Author Topic: Life's to long.  (Read 15892 times)

Offline Dascoo

• Soldier
  • banned from the forums
Re: Life's to long.
« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2007, 07:46:24 am »
Anybody else agree with this statement besides me? I think I'm going to go insane living for another 70 or so years....if I do.

Life's too short for all my plans, I need at least 1000 more years.

My plan's are already ruined :(

Hahahahahaha, I wish I could be there when you turn 70 just before you die - JUST when you realise. Hahahaha that would be so class, I'd laugh my ass off.

I doubt I'll live that long anyways.

It would be ironic that I live to 140 and be the oldest man alive....

UnReQuitLo
ɹǝƃuɐɥɔɹǝƃıu

Offline PANZERCATWAGON

• Camper
  • oh god: blowjobs
« Reply #21 on: June 05, 2007, 09:12:57 am »
You're asian, of course you'll live that long.

Offline blackdevil0742

• Veteran
  • Don't Panic
« Reply #22 on: June 05, 2007, 09:24:08 am »
I wanna die when i'm <30yrs.

OBEY!!!

Offline Dascoo

• Soldier
  • banned from the forums
« Reply #23 on: June 05, 2007, 09:30:36 am »
I don't really enjoy life. Kinda sucks.

UnReQuitLo
ɹǝƃuɐɥɔɹǝƃıu

Offline Laser Guy

• Veteran
« Reply #24 on: June 05, 2007, 10:12:58 am »
Life is one big mess.
Text goes here...

Offline SadistAtHeart

• Global Moderator
  • Flagrunner
  • golevka
« Reply #25 on: June 05, 2007, 10:21:42 am »

Then why not kill yourself? I don't mean this in a rude sort of way, I'm just saying that if you're going to do nothing but complain about how life sucks ever since (insert slightly bad thing that happened at school,) then what's keeping you from doing yourself in?

Though I'm not saying you should.

Offline Dascoo

• Soldier
  • banned from the forums
« Reply #26 on: June 05, 2007, 10:45:20 am »

Then why not kill yourself? I don't mean this in a rude sort of way, I'm just saying that if you're going to do nothing but complain about how life sucks ever since (insert slightly bad thing that happened at school,) then what's keeping you from doing yourself in?

I'm not going to disagree with you here...but life sucking goes way back since I was born. Sure, it's not as horrible as the child in some third world countries.

I've come to the conclusion that life is going to keep on sucking, because no matter what I do it sucks and the only way to enjoy myself is to laugh at other people's more miserable lives.

EDIT: Theres no point on even discussing this, since I know that some of you older then me have thought there life sucked and yada yada yada....
« Last Edit: June 05, 2007, 10:47:46 am by Dascoo »

UnReQuitLo
ɹǝƃuɐɥɔɹǝƃıu

Offline SadistAtHeart

• Global Moderator
  • Flagrunner
  • golevka
« Reply #27 on: June 05, 2007, 10:56:38 am »

I'm not going to disagree with you here...but life sucking goes way back since I was born. Sure, it's not as horrible as the child in some third world countries.

What could possibly make your life suck that much? Are your parents poor, addicted to heroin, and abusive towards you? Did your semi-serious girlfriend break up with you yesterday?

Seriously, this is just an annoying hormonal teenager thing. You'll get over it due time. And when you do, you'll look back and say, "Man, was I dumb."anybody else find it odd that i'm giving life advice to people who are older than me?

Offline PANZERCATWAGON

• Camper
« Reply #28 on: June 05, 2007, 11:30:57 am »
Seriously, this is just an annoying hormonal teenager thing. You'll get over it due time. And when you do, you'll look back and say, "Man, was I dumb."

That's if he doesn't kill himself.

Offline ChromedGun

• Camper
  • Angel of Death
« Reply #29 on: June 05, 2007, 11:39:31 am »
Who cares if life is too long/short? Quality beats quantity also applies to years, I would rather live 20 happy and great years than 200 dull years.

@Kryp -- go buy some skills. use /command to bring up the commands.

Offline PANZERCATWAGON

• Camper
« Reply #30 on: June 05, 2007, 11:54:30 am »
You wouldn't know they were dull until you'd lived them. You can't predict the future.

Offline numgun

• Veteran
« Reply #31 on: June 05, 2007, 11:56:37 am »
Some wants to suicide? Come here! : D

Anyways imo life is kinda short. Id like to see whats gonna happen in the future.
Giant meteor falls on earth, nuclear war, radical climate change... Awesome.

Offline Graham

• Veteran
  • Southern
    • - uh oh -
« Reply #32 on: June 05, 2007, 12:18:55 pm »

I've come to the conclusion that life is going to keep on sucking, because no matter what I do it sucks and the only way to enjoy myself is to laugh at other people's more miserable lives.

EDIT: Theres no point on even discussing this, since I know that some of you older then me have thought there life sucked and yada yada yada....
Life is about your outlook. Not matter what your status in life if you start telling yourself crap then you will eventually believe that crap. If you constantly tell yourself your life sucks then well your life will suck. All you gotta do to change your life is say that life ain't as bad as you think.
@ii

Offline Dascoo

• Soldier
  • banned from the forums
« Reply #33 on: June 05, 2007, 12:35:59 pm »

What could possibly make your life suck that much? Are your parents poor, addicted to heroin, and abusive towards you? Did your semi-serious girlfriend break up with you yesterday?

Seriously, this is just an annoying hormonal teenager thing. You'll get over it due time. And when you do, you'll look back and say, "Man, was I dumb."

Duh I know that, that's why I said there's not really a point to discussing it. Overall, I wouldn't get depressed over the girl....well unless the semi serious relationship was with a girl that nobody liked and she's ugly as ****, so that means you'll get no where in life. Yes my parents are poor....massive ****ing debt. I lived in **** for probably 10 years of life, the last 5 years I'm not super poor anymore.

All I know is this summer is going to be dull and all I can think about is the hope that next year will be better. But I'm not counting on it.

Life is about your outlook. Not matter what your status in life if you start telling yourself crap then you will eventually believe that crap. If you constantly tell yourself your life sucks then well your life will suck. All you gotta do to change your life is say that life ain't as bad as you think.

A response that's actually pretty helpful. Yeah, I know my life doesn't suck that much. But it's going down.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2007, 12:37:31 pm by Dascoo »

UnReQuitLo
ɹǝƃuɐɥɔɹǝƃıu

Offline Graham

• Veteran
  • Southern
    • - uh oh -
« Reply #34 on: June 05, 2007, 12:41:01 pm »

A response that's actually pretty helpful. Yeah, I know my life doesn't suck that much. But it's going down.
I'm chocked full of inspiration. Having had a few crappy times in my life I know how is sucks when you think it can't get any suckier.
@ii

Offline PANZERCATWAGON

• Camper
« Reply #35 on: June 05, 2007, 12:45:39 pm »

And it will keep doing down. Down faster than **** off a shovel. You'll have a mortgage to pay, a mundane office job to go to everyday, a saggy, annoying, pre-menopause wife that never wants sex. Brace yourself matey.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2007, 12:48:48 pm by PANZERCATWAGON »

Offline Blue-ninja

• Veteran
« Reply #36 on: June 05, 2007, 12:50:21 pm »
When you get a girlfriend, your life won't suck as much as before.

Offline PANZERCATWAGON

• Camper
« Reply #37 on: June 05, 2007, 12:53:42 pm »

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Oh, that's rich.

Offline Dascoo

• Soldier
  • banned from the forums
« Reply #38 on: June 05, 2007, 12:56:36 pm »

I like to just stay friends, so no.

UnReQuitLo
ɹǝƃuɐɥɔɹǝƃıu

Offline #38

• Soldier
« Reply #39 on: June 05, 2007, 01:11:53 pm »
I thought when they said half of the people on video game forums don't have lives was just an exaggeration...damn guys come on......
Real Men Drill Deep