Author Topic: CC doesn't belong?  (Read 6673 times)

Offline Slashnoob

• Major
  • only users lose drugs
CC doesn't belong?
« on: May 31, 2007, 01:22:45 pm »
I RESENT the locking of CC's latest thread.

This topic died with the first sentence. Carl, this forum is not the place for your fantasies.

Locked.

Carl has been this forum's wacko mentor ever since the dawn of days. then comes this .. .. someone and just pushes away the very core of the randomness that every other random person-wannabe has learned from.

what the hell!

seems mods nowdays have forgotten the spirit of soldatforums and are just busy being stuck-up with the rules.

yay for CC's threads!
Former SuperKill

Offline blackdevil0742

• Veteran
  • Don't Panic
Re: CC doesn't belong?
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2007, 01:26:26 pm »
bashpit no more it is.

OBEY!!!

Offline ElephantHunter

• Retired Administrator
  • Camper
  • Third President
    • - home of the admins -
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2007, 02:12:13 pm »
CC can post random stories like anybody else. I'm glad that he is able to be here, and I feel sympathy for him because of Iraq. We were in a Soldat clan, -[ILOA]-, together for almost a year.

That doesn't mean that material he posts is immune to the rules.
Everything you have done in life is measured by the DASH on your gravestone.
Stop wasting time.
Make your dash count.

Offline Dascoo

• Soldier
  • banned from the forums
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2007, 02:43:21 pm »
When there was the bash pit...thef orums were fun :(

UnReQuitLo
ɹǝƃuɐɥɔɹǝƃıu

Offline Cookie.

• Soldier
  • I. R. Baboon
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2007, 03:05:22 pm »
CC can post random stories like anybody else. I'm glad that he is able to be here, and I feel sympathy for him because of Iraq. We were in a Soldat clan, -[ILOA]-, together for almost a year.

That doesn't mean that material he posts is immune to the rules.

The material he posted did use to be immune to the rules. >:|

-=Edit
He even had a sticky

Offline a-4-year-old

• Veteran
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2007, 04:41:18 pm »
This topic died with the first sentence Run on long enough to make an english teacher weep . Carl, this forum is not the place for your fantasies.

Locked.
fixed.

His threads aren't funny, they are just a waste.
If we hit the bullseye the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate. -Zapp Brannigan

Offline echo_trail

• Global Moderator
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • ménage-à-trois
    • my last.fm
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2007, 04:59:02 pm »
seems mods nowdays have forgotten the spirit of soldatforums[...]

It is people like CC that causes a loss the true spirit of soldatforums; a common share of love for soldat, and the ability to raise interresting topics about that particular subject(hence soldatforums), without having to resort to spam or trolling.

I bet he's a nice guy and all, but I can definitely see why the mods would lock many of his threads. Dude, he once made one called "the smell that comes out from under your toenails".. I mean, C'MON!
I fucking miss all you cunts!

Offline Blue-ninja

• Veteran
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2007, 05:05:40 pm »
People that feel like posting threads is fine, but the problem with people like CC is that they don't refrain from posting some very stupid and worthless topics.

Offline Cookie.

• Soldier
  • I. R. Baboon
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2007, 05:09:21 pm »
Oh jesus....... the original forum is truly dead :(

Offline PANZERCATWAGON

• Camper
  • oh god: blowjobs
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2007, 05:09:40 pm »
Dude, he once made one called "the smell that comes out from under your toenails".. I mean, C'MON!

That thread was awesome.

And the one about the adventure to China. Oh and the one about him dumping his super hot girlfriend because he wanted a female asian sexbag. Oh and the one about the conversation he had with his ex over im. Oh and the one about the day he shot a terrorist to pieces on the jeep gun. Oh and the one about....

Offline Dascoo

• Soldier
  • banned from the forums
« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2007, 05:24:47 pm »
Dude, he once made one called "the smell that comes out from under your toenails".. I mean, C'MON!

That thread was awesome.

And the one about the adventure to China. Oh and the one about him dumping his super hot girlfriend because he wanted a female asian sexbag. Oh and the one about the conversation he had with his ex over im. Oh and the one about the day he shot a terrorist to pieces on the jeep gun. Oh and the one about....

All classic threads.

UnReQuitLo
ɹǝƃuɐɥɔɹǝƃıu

Offline SDFilm

• Inactive Staff
  • Veteran
« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2007, 05:25:11 pm »
I liked them, but only to laugh and scoff at. ' Ah, CC with his silly CC ways....'. Overall it's just bash pit material with a garnish of legitimacy that seems to come from him being one of the SForums oldies and in/was in Iraq.

Edit :

Oh and the one about the day he shot a terrorist to pieces on the jeep gun.

Rly? When was that?

Burning scarfs since 1988

Offline Aquarius

• Soldier
« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2007, 05:25:20 pm »
ElephantHunter who do you think you are.  CC has been in Soldat Forums much longer than you and always there was a place for his stories.

Offline PANZERCATWAGON

• Camper
  • oh god: blowjobs
« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2007, 05:35:42 pm »
Oh and the one about the day he shot a terrorist to pieces on the jeep gun.

Rly? When was that?

I'm not digging it up, it's too late and I'm always lazy. Someone else do it.

It wasn't the title, but somewhere within his ramblings about what he done did today, he described encountering a terrorist and having to open fire on him and then accidentilly shooting him a bit too much. If I remember correctly.

Offline Cookie.

• Soldier
  • I. R. Baboon
« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2007, 05:54:46 pm »
ElephantHunter who do you think you are.  CC has been in Soldat Forums much longer than you and always there was a place for his stories.

Quoted for truth. 

Offline ElephantHunter

• Retired Administrator
  • Camper
  • Third President
    • - home of the admins -
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2007, 06:01:44 pm »
ElephantHunter who do you think you are.  CC has been in Soldat Forums much longer than you and always there was a place for his stories.

This really shouldn't be a matter of who was here first, but I remember when CC joined the old forums.

Carl isn't in trouble. He just doesn't know where to draw the line. I drew it for him.
Everything you have done in life is measured by the DASH on your gravestone.
Stop wasting time.
Make your dash count.

Offline Cookie.

• Soldier
  • I. R. Baboon
« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2007, 06:07:01 pm »

This really shouldn't be a matter of who was here first, but I remember when CC joined the old forums.

Carl isn't in trouble. He just doesn't know where to draw the line. I drew it for him.

I thought he was here longer than you.  You might have seen him join as one of his reincarnates though.

-=Edit
It isn't really a matter of who was here first.  But I think he was just trying to say that the stories have always been a part of the forum, so why the change to cut them off now.

-=Edit 2
Camping Carl for Bashpit Mod!
« Last Edit: May 31, 2007, 06:11:45 pm by Cookie. »

Offline mar77a

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran
  • mad
    • random stuffs
« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2007, 06:14:34 pm »
Oh jesus....... the original forum is truly dead :(

Soldat's changed y'know.

Offline The Geologist

• Inactive Staff
  • Flagrunner
« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2007, 06:28:01 pm »
This topic died with the first sentence Run on long enough to make an english teacher weep . Carl, this forum is not the place for your fantasies.

Locked.
fixed.

His threads aren't funny, they are just a waste.

What a coincidence, you aren't funny either.

Carl has been a staple around these/the old forums for ages.  He rarely posts.  Yet somewhere along the line it seemed like people became more concerned with trimming off the fat and enforcing rules than having an enjoyable forum.  Don't get me wrong...rules are needed.  But they're also bent from time to time.  Keep things so tight and rigid and they just break.

Sad really.
With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams it is
still a beautiful world.  Strive to be happy.

Offline Blue-ninja

• Veteran
« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2007, 06:44:06 pm »
I've noticed that he doesn't post often. And when he does, some people, like a-4-year-old complains. shctick.

EDIT: He's not really complaining, ya know? But saying CC's not funny is kinda like complaining....