Author Topic: Socom  (Read 1763 times)

Offline The Bone Collector

• Veteran
  • I'm so sexy.
    • Daniel Rutter Films
Socom
« on: July 03, 2006, 06:54:46 am »
So, today I jumped into a U13 server, Picked Alpha and picked my Steyr and Socom. I flew up to the top route and headed down the unbeaten track. I pulled out my socom, and superman-flew (as in crouch and jets, not hack...) to the Bravo base... without a moments notice, I was split apart by a 50 cal barret bullet. "damn NS" I said, and looked around my screen for my attacker. and there he was, camping the flag with his barret. I spawned, and kept my current weapons, and headed back down top route, switched to my socom, and scoped out my attack. I aimed, and sprayed a clip of 9mm bullets straight for the camping Bravo sniper. by the time the 5th bullet hit him, he was mush, but the 7 bullets that followed made sure that he didn't fire off a desperate round to kill me. at the same time, a desperate (what seemed to be) newbie ran right under the socom fire, and got slaughtered as well. ^_^ That was one of the best kills I have ever done.

Another time, in a Game arena server, I had my socom, and I was flying arounf the DM map. Most of the players there had Barrets and M79s. Well, I have never had such a good time in my life. With the socoms powerful rounds, those high binked weapons had no chance. I did get killed by a few lousy barret campers, but hell, it was fun!

Just another soul to burn.

Offline Headle$$

• Major(1)
Re: Socom
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2006, 02:41:11 pm »
Cool. I love to have barret / socom in my hand. Its like with socom u can kill vs any auto...really :P
Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted.

By my brother Albert Einstein

Offline `ampfx

• Major(1)
  • The Pain, The Life, and the Hardship
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2006, 02:50:04 pm »
Since when do you use barret, Headless :P

But that is a nice story  ;) You've pwned those campers.

Offline Headle$$

• Major(1)
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2006, 03:21:11 pm »
Lol yesterday i realised that ruger is for nab D: that dotn wanna play for fun just like owning and it takes nothing to kill but barret is realy nice to play and socom is sexiest secondary weapon also de and spas are kool. Then my day is ****ed up i use ruger or then i get ownt i use it but it isnt my fave weapon
Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted.

By my brother Albert Einstein

Offline Zamorak

• Camper
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2006, 04:10:07 pm »
I don't like socom for 2 reasons:

It's used if you are teh sux and cant kill you opponent with primary
It's overpowered.

But, it's good I must admit.
ZamoraK |2Wai|

Offline Headless Sniper Ex

• Major(1)
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2006, 06:44:05 pm »
i use barret too u know  the ex in my name is shot for Expert and the name is real wat it in in soldat ;D anyways i got good aim u saw me before also i mastered socom aim not almost everyshot hits 8) :D hahahha ;D