Author Topic: ok something is terribly wrong now!  (Read 474 times)

Offline Will

• Flagrunner
ok something is terribly wrong now!
« on: June 03, 2007, 12:39:50 pm »
As many of you could've figured it out, I was never complaining before and I didn't even trust in many of those lame almost unbelievable bug reports. But I just don't know what has gone wrong with soldat... I have a couple of issues here

1. The register-only resolution change: I have registered but when I change the resolution, it says that I am not registered. I described it more thouroghly in another topic

2. The main problem with soldat that I have now is the random warping. I have like 43 ping on avarax hexer server and everybody is warping constantly. tried it on several other selfkill servers, Leo's servers, the [eC] servers (on which I have a surprisingly good ping [94-120ms] altough I from europe). And guess what. Everybody is warping. I can't even hit anybody without being killed from like 1 or 2 AK shots. I mean what could cause this problem. I saw other people complain so I guess it isn't my computer's fault. I've never had any problems with 1.3.1 or any versions before. In 1.4 I noticed a slight increase of warping even on lag free servers. But now... it's just unplayable anymore...

I thought that the 13 bucks that I payed for soldat (or was it 11) was worth it. Yes it is worth for the countless hours of playing on previous versions but now I can't even play normally!

So I would like to see some answers or just how many people are having the same problem as me
« Last Edit: June 03, 2007, 12:51:27 pm by Will »

Offline FliesLikeABrick

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
    • Ultimate 13 Soldat
Re: ok something is terribly wrong now!
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2007, 12:45:22 pm »
Number 2 is in the process of being discussed in the beta forums and we're finding out more information about it.

Can you add a link into your original post to the thread about number 1?

Offline Will

• Flagrunner
Re: ok something is terribly wrong now!
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2007, 03:24:16 pm »
ok edited the post...

and about the 1. problem, I'm currently installing windows on another computer (yes windows :D ). I think it was because I installed 1.4.1 when I had a registered 1.4.0.
I'll update the topic if I solve that problem by installing the window$ again

Date Posted: June 03, 2007, 01:51:52 PM
so aynway how will the beta testers make things right. I mean it is being disscused but what will it be? A next patch? Auto updating?

How come that this version that was meant to fix alot of bugs actually brought a whole set of new bugs along with not even touching the older ones. I mean face it, somebody screwed up completely...