Author Topic: Life's to long.  (Read 15895 times)

Offline karmazon

• Major
  • Impossible is a dare.
Re: Life's to long.
« Reply #120 on: June 07, 2007, 11:18:19 pm »
Now I'm confused. You wish life was shorter because you don't like it? Or it's simply too long?

And people have to be content with you. If other people don't lie you, how will you be happy in life?

By moving your frame of reference inside, dumbass.

Can you explain? If nobody likes you, would you be happy?

Putting your frame of reference inside means instead of asking "do other people approve of this?" you ask "do I approve of this?" and that's the only thing that matters. But you're a little asian pussy, so it doesn't matter.
Plan B is don't fail. - Smegma
I hate emotions.

Offline Wolf_Man

• Camper
  • I'm everything you're not watching.
« Reply #121 on: June 07, 2007, 11:58:11 pm »
you morons suggesting suicide
*points to self*, I was just kidding on that comment, i love life XD
he has eyebrows of authority + 5. Are you kidding?

Offline iDante

• Veteran
« Reply #122 on: June 08, 2007, 12:05:08 am »
Putting your frame of reference inside means instead of asking "do other people approve of this?" you ask "do I approve of this?" and that's the only thing that matters. But you're a little asian pussy, so it doesn't matter.
I remember some phycology lesson where the teacher told us all the basic social needs of humans... one of them was to be accepted by the community. I dunno I guess I have too big of a social life to just start doing that.

Offline BondJamesBond

• Flagrunner
    • http://tobylands.com
« Reply #123 on: June 08, 2007, 05:56:28 am »
Gawd karmazon makes good points, just kind of wrapped up in some crude remarks.

Quote from: PerroAZUL
Hey, if you think life is too long, it's because your life is pathetic, doing the same s*** everyday always the same routine, hating it and doing nothing about it. I also have a routine i do the same s*** every week, but i'm fine with it (for now). If you get really tired of life you must find something new to do. Learning stuff helps, learning how to do something, and doing it, it makes you feel good u know. Anyway, if your life sucks, don't worry a lot about it cuz your life will eventually change.

GOOD: If you get really tired of life you must find something new to do
BAD: your life will eventually change.

You know, your life might not change at all. Just your perspective.
The computer is a moron.
?  - Peter Drucker

Offline karmazon

• Major
  • Impossible is a dare.
« Reply #124 on: June 08, 2007, 01:03:42 pm »
I remember some phycology lesson where the teacher told us all the basic social needs of humans... one of them was to be accepted by the community. I dunno I guess I have too big of a social life to just start doing that.

"The deepest principle in human nature is the craving to be appreciated."

And believe me, when you stop caring about what people think about you, you'll be appreciated. Because when you care about something so stupid you become a little fag, door-mat, cum drinker. But once you get rid of that, people will naturally be drawn to you.
I hate emotions.

Offline PANZERCATWAGON

• Camper
  • oh god: blowjobs
« Reply #125 on: June 08, 2007, 01:51:01 pm »
I don't know why, but I'm constantly finding myself disagree with that point karmazon.

I understand how not caring about how others percieve you is a good thing, but I also think that to be happy human beings, at least to a small degree, we all need to feel appreciated every now and again.

Your point about not caring until others are drawn to you I also find sketchy. I don't believe it's a rule or pattern that would work for everyone. It might have worked for you, or the person that told that to you, but I can't imagine how ignoring what everyone else thinks about you to get them to be interested in you would work for everyone. Epsecially in inescapable social circles where the people around are as shallow as to only be friends with the people that agree to conform to their rules.

I say because I have a close friend that constantly wants answers from me as to why they can't make friends. They talk about how when acting as they normally do, people dislike their style in fashion or taste in music etc. You can't change who people are karmazon, and sometimes you can't change being stuck with them. Unfortunately for my friend, the people they are stuck with are selfish human beings.

So when they sit there talking about how lonely and sad they get through not having anybody to talk to, the only advice I can conclude to give is to change to what the others want. Of course it's stupid and it shouldn't have to be done, but so long as they understand that they aren't changing their long term perspective of life, morals, personality etc. and just silly things like hair cuts and playlists, then you might aswell do it and be happy.

Offline karmazon

• Major
  • Impossible is a dare.
« Reply #126 on: June 08, 2007, 01:54:23 pm »

Your point about not caring until others are drawn to you I also find sketchy. I don't believe it's a rule or pattern that would work for everyone.

I stopped reading here, because, let me guess, you care what other people think about you. If you didn't, you would believe.
I hate emotions.

Offline Blue-ninja

• Veteran
« Reply #127 on: June 08, 2007, 02:04:44 pm »
Social patterns are affected by the economy, political environment, and the community and people who live in your area. So, your social life about not caring is pretty fucked up.

PANZERCATWAGON's argument is much more reasonable and normal. Please continue.

Offline #38

• Soldier
« Reply #128 on: June 08, 2007, 02:07:40 pm »
No.... not everyone in the world's going to like you no matter what, and if you can't deal with that, then you definitely should just let the blood flow.

Do it dascoo!
Real Men Drill Deep

Offline urraka

• Soldat Developer
  • Flagrunner
« Reply #129 on: June 08, 2007, 02:40:01 pm »
I must agree with karmazon. You don't have to give a **** about what the other people think about you, unless they like you.
You can't change to what other people want, that would be a lot of bull****, your life would be a fake. You are what YOU ARE, and if some people doesn't like you, either ignore them or tell them to f*** off and find some OTHER people.
Of course not everyone in the world's going to like you, but who expects that?

And for god sake, don't change yourself for other people, BE YOURSELF!

PD: I'd change the title of this topic "Life sucks, it's too long"
urraka

Offline Dascoo

• Soldier
  • banned from the forums
« Reply #130 on: June 08, 2007, 02:50:28 pm »
My keyboard was acting homo and I found out why but still....

And believe me, when you stop caring about what people think about you, you'll be appreciated. Because when you care about something so stupid you become a little ***, door-mat, cum drinker. But once you get rid of that, people will naturally be drawn to you.

It's fine to be an asshole right? Because I don't care about what you think.

I must agree with karmazon. You don't have to give a **** about what the other people think about you, unless they like you.
You can't change to what other people want, that would be a lot of bull****, your life would be a fake. You are what YOU ARE, and if some people doesn't like you, either ignore them or tell them to f*** off and find some OTHER people.

If I'm a fucking dirt bag child, grease ball mother fucker its fine?

No.... not everyone in the world's going to like you no matter what, and if you can't deal with that, then you definitely should just let the blood flow.

Do it dascoo!

If I was going to kill myself I'd do it Cho style, but not shoot myself in the head....meaning fight to the death.

UnReQuitLo
ɹǝƃuɐɥɔɹǝƃıu

Offline karmazon

• Major
  • Impossible is a dare.
« Reply #131 on: June 08, 2007, 02:53:12 pm »
The bottom line is this:

As man thinketh, so is he.

You dirtbag grease ball faggot.
I hate emotions.

Offline PANZERCATWAGON

• Camper
« Reply #132 on: June 08, 2007, 02:54:54 pm »

Your point about not caring until others are drawn to you I also find sketchy. I don't believe it's a rule or pattern that would work for everyone.

I stopped reading here, because, let me guess, you care what other people think about you. If you didn't, you would believe.

No one in the entire world does not change themselves to be accepted. We are a pack race and we have evoluted that way. You are not exempt from these basic rules. If pushed, you will conform.

Say for instance we live in parrallel world where you hold true to your statement, that you don't change yourself to be accepted, but instead remove the candy treat of 'leading people to be drawn to you'. If that were removed then you would give in. Simply because it holds no advantage for you. You would not hold your pride or morals above such basic human needs. The basis behind all of human action is selfishness. When it comes to it, you are just flesh and chemicals and are driven by the same primal instincts as everyone else.

So yes, I care what other people think about me, but at least I am aware of it.

Offline karmazon

• Major
  • Impossible is a dare.
« Reply #133 on: June 08, 2007, 03:02:55 pm »

No one in the entire world does not change themselves to be accepted. We are a pack race and we have evoluted that way. You are not exempt from these basic rules. If pushed, you will conform.

Say for instance we live in parrallel world where you hold true to your statement, that you don't change yourself to be accepted, but instead remove the candy treat of 'leading people to be drawn to you'. If that were removed then you would give in. Simply because it holds no advantage for you. You would not hold your pride or morals above such basic human needs. The basis behind all of human action is selfishness. When it comes to it, you are just flesh and chemicals and are driven by the same primal instincts as everyone else.

So yes, I care what other people think about me, but at least I am aware of it.

I don't really want to read any long paragraphs, so I don't really know what you said, but probably trying to disprove this simple human LAW.

Everyone craves appreciation. Or rather, every normally functioning human being. It is a principle, a law. Just like gravity and other natural laws, it always works. I know you agree with that, and I want you to know I agree with it too.

But think about the world's greatest leaders. They did not seek other's approval, they had their own philosophy and agenda, and that's why people followed them.

People seek approval from people of higher status. People of higher status do not seek approval of others, but rather themselves. This is why people are drawn to people who do not care about what others think about them. If you seek someone's approval you're basically giving that person a higher status, and in turn, they won't like you, because, hey, you're scum. This is also a natural LAW.

Every great person in history was someone that broke off from the norm and did not conform, did not seek other people's approval, but rather his own.

Seek your own approval, and magic things will happen you cocksucker mother****er.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2007, 03:05:19 pm by karmazon »
I hate emotions.

Offline PANZERCATWAGON

• Camper
« Reply #134 on: June 08, 2007, 03:26:03 pm »
Hahahaha, yeeeep, I see what you're saying and I agree with the point you made.

But you have to remember that people have different beliefs. We both know I believe in the first law, but I have heard that second law many times, and I still disagree with it. In the sense that I find it contradictory.

"People seek approval from people of higher status. People of higher status do not seek approval of others, but rather themselves"

What I question is that in this context, it is assuming that the person of higher status does not follow the first rule, otherwise it is contradictory. Which leads me to believe that they would have to actually be physically built differently than your average human being. An ascended being or a 'god' if you will. That is where my sceptisism comes in.

I'd also like to add that I don't believe in eternity, so I believe my actions have no consequence. Which is why I couldn't care if I change to be accepted. I abondoned meaning years ago and now I just follow what my body wants to do.

Offline Cookie.

• Soldier
  • I. R. Baboon
« Reply #135 on: June 08, 2007, 04:07:11 pm »

And believe me, when you stop caring about what people think about you, you'll be appreciated. Because when you care about something so stupid you become a little ***, door-mat, cum drinker. But once you get rid of that, people will naturally be drawn to you.

If I'm a ****ing dirt bag child, grease ball mother ****er its fine?

Do it dascoo!

If I was going to kill myself I'd do it Cho style, but not shoot myself in the head....meaning fight to the death.

Gtfo my country >:|

Offline Dascoo

• Soldier
  • banned from the forums
« Reply #136 on: June 08, 2007, 06:57:44 pm »

If I'm a ****ing dirt bag child, grease ball mother ****er its fine?

Do it dascoo!

Gtfo my country >:|

I joke har har.....

UnReQuitLo
ɹǝƃuɐɥɔɹǝƃıu

Offline SDFilm

• Inactive Staff
  • Veteran
« Reply #137 on: June 08, 2007, 07:24:09 pm »
These 'Lifes to long' and 'Human irrelevancy' threads are pretty depressing.

To be honest, I haven't yet looked through all the pages to really check if it's all a loads of pessimism, but I want to say- LIGHTEN UP! Life is good, at least in theory.

Burning scarfs since 1988

Offline BondJamesBond

• Flagrunner
    • http://tobylands.com
« Reply #138 on: June 08, 2007, 10:26:30 pm »
Guys, this was not written by me. But I agree with it completely.

Minimizing someone's pain is not going to make it go away. In fact, it is just going to make the poster feel guilty for expressing his or her emotions--a healthy alternative to more destructive means of expression like cutting. It is not your place to decide whether his or her feelings are "justified," because feelings are not rational. Most people who suffer from anxiety disorders, for example, know that their fears are irrational--but that doesn't stop their hearts from racing. That's because there's more to these disorders than a simple "get over it" can fix. It has a lot to do with brain chemistry. Different people respond to stress in different ways. Some are more sensitive than others, and feel pain more deeply. A person suffering from depression might be emotionally crippled by something that a healthy individual could simply brush off.

The most important part is: Feelings are not rational, everything else is really filler.

Well, anyways. I enjoy reading the debates and advice here. Not necessarily because I need them, but because it's some good reading comprehension practice here.
The computer is a moron.
?  - Peter Drucker

Offline Captain Ben

• Camper
  • "forum's-rebellious-cool-guy"
« Reply #139 on: June 08, 2007, 10:46:35 pm »

pffff i'm sure