Author Topic: Life's to long.  (Read 15890 times)

Offline Dascoo

• Soldier
  • banned from the forums
Life's to long.
« on: June 04, 2007, 05:33:53 pm »
Anybody else agree with this statement besides me? I think I'm going to go insane living for another 70 or so years....if I do.

UnReQuitLo
ɹǝƃuɐɥɔɹǝƃıu

Offline a-4-year-old

• Veteran
Re: Life's to long.
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2007, 05:35:12 pm »
not everyone who turns 70 starts crapping themselves and forgetting their names.
If we hit the bullseye the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate. -Zapp Brannigan

Offline PANZERCATWAGON

• Camper
  • oh god: blowjobs
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2007, 05:35:37 pm »
Hahahahahaha, I wish I could be there when you turn 70 just before you die - JUST when you realise. Hahahaha that would be so class, I'd laugh my ass off.

Offline iDante

• Veteran
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2007, 05:39:30 pm »
I think that humans do live a little long... Menopause? WTF THATS NOT NATURAL!
But yeh we jsut live long cause of easier life styles (working in a cubicle instead of hunting mammoth), better medicine (with penicillin we dont die cause we scratch ourselves), and better nutrition (mmm... cooked food now).

I think it was karmazor that had the whole "man is made to hunt zaber toothed tigres" thing in his sig...

btw its too long. Two zeroes ya know.

Offline karmazon

• Major
  • Impossible is a dare.
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2007, 05:48:07 pm »
Anybody else agree with this statement besides me? I think I'm going to go insane living for another 70 or so years....if I do.

Life's too short for all my plans, I need at least 1000 more years.
Plan B is don't fail. - Smegma
I hate emotions.

Offline a-4-year-old

• Veteran
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2007, 05:51:01 pm »
many people live well in their late years.

I remember a star trek episode *cough* dascoo *cough* where a society killed it's elders in their 60s, and the crew questioned it's ethics.
If we hit the bullseye the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate. -Zapp Brannigan

Offline Blue-ninja

• Veteran
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2007, 05:55:03 pm »
We had a man who lived to be a hundred-and-one year old. He knows where he lives, can still drive a car, and do the hat dance.

He's still alive today.

Offline iDante

• Veteran
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2007, 05:59:28 pm »
We had a man who lived to be a hundred-and-one year old. He knows where he lives, can still drive a car, and do the hat dance.

He's still alive today.
japanese?

Offline Blue-ninja

• Veteran
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2007, 06:01:35 pm »

He's still alive today.
japanese?
American.

Offline iDante

• Veteran
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2007, 06:04:05 pm »
oh... I know that due to their diet a lot of japanese people live a lot longer than amercins. evidently fishy-food is good for you.

Offline Mangled*

• Flagrunner
  • Never Wrong
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2007, 06:14:01 pm »
You only get one life, and if you percieve it as long then you must not be making the most of your time... It's short.

You might think of it as 70 years.. but actually you probably sleep through about 30 of those years. And you could die at any moment.. don't go taking life for granted otherwise you'll feel twice as shitty when it bites you in the ass.

I'm 18 and honestly I can't remember much before the age of 10

There was a woman who lived for 122 years, so if you think 70 is a long time then think again..
"There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses." - Ezekiel 23:20

Offline a-4-year-old

• Veteran
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2007, 06:15:35 pm »
I'm going to live forever or die trying.

Offline PANZERCATWAGON

• Camper
  • oh god: blowjobs
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2007, 06:18:10 pm »
As soon as anything is created, no matter what it is or it's capability, it will grip onto life for as long as it possibly can. It is the nature of life. I believe going against this or disbelieving it is simply the result of delusion. If the choices are clear and able, life will always be chosen over death.

There are always people I meet that say 'Nope, if I was 75 and in crippling pain I would certainly choose death as I would have accepted that my time has come'. I believe that there is always some form of delusion such as heaven, reincarnation or a higher plane etc. having an effect on their desicion here. Death is incomprehensible to us as we will never experience it, and so we can never accept it. No one ever has the understanding to willingly accept death as death.

If two values 1 and 0 exist, 1 representing life and 0 representing death, 1 will always replace 0 to become 1. Purely because 1 exists and 0 does not. 1 is always chosen when there is both 1 and 0. When our bodies grow old and finally die, 1 is no longer apparent and we are left with the only choice of 0. But so long as 1 is apparent it will always be chosen.

And now I really can't be bothered to write anymore bollocks, where are my pringllllllles.... :(

Offline Valorman

• Flagrunner
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2007, 06:19:50 pm »
um..life's short. I just realized not long ago that as you get older time goes by faster, in my opinion we NEED MORE TIME TO LIVE.

Offline Blue-ninja

• Veteran
« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2007, 06:24:13 pm »
It's uncanny how time flies when you're having fun, and how slow it is when you're in school.

Does anyone think school is just a waste of time?

Offline Graham

• Veteran
  • Southern
    • - uh oh -
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2007, 06:26:31 pm »
It's uncanny how time flies when you're having fun, and how slow it is when you're in school.

The managers at McDonalds do.
@ii

Offline karmazon

• Major
  • Impossible is a dare.
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2007, 06:50:38 pm »

Weren't you like a burger flipper at burger king ?
Plan B is don't fail. - Smegma
I hate emotions.

Offline Mangled*

• Flagrunner
  • Never Wrong
« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2007, 06:52:36 pm »

School isn't a waste of time... it's ultimately a place where parents can leave their children when they're at work so they don't burn the house down... and some of the stuff taught in school is important...

But 90% of the curriculum is full of useless sh*te... Who the hell needs to understand triggonometry?! (in all honestly I can't see a situation in the world that can be resolved through trigonometry) Who the hell needs to learn foreign languages?! (I think they should be optional) Who the hell needs to write a 1500 essay, 72% of which is copied out of a text book that is only going to be marked once and then become useless.
"There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses." - Ezekiel 23:20

Offline Graham

• Veteran
  • Southern
    • - uh oh -
« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2007, 06:55:21 pm »

Weren't you like a burger flipper at burger king ?
No.
@ii

Offline Smegma

• Inactive Staff
  • Soldier
  • That's just a way to break a unity
« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2007, 07:13:04 pm »

School isn't a waste of time... it's ultimately a place where parents can leave their children when they're at work so they don't burn the house down... and some of the stuff taught in school is important...

But 90% of the curriculum is full of useless sh*te... Who the hell needs to understand triggonometry?! (in all honestly I can't see a situation in the world that can be resolved through trigonometry) Who the hell needs to learn foreign languages?! (I think they should be optional) Who the hell needs to write a 1500 essay, 72% of which is copied out of a text book that is only going to be marked once and then become useless.

Yea, who the fuck needs intelligence. You are the antichrist!