Author Topic: Random Tips  (Read 3498 times)

Offline numgun

• Veteran
Re: Random Tips
« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2007, 11:59:40 am »
Lately most of my music has gotten old to me and it has a reversing effect on my game play, when I listen to some music that I feel is old and kinda dull, my consentration suddenly fails and I start thinking about the song and not the enemy. I keep deleting alot of them. So far there are only few left probably, gotta test them all again.

Ive been playing without music for a week and im doing quite fine.

Offline ChromedGun

• Camper
  • Angel of Death
« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2007, 01:01:24 pm »
dammit, will your team even listen 20% of the time they don't respond

Most of the time my team put my information to use, like when I say that the EFC is going high, then they go the best route to take him down (like on some maps, where you can like ambush the ones going high by going low and so on) Always tell whenever there's incoming enemies and from where if you have a FFC in your base, it's easier for him to prepare if he knows where they come from.

@Kryp -- go buy some skills. use /command to bring up the commands.

Offline recruit

• Soldier
« Reply #22 on: June 07, 2007, 09:49:34 pm »
ok thanks man

Offline iDante

• Veteran
« Reply #23 on: June 07, 2007, 09:54:05 pm »
There is a flip that is really fun to use on campers who are close to you. I don't know exactly how to do it (have it it in finger memory but not memory memory :P) but it basically rockets you to the side and down really fast...
Quote from: wiki.soldat.nl
To do the second, run backwards and jump, but then let go of the jump key, wait about a half second, and then hit your jets. If done correctly, you will go completely horizontal a bit faster than running speed, instead of vertical, which is good for quickly gaining speed to escape with the flag.