Author Topic: Official Soldat Forums Picture Thread  (Read 782948 times)

Offline echo_trail

• Global Moderator
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • ménage-à-trois
    • my last.fm
Re: Official Soldat Forums Picture Thread
« Reply #5280 on: May 10, 2010, 03:33:36 am »
i get laid a pretty fair amount, but i doubt that my hair has anything to do with it.

Not to sound fruity, but you have personality that's both compelling and kick-ass, at least from what I've seen. A man of the world. Girls like that.
I fucking miss all you cunts!

Offline demoniac93

• Veteran
« Reply #5281 on: May 10, 2010, 10:39:01 am »
Oh you look so cute with that centre parting! Come on!

Whatever. It's low maintenance and people seem to like it. Better than that ***got emo look where it's all aligned to one side. I'd much rather look like a hippie or someone in an 80s hair band.

The grotesque hair style trend you meant is called "fringe" or something like that.
--->http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_30PRmkOl4ro/SY8lJX5g4II/AAAAAAAAKDY/C_TjdnphFSw/s400/Men+stylish+hairstyle+with+layers+in+redish+brown.jpg

Make me unsee it!!!
b&

Offline MattH

• Flagrunner
  • It's a real burn, being right so often.
« Reply #5282 on: May 10, 2010, 11:51:29 am »

Whatever. It's low maintenance and people seem to like it. Better than that ***got emo look where it's all aligned to one side. I'd much rather look like a hippie or someone in an 80s hair band.

The grotesque hair style trend you meant is called "fringe" or something like that.
--->http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_30PRmkOl4ro/SY8lJX5g4II/AAAAAAAAKDY/C_TjdnphFSw/s400/Men+stylish+hairstyle+with+layers+in+redish+brown.jpg

Make me unsee it!!!
OH GAWD!!! MY EYES!!!! Why did you have to post a link??? WHY?!?!

Offline Boblekonvolutt

• Soldier
  • "YOU are a CAR."
« Reply #5283 on: May 10, 2010, 12:06:34 pm »
jrgp looks like Macgyvers sister to me. I shall follow this latest development with lukewarm interest.  :)

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
« Reply #5284 on: May 10, 2010, 01:58:38 pm »
jrgp looks like Macgyvers sister to me. I shall follow this latest development with lukewarm interest.  :)
pic
There are other worlds than these

Offline Espadon

• Global Moderator
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • GO BEAT CRAZY
    • Tabnir at deviantART
« Reply #5285 on: May 10, 2010, 02:04:08 pm »
He' figuratively speaking. MacGuyver is an 80's character played by that ...Anderson guy. And he had this mullet...

...And you look kind of like him, with softer features I guess.
CRYSO | HLT                        

CRY0 | NAN0 2.1 | 0MEN 1.0 | PYR0 1.1M | B0RG 1.0

Offline n00bface

• Global Moderator
  • Soldier
« Reply #5286 on: May 10, 2010, 03:08:55 pm »
i get laid a pretty fair amount, but i doubt that my hair has anything to do with it.

Not to sound fruity, but you have personality that's both compelling and kick-ass, at least from what I've seen. A man of the world. Girls like that.

Awww, thanks.  That was kind of the point I was getting at though.  I mean it is not a secret that we aren't the two most attractive dudes on the planet, but obviously you've scored some pretty fair maidens in middelfart, and you can probably agree that we're not simply luring people in with our appearance!  There's some swagger in there too :)

ETA: it wasn't clear from my original revision why I even brought middelfart into the post, but I figured I should tell you that every girl who stopped you on the road when I first arrived was pretty fine 8)
« Last Edit: May 10, 2010, 03:10:34 pm by n00bface »

Offline echo_trail

• Global Moderator
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • ménage-à-trois
    • my last.fm
« Reply #5287 on: May 10, 2010, 05:16:37 pm »

Awww, thanks.  That was kind of the point I was getting at though.  I mean it is not a secret that we aren't the two most attractive dudes on the planet, but obviously you've scored some pretty fair maidens in middelfart, and you can probably agree that we're not simply luring people in with our appearance!  There's some swagger in there too :)

ETA: it wasn't clear from my original revision why I even brought middelfart into the post, but I figured I should tell you that every girl who stopped you on the road when I first arrived was pretty fine 8)

Hahaha, I'm kind of an ogre, but I reckon I'm managing things alright. I'm not interested in appearance minded cunts anyway. I'd rather that they don't want me for my looks actually, and it certainly isn't the gold in my pocket either. I wouldn't mind shaping up a little, of course, but boo fucking hoo. ;) Anyway, just goes to show that you don't have to be Christano Ronaldo to get a piece of the sweat deal.

I don't really remember who stopped us or where, but I'm glad to hear you liked what was on the menu. If you manage to cross the pond again, you might even get to have a taste of the dishes, seeing as I finally have the money for a good time out. I was a little disappointed that I couldn't show you the nightlife then, mostly because it really changes this sleepy town into quite the wild ride. Would've been nice to flex the urban biceps a little now that a real life colonial decides to check it out.

Strength and honour!

Offline Kazuki

• Global Moderator
  • Camper
  • European Wonder
« Reply #5288 on: May 10, 2010, 05:47:13 pm »

I honestly think his hair looks better now than it did before. -thumbs up-

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
« Reply #5289 on: May 10, 2010, 07:07:08 pm »

I honestly think his hair looks better now than it did before. -thumbs up-

Thanks man

Offline ds dude

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Flagrunner
  • Lolicon Forever.
« Reply #5290 on: May 10, 2010, 07:34:09 pm »
Get it long jrgp, so we can be hippie buddies.
This signature was borked. Now it is not.

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
« Reply #5291 on: May 10, 2010, 08:14:22 pm »
Get it long jrgp, so we can be hippie buddies.

Unfortunately my dad is  going to make me cut it right when school ends (june 9th or so) so I can get a job. :'(

But hopefully it'll be almost shoulder length at that point, given how long it seems to grow.

Offline Graham

• Veteran
  • Southern
    • - uh oh -
« Reply #5292 on: May 10, 2010, 08:14:41 pm »
Someone say hippie?

@ii

Offline n00bface

• Global Moderator
  • Soldier
« Reply #5293 on: May 11, 2010, 01:57:27 am »

Hahaha, I'm kind of an ogre, but I reckon I'm managing things alright. I'm not interested in appearance minded c**ts anyway. I'd rather that they don't want me for my looks actually, and it certainly isn't the gold in my pocket either. I wouldn't mind shaping up a little, of course, but boo f**king hoo. ;) Anyway, just goes to show that you don't have to be Christano Ronaldo to get a piece of the sweat deal.

I don't really remember who stopped us or where, but I'm glad to hear you liked what was on the menu. If you manage to cross the pond again, you might even get to have a taste of the dishes, seeing as I finally have the money for a good time out. I was a little disappointed that I couldn't show you the nightlife then, mostly because it really changes this sleepy town into quite the wild ride. Would've been nice to flex the urban biceps a little now that a real life colonial decides to check it out.

Strength and honour!

It's okay, I already get a pretty fair dose of night life, but I certainly look forward to the day I'm back over there to get another unique brand of it.  And yes, I'd like a taste of the dishes too 8)  Whatever's on the house is fine.  I don't have Danish children yet!

Offline echo_trail

• Global Moderator
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • ménage-à-trois
    • my last.fm
« Reply #5294 on: May 11, 2010, 04:11:46 am »
Oi, since I'm moving away come September, if and when you decide to pop by, we'll have to time it just right. There's this carnival in Aalborg once a year that is just mental. Thousands of people taking to the streets, dressed up weird costumes just for the hell of it, drunk out of their mind down to the last one of'em. I imagine you'd like it.

Offline Demonic

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran
  • All you hate!
« Reply #5295 on: May 11, 2010, 01:39:29 pm »

so guess who's back with a vengeance and a horrible eee pc webcam?

Offline {LAW} Gamer_2k4

• Flagrunner
  • To Wikipedia!
« Reply #5296 on: May 11, 2010, 02:35:27 pm »
so guess who's back with a vengeance and a horrible eee pc webcam?

Ooh, ooh! I know this one!

Eh...is it jrgp?
Gamer_2k4

Only anime shows I've felt any interest in over the years are Pokemon (original TV series) and various hentai.
so clearly jgrp is a goddamn anime connoisseur. his opinion might as well be law here.

Best Admin: jrgp, he's like the forum mom and a pet dog rolled into one.

Offline Espadon

• Global Moderator
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • GO BEAT CRAZY
    • Tabnir at deviantART
« Reply #5297 on: May 11, 2010, 03:03:49 pm »
you dolt that's obviously chakra

Welcome back demo
CRYSO | HLT                        

CRY0 | NAN0 2.1 | 0MEN 1.0 | PYR0 1.1M | B0RG 1.0

Offline -Skykanden-