Poll

Typeface [Page 45]

Pirulen
22 (50%)
Battlefield
22 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 42

Author Topic: Halo Legendary Trilogy [In developement]  (Read 133844 times)

Offline adadqgg

• Soldier
  • Yuri for the win ~desu
Re: Halo Legendary Trilogy [In developement]
« Reply #320 on: July 25, 2007, 02:35:27 pm »
dont forget to make more spartan bots, like: SII- Will, Kurt; SIII- Tom, Lucy, Ash, Mark, Olivia......

Shikabane Hime... Undead girls... Dual-wielding Mac 11s... Epic bayonets... WIN!

Offline Bunney

• Flagrunner
  • Early Rave/Oldskool <3
« Reply #321 on: July 25, 2007, 02:36:24 pm »
Btw, Those shield flare's look great.
Hmm maybe i wanna be a Beta Tester. but i dont have to much time.

Offline Espadon

• Global Moderator
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • GO BEAT CRAZY
    • Tabnir at deviantART
« Reply #322 on: July 25, 2007, 02:37:22 pm »
I have Tom and Lucy, but I didn't include any others because they are either dead or I don't have their serial numbers.
CRYSO | HLT                        

CRY0 | NAN0 2.1 | 0MEN 1.0 | PYR0 1.1M | B0RG 1.0

Offline brad

• Soldier
  • In-Game Name: <F&S>Frosty the Snowman
« Reply #323 on: July 25, 2007, 02:47:16 pm »
I am only releasing this, and future updates to active beta testers.

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!11111oneoneoneoneelevenone

"I am serious... and don't call me Shirley."
Halo: Legendary Trilogy

Offline adadqgg

• Soldier
  • Yuri for the win ~desu
« Reply #324 on: July 25, 2007, 03:36:26 pm »
Ill find it for you.

also, can I be a beta tester?

Shikabane Hime... Undead girls... Dual-wielding Mac 11s... Epic bayonets... WIN!

Offline Espadon

• Global Moderator
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • GO BEAT CRAZY
    • Tabnir at deviantART
« Reply #325 on: July 25, 2007, 03:42:46 pm »
You are already.

And I tried looking. Eric Nylund just never came up with the other serials.
CRYSO | HLT                        

Offline adadqgg

• Soldier
  • Yuri for the win ~desu
« Reply #326 on: July 25, 2007, 08:22:05 pm »
You are already.

And I tried looking. Eric Nylund just never came up with the other serials.
how about just make another spartan: [H3]Spartan A55 Ass

Offline Hiro

• Flagrunner
  • Ph34r my reality
    • The Rat Hole
« Reply #327 on: July 25, 2007, 11:41:30 pm »
Man, this mod is really good right now. Just one thing: Is it only my computer that lags if you use the flame thrower for more than about 4 seconds straight?

[EDIT]
Ok, I've played around a bit:
Have you noticed that if you scope with the sniper and then fire as fast as you can, you don't follow each bullet as you should? It's really disorientating but I actually think it makes it fair since the sniper is quite powerful and has quite fast fire rate (also, you can't do anything about it without changing soldat >.^) So I guess it's not a problem, just an observation.
Um, I think the M6G Pistols are a little underpowered. Maybe I'm just not used to them, so it's not a big thing you have to change right away. I'll practice and get back to you.
Also, I think the minigun might be a little overpowered now. But its not by very much so only change it if everyone else thinks so too. ^.^

I like the needler now. I really do. It's all spikey and stuff and now I can see how it really is just like the halo version. You're doing a good job, you really are.
Lol, even if you don't want to you've already made a complete new game. This thing is better than the original soldat. >.^

P.S. I like the new spartan bots. With the code numbers and everything. Very nice. The RvB bots are still messed up a bit. I'll see what I can do about getting quotes. ^.^
« Last Edit: July 26, 2007, 05:04:05 am by Hiro »
I am but a figment of your imagination. You are creating me to see what perfection is.

Offline Espadon

• Global Moderator
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • GO BEAT CRAZY
    • Tabnir at deviantART
« Reply #328 on: July 26, 2007, 06:23:31 am »
Glad you like it Hiro, and I always love waking up to your input every morning. XD

For me, the flamer doesn't lag unless I'm flaming more than 3-4 enemies at once. I'm not sure what the issue is, since I lowered the firing rate back to the default value I believe.

I'm glad to see you don't feel the sniper overpowered, since it really was considered that in Halo.
To me, the M6Gs are all right now, maybe even a bit overpowered IMO; I can easily knockout autos with the M6Gs... yes, I do recommend playing around a bit with them. ^^
AIE-486...okay, I'm probably going to add a bit of bink to it so that you can't just Rambo your way through enemies. Either that or lower damage...
Blackburn says the M90's (shotgun) speed can still be lowered. Any ideas on that?

...anyways the next thing to look forward to are new alpha-png blood graphics (actually they're done already, sitting in a zip in my folder), and a new weapons.ini that will attempt to address these issues.

The S-II bots aren't new actually, the RvB bots are "new." I just didn't want to release my original canonical botset with the Beta -- those are reserved for Beta testers. Once I get a few more patches out, I'll release my Marines (including Sergeant Johnson) and the Elites (with the Arbiter, of course).

And ada... can we try to be a bit more serious? ;)
CRYSO | HLT                        

Offline henry_12i

• Major(1)
  • {^o^} Soldat Owns You!
« Reply #329 on: July 26, 2007, 07:14:17 am »
Do you want me to post images of the map here or would you like me to pm you? I'm currently making Coag/Bloodgulch.
Insult me and I'll slap you!... or maybe not. :D

Offline Espadon

• Global Moderator
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • GO BEAT CRAZY
    • Tabnir at deviantART
« Reply #330 on: July 26, 2007, 07:15:39 am »
If you would PM them please, I'd appreciate it. ^^
CRYSO | HLT                        

Offline fast_ede

• Major(1)
« Reply #331 on: July 26, 2007, 12:13:34 pm »
Well, The shotgun Damage is fine to me but I can shoot it pretty far. If you take a look at halo2 the M90 has a effective range of like, 6 meters maybe? but when up close and personal it IS a one shot kill. But I'm still playing around. I may post more screenies soon :)

Oh yea, Was thinking we could have a private online match with all the beta testers as well. Talk to me on MSN about it.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2007, 12:16:27 pm by fast_ede »

Ingame name - Lt. Blackburn

Offline Bunney

• Flagrunner
  • Early Rave/Oldskool <3
« Reply #332 on: July 26, 2007, 12:19:10 pm »
Espadon, Art N00b, can i beta test to pleas? (:P)

Offline CaptainTutle

• Major(1)
NEW WEAPON-Mauler
« Reply #333 on: July 26, 2007, 10:59:44 pm »
hey, espadon. i made an acount just to tell you this. There is gonna be a new weapon called 'Mauler'. It is brute version of shotgon. It is weaker than M90 but it makes up for it by being duel-weildable. They showed the weapon in september issue of EGM. if anyone says that I am lying, here is the proof.-

http://ruliweb.empas.com/ruliboard/read.htm?table=game_xbox02&num=21676

go to the link and you should see it in the second picture. There's also gonna be a gravity hammer that is usable. and Espadon.... I missed the beta and i was wondering if you could send me the beta? it would be nice. but if you don't want to, it's okay.

Offline Hiro

• Flagrunner
  • Ph34r my reality
    • The Rat Hole
« Reply #334 on: July 26, 2007, 11:35:36 pm »
Well isn't that nice. Made a whole account just to give ya new info. >.^ Lol.
That gravity "hammer" looks more like an axe IMO. >.>

BTW Henry, Make sure to name it Blood Gulch, coagulation is a lame name. ^.^

About the pistols, after trying them out a bit I agree that they are actually ballanced. The shotgun...I dunno but it might be a bit fast if you're thinking of changing it. Lol, when I said 4 seconds with the flamer it was when I was mobbing people so that's probably it :D
I am but a figment of your imagination. You are creating me to see what perfection is.

Offline Pie

• Flagrunner
« Reply #335 on: July 27, 2007, 12:39:53 am »
I'm having trouble deciding what map to start, because im not a big halo fan so i don't know what they even look like. And another problem is my laptop is so slow right now. It's been 20 odd minutes and the bungi home page hasn't loaded and i can't recount an entire map from memory. So if you are patient enough to wait for a few days, maybe a week at most, i May be able to get one fully done Without scenery. But i doubt it would be worth it. Another thing, you said no TW style maps, but you don't get jets in halo... What do you think the jets should be set at then?

Oh and another thing, what about a campaign mission map for an infiltration type theme. I was thinking the city level from #2 where you start at the court yard type place and work through the alley, what do you think?
Lol, internets.

Offline henry_12i

• Major(1)
  • {^o^} Soldat Owns You!
« Reply #336 on: July 27, 2007, 01:54:56 am »
^to Hiro,
I agree coagulation is not as good as blood gulch but they are essentially the same level so offering two names was what i thought of as a valid option. As for which will be the final name, i will let espadon be the judge of that.

Offline Espadon

• Global Moderator
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • GO BEAT CRAZY
    • Tabnir at deviantART
« Reply #337 on: July 27, 2007, 06:35:37 am »
if anyone says that I am lying, here is the proof.-

no worries, found it later on Halowiki:

Apparently its  anew Brute item that even I have missed -- thanks!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Call it Blood Gulch, because it goes with the RvB bots -- Blood Gulch Chronicles.

Another thing, you said no TW style maps, but you don't get jets in halo... What do you think the jets should be set at then?

You'll get jets in this mod, because its still Soldat. Not trying to make the game something it isn't. Remember, playability and fun is foremost in this mod, because I not only want to preserve the weapons of Halo1/2/3, but to also preserve the feel of the game.

So something with more degrees of freedom, like these:

As for campaign mode...maybe later. This mod already has enough snags that it'll be lucky if released by Late September/October.
CRYSO | HLT                        

Offline henry_12i

• Major(1)
  • {^o^} Soldat Owns You!
« Reply #338 on: July 27, 2007, 08:14:23 am »
Ok then, I'll make some adjustments. I'll put an underground part in or something just to spice things up I'll PM you when i have something made up (Most Probably on Sunday).

Offline Bunney

• Flagrunner
  • Early Rave/Oldskool <3
« Reply #339 on: July 27, 2007, 09:37:42 am »
Espadon isent reading my posts :(
nice Gravity Hammer, i liek the things they do with it :P blast a vehicle away :P and grenades :P