Author Topic: Life's to long.  (Read 15891 times)

Offline Blue-ninja

• Veteran
Re: Life's to long.
« Reply #40 on: June 05, 2007, 01:13:16 pm »
When you get a girlfriend, your life won't suck as much as before.

I like to just stay friends, so no.

I'm serious, man. Get a different life or something.

Offline karmazon

• Major
  • Impossible is a dare.
« Reply #41 on: June 05, 2007, 01:20:13 pm »
I don't really enjoy life. Kinda sucks.

Then why not kill yourself? I don't mean this in a rude sort of way, I'm just saying that if you're going to do nothing but complain about how life sucks ever since (insert slightly bad thing that happened at school,) then what's keeping you from doing yourself in?

Though I'm not saying you should.

I'm not going to disagree with you here...but life sucking goes way back since I was born. Sure, it's not as horrible as the child in some third world countries.

I've come to the conclusion that life is going to keep on sucking, because no matter what I do it sucks and the only way to enjoy myself is to laugh at other people's more miserable lives.

EDIT: Theres no point on even discussing this, since I know that some of you older then me have thought there life sucked and yada yada yada....

You are so fucking stupid, you are in complete control over your life, it sucks because you made it suck, whether you admit it or not, stop being a victim and do something about it.

Date Posted: June 05, 2007, 11:18:58 AM
By the way, you're fucking stupid and I laugh at you.
Plan B is don't fail. - Smegma
I hate emotions.

Offline #38

• Soldier
« Reply #42 on: June 05, 2007, 01:25:14 pm »
I hate how all of you slackers just give up because of some little things such as "why don't girls dig me" or "why aren't i cool" or "why aren't i charming like him?!?!" "why aren't i pretty?!?!"

the truth is, personality can be developed if you just work hard on it. I'm not saying it's easy, but if you're shy, try your best effort to talk to one person you never do before. if you think you're boring and no one likes you, read up on some interesting articles and things. if you're not funny, watch LOTS of stand up on comedy central and funny things, take note when someone funny is speaking in school, and learn the way they talk, what they usually talk about.

Whether you're pretty or not doesn't matter much neither, especially if you're a dude. Just BE GOOD AT SOMETHING. (not just soldat btw....)

i swear, if for every time you waste your life on some forum, you do something constructive for yourself, you wouldn't be the person you are today.

AND EVEN IF ALL ELSE FAILS. CUT THE WRIST THEN, chances are nobody cares yah?

Date Posted: June 05, 2007, 01:20:45 PM
One more thing Dagascoo or whatever. Do you understand why there are so many jobless hobos on the street, yet illegal immigrants are willing to do things even as bad as toilet cleaning, because THEY STRIVE TO SURVIVE. This is also why i hate hobos. If someone who doesn't speak english can get a job, WHY CAN'T YOU?

This whole topic disgust me, as spoiled kids like you not only waste his life away, but also COMPLAIN for living? Donate your heart and liver to those who needs it. Millions are out there striving to live and crying over their dead friends or family.
Real Men Drill Deep

Offline Blue-ninja

• Veteran
« Reply #43 on: June 05, 2007, 01:34:50 pm »
Chant:

Livin' life to the fullest,
Drinkin' rum from the chest,
Settin' yourself apart from the rest,
From the beginning of strife
To the end of life
We fight as if we were to die tomorrow
If we live still at sun up,
See us die at sun down

For we were made to drink and fight feast and die, as we were born to do.

Offline Rhombus

• Major(1)
« Reply #44 on: June 05, 2007, 01:42:08 pm »
I fully agree with karmazon and sadistatheart. Why is it in the human nature (or is it in our nurture?) that we must allways complain? Why is it that most of us are never satisfied?

Offline #38

• Soldier
« Reply #45 on: June 05, 2007, 01:42:59 pm »

Real Men Drill Deep

Offline numgun

• Veteran
« Reply #46 on: June 05, 2007, 01:57:44 pm »
When you get a girlfriend, your life won't suck as much as before.

I wanna die when i'm <30yrs.

Be careful not to get these kind of girlfriends lol. x )
« Last Edit: June 05, 2007, 02:00:05 pm by numgun »

Offline blackdevil0742

• Veteran
  • Don't Panic
« Reply #47 on: June 05, 2007, 02:18:43 pm »
For the first time I have to agree with karmazon ;)
and what #38 said.

OBEY!!!

Offline jettlarue

• Flagrunner
« Reply #48 on: June 05, 2007, 02:19:48 pm »
I fully agree with karmazon and sadistatheart. Why is it in the human nature (or is it in our nurture?) that we must allways complain? Why is it that most of us are never satisfied?
Because if we were satisfied we would all die from lack of motivation.

Also anyways, we are all born to die. We are all here for no reason other than to reproduce, which in essence has no real meaning since life is simply lost. If god was real, he would be an indian gver. The most important thing is to be happy, otherwise you have totally wasted your own existance, not to say it isn't wasted either way, but if you plan on staying alive you might as well have fun with it. Atleast thats how I look at it, religious people might disagree with me, but if you live a very happy life, your life will most probably not be full of sin.

Offline Graham

• Veteran
  • Southern
    • - uh oh -
« Reply #49 on: June 05, 2007, 02:23:16 pm »
Spam by Rhombus and #38 deleted.
@ii

Offline PANZERCATWAGON

• Camper
  • oh god: blowjobs
« Reply #50 on: June 05, 2007, 02:41:05 pm »
You are so ****ing stupid, you are in complete control over your life, it sucks because you made it suck, whether you admit it or not, stop being a victim and do something about it.

Not all people are in total control of their lives. I agree that probably all the people on this forum do have a high amount of control over their lives and so it's therefore their fault if they shit lives and whine about it. But there are some people that don't have that control.

That said ... if any of you are whining and do have the abilty to change your life then do it. Don't fucking moan about how your life sucks and you can't do anything about or it's impossible to change. If you set your sights on something reasonable and persist with it there's no reason why you can't achieve it. Otherwise it's just ignorance or laziness and you only have yourself to blame.

If you stick with your shitty life when you know you could have done something better but didn't then you fail miserably and have no excuse to whinge about it.

Offline jettlarue

• Flagrunner
« Reply #51 on: June 05, 2007, 02:43:16 pm »
"God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference."
I think it's a good message put into just a few words.

Offline #38

• Soldier
« Reply #52 on: June 05, 2007, 02:47:48 pm »
Panzer's a cool guy, i can see us having a shit loads of fun if we lived in the same city or something like that
Real Men Drill Deep

Offline Dascoo

• Soldier
  • banned from the forums
« Reply #53 on: June 05, 2007, 06:04:45 pm »
*snip*

The irony. I'm completely aware of everything you said, so just like I do not discuss anything so it's pointless. That entire post was pointless, you only demonstrated your ability to try and make me feel bad.

*snip*

Like above, another pointless post. Keep to the thread topic, rather then trying to talk to me like I'm some fat loser with no friends. This is about whether you think life is to long or to short.

It's so funny. Your replying to someone whose not in a good mood. Your post doesn't help, nor does it make anybody feel better. Someone in a deep depression would go even deeper. They'd go "O my god, I'm such a ****ing idiot, I hate myself". An unending cycle of self hate, and people like you promote it. You might aswell delete that post. Same with you Karmazon.

*snip with images*

That doesn't make me feel bad at all. Atleast they're getting treatment from an educated doctor rather then dieing a painful death. Try this next time :-*

You are so ****ing stupid, you are in complete control over your life, it sucks because you made it suck, whether you admit it or not, stop being a victim and do something about it.

Not all people are in total control of their lives. I agree that probably all the people on this forum do have a high amount of control over their lives and so it's therefore their fault if they **** lives and whine about it. But there are some people that don't have that control.

That said ... if any of you are whining and do have the abilty to change your life then do it. Don't ****ing moan about how your life sucks and you can't do anything about or it's impossible to change. If you set your sights on something reasonable and persist with it there's no reason why you can't achieve it. Otherwise it's just ignorance or laziness and you only have yourself to blame.

If you stick with your ****ty life when you know you could have done something better but didn't then you fail miserably and have no excuse to whinge about it.
Agreed. I do have the ability to make my life better at some points, some times it's out of my control.

I think we're also misunderstanding something. DID I FUCKING SAY OMG MY GIRLFRIEND BROKE UP WITH ME MY LIFE SUCKS O GOD MY BEST FRIEND SAID HE HATES ME. No, I said life sucks. It's going to keep on sucking. Just a truthful statement, I probably bet most of our lives suck. Hey maybe your lucky, and you have a good day everyday.

« Last Edit: June 05, 2007, 06:12:54 pm by Dascoo »

UnReQuitLo
ɹǝƃuɐɥɔɹǝƃıu

Offline a-4-year-old

• Veteran
« Reply #54 on: June 05, 2007, 06:06:45 pm »
didn't that photographer kill himself later?
If we hit the bullseye the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate. -Zapp Brannigan

Offline CaptainDamnit

• Major
  • Al Roker need brains!
« Reply #55 on: June 05, 2007, 07:16:59 pm »
I dont feel bad about my life at all. Sure all i do is sit around playing video games and possibly being a very nerdy kid but outside of my house im not nerdy at all. Im probably in the Top 5 most popular kids in my whole school since everyone either knows me or has heard my name. Im funny and amusing. I get good grades and i even had a girlfriend. I work out and fight for what i think. And even fight back when some sacks of crap start messing with me, like pushing me around because i'm not like them. I dont join any clubs and school sports since, i'd rather sit at home away from possible injury and lots of activity. My body is not suited for sports and it would take a long time for me to convert to a acceptable physical state for lots of activity.

Sure when i walk into school and tell my friends how i spent 7 hours playing on the computer, they'll say i "have no life" or need to "go outside". I dont care about what they say! i do what i find entertaining and worth my time. Now some of you may be like "wow nerd you waste your life playing videogames and think its healthy!". I understand, but you only say that because you compare your life to what mine is and think what i do is wrong or not right.
I keep telling myself that my life will get better. Hopefully a well paying job, maybe a wife or a girlfriend and the gift of life. I hope i live long enough to fulfill my dreams and wishes. But for now, until i decide my career and mature, my dreams and wishes are on standby.

-CaptDamnit

And i signed this because i felt this was one of my most important posts. I don't care what you say about what i said, i just hope a few of you will understand what im saying.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2007, 07:25:28 pm by CaptainDamnit »
Current State: Partially Dead

Offline Mangled*

• Flagrunner
  • Never Wrong
« Reply #56 on: June 05, 2007, 07:45:44 pm »
If your life sucks... fix it.

At the moment my life rules, and I couldn't be happier.. I have some really good friends (who all happen to be female :P) aswell as a girlfriend I really like.

About 2 years ago my life was pretty dull, I spent most of my time online gaming, I had insomnia, I was unhealthy and had a bad diet. I realised that the reason I was not enojying life is because although gaming and social internet culture can be fun.. it's not a good enough substitute for the real thing. I took control of my life, started going out more and looking after myself, meeting new people.. It's called a life people...

Now I probably spend less than an hour a week gaming.. and that's purely soldat, it's the only game that I play now since it's not time consuming and it's quick, and because I am great at it and that it can be played quickly.

I used to spend upwards of 10 hours a day online which I now see was such a waste of time.

If you're wondering why you can't score and don't have many friends outside of the internet, the reason is probably because you simply don't go out enough and meet new people, so if you've got a rubbish life then change it or get used to it... Life won't change for you, and giving up being a lazy git is definately preferable to spending most of your life unhappy and without friends or lovers.
"There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses." - Ezekiel 23:20

Offline a-4-year-old

• Veteran
« Reply #57 on: June 05, 2007, 07:48:08 pm »
If your life sucks... fix it.
great philosophy, it's just a shame when it isn't really up to you to change your life, that is who really deserves the help/pity.
If we hit the bullseye the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate. -Zapp Brannigan

Offline Dascoo

• Soldier
  • banned from the forums
« Reply #58 on: June 05, 2007, 08:53:31 pm »
CaptainDammit, and Mangled...there used to be a time in life when I was like you guys. I'm just having the bad part of my life and I don't know how it happened. Maybe I've become to shy. Maybe people just became bored of me.

I think I know the source of the problem anyways, so....no more discussing it :P

UnReQuitLo
ɹǝƃuɐɥɔɹǝƃıu

Offline Cookie.

• Soldier
  • I. R. Baboon
« Reply #59 on: June 05, 2007, 09:41:14 pm »
CaptainDammit, and Mangled...there used to be a time in life when I was like you guys. I'm just having the bad part of my life and I don't know how it happened. Maybe I've become to shy. Maybe people just became bored of me.

I think I know the source of the problem anyways, so....no more discussing it :P

If life sucks so bad, consider moving to a new city.

-=Edit
Or if worst comes to worst hop on the next flight somewhere and see what happens.