Poll

Typeface [Page 45]

Pirulen
22 (50%)
Battlefield
22 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 42

Author Topic: Halo Legendary Trilogy [In developement]  (Read 133841 times)

Offline CaptainTutle

• Major(1)
New Turret(?)
« Reply #340 on: July 27, 2007, 11:44:45 am »
Hey Espadon, It's me again. I saw this in Japanese gaming magazine. looks like Covie's arsenal of detachable turret. Here is the picture-

http://ruliweb.empas.com/ruliboard/read.htm?table=game_xbox02&page=2&num=21920&main=xbox&find=&ftext=

Should be in the last picture. Hope I'm helping you with this.

PS. I was wondering, are you going to have Silenced version of M7 SMG in the mod?

One more thing... at the last picture, it looks like they are gonna put map customizer in the game. is it true?
« Last Edit: July 27, 2007, 11:46:36 am by CaptainTutle »

Offline adadqgg

• Soldier
  • Yuri for the win ~desu
Re: Halo Legendary Trilogy [In developement]
« Reply #341 on: July 27, 2007, 12:20:58 pm »
you can name blood gulch map "bloodulation"

Espadon, can I get the new updates? i have only the first version of ur mod.

Shikabane Hime... Undead girls... Dual-wielding Mac 11s... Epic bayonets... WIN!

Offline Bunney

• Flagrunner
  • Early Rave/Oldskool <3
« Reply #342 on: July 27, 2007, 12:26:04 pm »
me too me want also be beta tester!

Offline Espadon

• Global Moderator
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • GO BEAT CRAZY
    • Tabnir at deviantART
« Reply #343 on: July 27, 2007, 02:56:16 pm »
CaptainTutle, thanks for your interest, but right now, I'm still focusing more on hand-held weapons and their balancing instead of stat weapons -- the M247 is okay right now, and I'll add the stat AIE and the Covie plasma turrets later, since they really don't need that much balancing.

And no, I'm not including the silenced M7 since it's not an "official" weapon.

As for the map thing, I really don't know, since it doesn't pertain to this mod XD. I don't play Halo; I just love the story.
-----------------------------

Ada:
I'm not gonna call it bloodulation because it sounds like something a 12-year old would come up with. And besides, I'm gonna get thwacked by hard-core Halo fans. And you already have the newest update -- CP2; I pmed it to you >.<

Bunney; I'm not going to let you play the Beta unless you can actually give me useful feedback (I don't want any finking "OMGWOWTHISPWNS," okay? I'm frigging tired of consumers).

Anyways, here my latest:

[Halo 3 Reg'd Interface]

With the new alpha blood effects

Full health + Full Overshield

Drained health + Drained Overshield

Drained health + Full Overshield

Any ideas?
CRYSO | HLT                        

CRY0 | NAN0 2.1 | 0MEN 1.0 | PYR0 1.1M | B0RG 1.0

Offline brad

• Soldier
  • In-Game Name: <F&S>Frosty the Snowman
« Reply #344 on: July 27, 2007, 04:13:04 pm »
I don't like the health/grenade/bonus boxes from the 2nd to last screenshot. Those bright white edges are really bothering me. Maybe you should try softening up the edges. Also I really like the interface. Too bad I'm not registered. Oh well. Good job Espadon, it's looking really nice.

"I am serious... and don't call me Shirley."
Halo: Legendary Trilogy

Offline Coolio

• Camper
  • Well cya all.
« Reply #345 on: July 27, 2007, 06:00:55 pm »
I don't like the health/grenade/bonus boxes from the 2nd to last screenshot. Those bright white edges are really bothering me. Maybe you should try softening up the edges. Also I really like the interface. Too bad I'm not registered. Oh well. Good job Espadon, it's looking really nice.

Yeah i think you should fix the health/grenade/bonus boxes too. Plus i think you should get different textures for the last two pics. The texture to me doesn't really fit on that map. Plus add some scenary. But otherwise everything else looks good.  :)
« Last Edit: July 27, 2007, 06:04:30 pm by Coolio »
BANNED

Offline CaptainTutle

• Major(1)
« Reply #346 on: July 27, 2007, 06:29:48 pm »
It looks like whatever weapon your holding, the picture in the weapon stat is plasma rifle. Will the picture change according to weapon your using?

and the motion sensor the motion sensor actually working? cause if it does, it would be sweet.

also, i think there is spartan you missed. Maria -062. She 'left' the army to raise a family.....wtf. She was shown in the Halo Graphic Novel-Armor Testing.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As for the map thing, I really don't know, since it doesn't pertain to this mod XD. I don't play Halo; I just love the story.

I was asking to people in forum. It just has been announced that Halo 3 will support user-customized map using feature called 'Forge'.

I hate to bring this up again, but can I please join the beta?
« Last Edit: July 27, 2007, 07:07:56 pm by CaptainTutle »

Offline brad

• Soldier
  • In-Game Name: <F&S>Frosty the Snowman
« Reply #347 on: July 27, 2007, 07:01:00 pm »
Plus i think you should get different textures for the last two pics. The texture to me doesn't really fit on that map.

Agreed.

"I am serious... and don't call me Shirley."
Halo: Legendary Trilogy

Offline CaptainTutle

• Major(1)
Size of magazine for Mauler
« Reply #348 on: July 27, 2007, 07:21:45 pm »
By looking at some more leaked scan shots of halo, it looks like Mauler has 5 rounds in a mag. Hope all these infos are helping you!

Offline Master Chief43

• Soldier
  • When life gives you lemons, eat them :D
« Reply #349 on: July 27, 2007, 09:15:10 pm »
Those boxes dont look good and the interface should be changed so the gun picture isnt there... and I think the radar is useless if it doesnt work and the weapon name is at a bad place...
In-Game Name: "Master Chief43"
Favorite Map: ctf_Ash
Favorite Mods: Special Operation 2.0, Original Soldier 1.9
Favorite Guns: [MP5][AK74][socom][Barret]

Offline Espadon

• Global Moderator
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • GO BEAT CRAZY
    • Tabnir at deviantART
« Reply #350 on: July 27, 2007, 09:36:44 pm »
Nnnnnng... *twitch* *wobble* Interface...I said...Interface....not Objects...nnnnng....

The boxes...are not final. The boxes...were untouched for nearly a year. The boxes...are not the focus of those screenshots. The boxes...I said I was redoing them. Quite a few times.

And wtf is that comment about the texture about? Those are textures that I use for fun and are not part of the mod. And someone's REALLY inexperienced with Soldat to not recognize that the maps I used are Abel and Arena. Why the fink did you say I need more sceneries??? Pay attention to the right things...God, that's why I'm not letting people on the Beta, too many ****ing illiterate screwys walking around.

As for weapon names, I see where you're coming from. But I must be consistent with Halo. Go find a screenie yourself, there's really no other place to put it.

Motion sensor is just a creative place for me to put the ping dot. The dot will look like a motion contact on the sensor.

...Oh and I also fixed the alignment of the Vest-bar.

----------------------------------

CaptainTutle, good point with Maria-062, as always. But the canonical botset are consistent with the active on-duty Spartans of post-Ghosts-of-Onyx, so unless I find that Maria has redonned the Mjolnir armor, there's not gonna be a bot of her. (Either way, why would any man want to have children with a sexually underdeveloped she-he? Unless she went hormonal therapy, but that's highly unlikely because then she couldn't test the Mjolnir Mk VI)
« Last Edit: July 27, 2007, 09:42:53 pm by Espadon »
CRYSO | HLT                        

Offline Lance Corporal

• Major
  • EAT PLASMA
« Reply #351 on: July 27, 2007, 11:54:24 pm »
what would be funny as hell is if you could make the ping make a bunch of dots on the tracker, then, based on how ****ed it looks like you are, you know how bad your ping is. BUUUUUUUUUUT, i bet that cant happen.

but as far as your goal seems to be with guns, with what i saw, you had it. all you seemed to need was sounds (which i am incapable of providing).

though you may or may not have new things you went after, i dont know, cause i went awol and lazy (with anime on veoh and playing project sylpheed. mostly the former)

edit: oh also, about marine bots, do you want me to send you the values i have on mine so they use law in rambo match (and if you screw around too much, team match)? all thats wrong with them is they may overlap your marine work (i dont think i have johnson, but i have a few canonicals) and they also have the wrong hair and helmet sets
« Last Edit: July 28, 2007, 12:00:45 am by Lance Corporal »
Fate is one's way of being a pansy and not being able to take the blame for their own actions, or making excuses not to make the effort to better themselves.

Offline Hiro

• Flagrunner
  • Ph34r my reality
    • The Rat Hole
« Reply #352 on: July 28, 2007, 02:44:47 am »
Actually just as a side not to those not in the beta, the boxes actually look fine in-game. The only bad thing is that they all look the same at a glance. But that's why they're gonna be changed. >.^ Also, obviously you've never modded if you think the interface can change dynamicly with your guns. >.>
And I did recognise the maps lol. Who wouldn't?

That interface does look cool. And that ping dot? That's clever. :D

BTW

I like this map. It's sorta like blood gulch.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2007, 02:57:14 am by Hiro »
I am but a figment of your imagination. You are creating me to see what perfection is.

Offline -Skykanden-

• Flamebow Warrior
  • Hallowed be my name
« Reply #353 on: July 28, 2007, 04:21:40 am »
Really nice job Espadon :) when it will finish!
its a torture, i need it ;D

Offline Bunney

• Flagrunner
  • Early Rave/Oldskool <3
« Reply #354 on: July 28, 2007, 09:30:14 am »
Well atm i cant give nice feedback, cuz i didnt played it before...i can give feedback about the picture's but that aint usefull, is it? :/

Offline Espadon

• Global Moderator
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • GO BEAT CRAZY
    • Tabnir at deviantART
« Reply #355 on: July 28, 2007, 10:00:38 am »
You right Bunney, but really, I'm in need primarily of people who are very experienced with Halo to deal with weapon feel and balance... and a bit of graphical work, but I can deal with that easily since I do a ton of research on Halopedia. So...anyone who just wants to play this for eye candy isn't gonna get it until it comes out. =[ Sorry.
CRYSO | HLT                        

Offline Bunney

• Flagrunner
  • Early Rave/Oldskool <3
« Reply #356 on: July 28, 2007, 10:04:54 am »
I played halo before ^^ played it for a time on the pc (halo 1) and on the xbox (halo2)
But nvm, i'll wait.

Offline adadqgg

• Soldier
  • Yuri for the win ~desu
« Reply #357 on: July 28, 2007, 03:50:24 pm »
I have a XBOX and a halo2, you want to borrow it(you are paying for shipping fee)?

you really should remove smg from the multiplayer, a smg dosent kill fast enough to be considered a primary, replace it w/ a BR or some brute weapon instead.

make the plasma rifle and needler dual weilded(make it just 3-4 pixels right and 1 pix up), b/c they will never stand a chance fighting a guy w/ a BR/AR.

change the bow into something else, maybe you can make it shoot fuel rod and make the bow's graphic into a hunter shield.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2007, 03:53:06 pm by adadqgg »

Shikabane Hime... Undead girls... Dual-wielding Mac 11s... Epic bayonets... WIN!

Offline CaptainTutle

• Major(1)
« Reply #358 on: July 28, 2007, 06:06:31 pm »
Nah... SMG makes up for it by having fast firing rate. if you still think its not powerfull enough, maybe make it dual-weildable?

Offline Hiro

• Flagrunner
  • Ph34r my reality
    • The Rat Hole
« Reply #359 on: July 28, 2007, 06:36:14 pm »
Wow, weird. Everything was going fine and now we have to make everything duals? I can kill with any gun in the beta now. (BTW Espadon, I don't think the Pistols are overpowered because at long distance they are way harder to hit things with than the autos).
Besides, dualing all those things would probably make them look silly in-game.

The fuel rod gun as bow? But how would you make it shoot? If it was arrows and had the arrow graphic as the beam it would be stupid (arrows dont explode AND they stick into the ground). If you made it a rocket or m79 grenade....well, those graphics are NOT fuel rod beams.
Just saving Espadon from having to say that. (I'm a modder too so I know how it works).
I am but a figment of your imagination. You are creating me to see what perfection is.