnt like the Cursor, think its a bit big and "clumsy", the reload bar seems a bit missplaced compared to the other elements.

However its a good idea, allways fun to see new things :) (instead of no. 1xx WWII or Mini interface) Overall I once again have to agree with Lapis with it allright (mainly mario beeing yellow and cursor dragging it down)
----Get µTorrent here! - Torrent Tutorial----  
The sum of all fears: 01945

Offline Noldi

• Camper
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2006, 10:11:15 am »
Well its his first interface.. pretty good.

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2006, 10:35:19 am »
pretty good my ass,

I love it!!

I am like a major mario fan and this will be my default interface from here on out.

good job man

hey, wait, wait,wait I'v got a question, why did you use yoshi eggs fro the flag simbols?
There are other worlds than these

Offline That One Guy

• Major
  • Living In A Dream World
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2006, 10:39:54 am »
I was hoping that a first interface wouldn't be bad, and I got what I hoped for. This is a great attempt, just not a great excecution. Did you edit those sprites? If so, you made Mario a yellow person.

Offline Cato269

• Camper
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2006, 08:59:58 pm »
pretty good my ass,

I love it!!

I am like a major mario fan and this will be my default interface from here on out.

good job man

hey, wait, wait,wait I'v got a question, why did you use yoshi eggs fro the flag simbols?

I used yoshi eggs becuase in super mario world you have to recuase the yoshi's from the eggs, hence, RESCUASE THAT FLAG!

I was hoping that a first interface wouldn't be bad, and I got what I hoped for. This is a great attempt, just not a great excecution. Did you edit those sprites? If so, you made Mario a yellow person.

I stared down at my screen coping the pixels, i prefer to do it myself instead of just using sprites. sprites are no fun! i didn't really have much color variation i know i made mario yellow...

*OFF TOPIC*lol im posting this in the middle of chinese class. *makes new interface* I HATE CHINESE!

Offline superzameer

• Major(1)
« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2006, 06:06:12 pm »
nice job for your first interface!

Offline Cato269

• Camper
« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2006, 10:47:17 pm »
yeah, i made it back in the summer break. i decided not to post it for a long time, until my friends just told me to post it.

I did make more after it, but they were just play around ones, im not planning to put them up.

Offline Blues

• Camper
  • Hum?
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2006, 02:28:56 am »
Being a big mario fan, I expected it to be great, unfortunately for me it wasn't.
Maybe it's just my love for it, I guess it's ok for your first try.
18:15

Offline nosyg

• Major(1)
  • Sprejj Sprejj!
« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2006, 07:23:55 pm »
wow It's great for a first interface :)
Sprejj Sprejj!