Author Topic: Saw only servers  (Read 1573 times)

Offline TheWind

• Major
Saw only servers
« on: June 28, 2008, 09:02:22 am »
Hi all,is there any saw only servers left? back in 1.3.1 we had many saw only servers but now i havent seen even a single one in lobby.If any1 knows this kind of servers,can he plz put servers ip address there

Thanx

~Wind

Offline JFK

• Camper
    • My TraxInSpace Account
Re: Saw only servers
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2008, 03:45:19 pm »
The !Elite community tried to start up some saw servers in the beginning of this year. Mainly because a lot of ppl from Saw&Law asked (and still ask) about it. However the servers were hardly visited and thus didn't survive.
Come join: EliteCTF
Listen to: My Music

Offline Hair|Trigger

• Veteran
  • HT|
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2008, 07:12:50 am »
The only Aus saw server is gone too. 

Luckily a lot of people in public CTF tend to have a saw handy most of the time, and calling out 'saws low?' is often responded to positively, so I dont find it hard to pick out a chainsaw joust in most servers.

Player since late 2007

Offline Scarab

• Soldier
  • I don't have personal text.
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2008, 11:45:33 pm »
Im pretty sure they'll add a saw only server.

Since there's like 5 or so sawing clans
I don't have a signature

Offline Zehive

• Major(1)
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2008, 04:12:49 pm »
I would freaking love that, who was the retard bonehead who thought adding some idiotic ranged weapon to a saw game would be fun? Its incredinnoying when you dodge 6 or so guys chasing after you weaving through different tunnels of a map to suddenly be hit by a blind lawshot and then you lose the flag, and if its an intense game, you lose the game. I play Soldat so I can imagine people getting sawed to death after a hard day of work and school. Yet time and again in the last 4 (I think, lost count) years, one of my arteries nearly explodes every time I join a game.

Oh and sorry for the necro

Date Posted: September 24, 2008, 10:30:31 pm
Ah yes, and Ive discovered everyone who uses law in saw and law is a prick who throws slings poo around and when you asked them -kindly- to use saw because you dont like law, they tell you to STFU, make your own server, and just now someone threw 'Free will' in my face or something. Sigh...