Author Topic: Music Mod Version 0.7!  (Read 8719 times)

Offline That One Guy

• Major
  • Living In A Dream World
Re: Music Mod Version 0.7!
« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2006, 11:25:14 pm »
The double neck guitar is a nice touch =)
I do agree with others, that you shouldn't exclusively use guitars. IMO that'll make it boring. Three or four guitars should cut it. (regular electric, acoustic/classic, double neck guitar)
Instruments that could be of use: ukulele, banjo, mandolin, dobro, bouzouki (personally I'd love the sound of a bouzouki every time I fire my gun), lute, violin, electric bass, double bass, flute, trumpet, saxophone, the list goes on...
EDIT: didgeridoo!
Do you want to help with the mod? You have very useful ideas. You can get sounds, and referance pics for me :P jk, but if you have any other ideas, PLEASE PM them to me.

That gostek is great.
Thanks a lot, it's the anime clothes gostek I've been working on privately. I've made Sasuke Uchiha's hair from Naruto, and... Some kind of... Unruly, I guess, hair. Either way... If you want it, I'll gladly give it to you, just PM me. If enough people ask for it, I'll put it in my sig.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2006, 11:29:29 pm by That One Guy »

Offline T-Bone

• Flagrunner
  • Harmonicas Suck
« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2006, 01:55:40 pm »
Microphone-Combat Knife
Slash Gostek
'nuff said
Your acting like your having a duel and your opponent gets a pistol and you get a spork.
Isn't that pretty much what it is? I dunno wtf a spork is, I suppose it's way weaker than the pistol since you compared that to this.

Offline viggoloniggolo

• Camper
  • maplord
    • Soldat Mappers League
« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2006, 01:33:34 pm »
ha!
this is crazy!
when you hit it makes Boing and blonk?