Poll

Typeface [Page 45]

Pirulen
22 (50%)
Battlefield
22 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 42

Author Topic: Halo Legendary Trilogy [In developement]  (Read 133718 times)

Offline Scorpio

• Major(1)
Re: Halo Legendary Trilogy [In developement]
« Reply #780 on: December 22, 2007, 03:14:16 pm »
Can you give more screens? I want to see this mod in action.

Offline Pyro

• Major(1)
« Reply #781 on: December 22, 2007, 03:33:00 pm »
f12 for the gravity hammer and f12 for more screens. great to see that this project is so active. :D

Offline Aarni Valkea

• Soldier
  • R-tisht
« Reply #782 on: December 22, 2007, 03:42:25 pm »
Almost 800 messages, you can call that alive.

Agreed, more screenies. I've yet to play Halo, but this looks worthy of my divine attention ;)
Where life has no value, death has a price!

Offline excruciator

• Veteran
  • Asshole by Nature
« Reply #783 on: December 22, 2007, 04:22:47 pm »
Thats it. Just for excruciator!Gravity hammer just came back to mind, you cant stab with it, but you can crush the sh*t out of your enemies. Here's what I suggest for the gravity hammer. Ask "Field general" If you can use his knife poa file. Its a overhead slash Poa, if you want to make your own, go to the Anims file and search for, bije.poa. you need a special editor to edit them. Espadon, I don't care. You could probably beat the feck out of the Chief if you threw a f*cking gravity hammer at him. Why not just slow the throw speed down. If you're really angry with it, just get rid of the throw speed entirely.Just don't set it to 0. Gravity hammers look awesome. They're awesome like your sudden mastery of png. Give it a png glow at the top for petes sake.
http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Gravity_Hammer

The Gravity Hammer is essentially an oversized blunt hammer that serves as an excellent mêlée weapon because of its tremendous weight and through the 'brute' strength of the enemy. It can also manipulate gravity, altering it to propel objects and living beings alike away from its bearer.

The Gravity Hammer was first seen in Halo 2, although it was unusable at the time. In Halo 3 the Gravity Hammer can be used.

It is primarily used by Brute Chieftains, although Brute Captains have been seen using it in Starry Night and the Halo 3 E3 2007 Trailer.

The most notable Gravity Hammer is the Fist of Rukt, which was wielded by the greatest[1] Brute Chieftain, Tartarus[2].

we are making progress! but still, I dont think gravity hammer fits as a knife because you dont tecnically throw them, and they are not used for stabbing, you swing those things, and last time I checked, you cant "swing" a knife in soldat.

So whatever, knife stays knife. I don't really care about it. The only thing I liked about this mod is the needler and the bullets, the covenant carbine and its bullets, and maybe the sniper rifle.
Always remember the succubus...

Offline Pyro

• Major(1)
« Reply #784 on: December 22, 2007, 06:36:29 pm »
Thats it. Just for excruciator!Gravity hammer just came back to mind, you cant stab with it, but you can crush the sh*t out of your enemies. Here's what I suggest for the gravity hammer. Ask "Field general" If you can use his knife poa file. Its a overhead slash Poa, if you want to make your own, go to the Anims file and search for, bije.poa. you need a special editor to edit them. Espadon, I don't care. You could probably beat the feck out of the Chief if you threw a f*cking gravity hammer at him. Why not just slow the throw speed down. If you're really angry with it, just get rid of the throw speed entirely.Just don't set it to 0. Gravity hammers look awesome. They're awesome like your sudden mastery of png. Give it a png glow at the top for petes sake.
http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Gravity_Hammer

The Gravity Hammer is essentially an oversized blunt hammer that serves as an excellent mêlée weapon because of its tremendous weight and through the 'brute' strength of the enemy. It can also manipulate gravity, altering it to propel objects and living beings alike away from its bearer.

The Gravity Hammer was first seen in Halo 2, although it was unusable at the time. In Halo 3 the Gravity Hammer can be used.

It is primarily used by Brute Chieftains, although Brute Captains have been seen using it in Starry Night and the Halo 3 E3 2007 Trailer.

The most notable Gravity Hammer is the Fist of Rukt, which was wielded by the greatest[1] Brute Chieftain, Tartarus[2].

we are making progress! but still, I dont think gravity hammer fits as a knife because you dont tecnically throw them, and they are not used for stabbing, you swing those things, and last time I checked, you cant "swing" a knife in soldat.

So whatever, knife stays knife. I don't really care about it. The only thing I liked about this mod is the needler and the bullets, the covenant carbine and its bullets, and maybe the sniper rifle.
there is a lot more to like than just that :P

and i dont think you read the text you quoted, excruciator. because thinkto urself mentions adding new animations. also, the throwing part is just what attracts me. could you imagine someone missing with a sniper, then whipping out one big mother effin hammer and throwing it to crush you? teh awesomenes ;D

Offline Flacid Assassin

• Camper
  • Gorby The Grunt
« Reply #785 on: December 22, 2007, 06:49:02 pm »
how the hell can u use the Brute Shot as the Minimi?

Offline Thinkto urself

• Flagrunner
  • grrrrr
    • sup
« Reply #786 on: December 22, 2007, 07:15:06 pm »
Espadon, I don't care. You could probably beat the feck out of the Chief if you threw a f*cking gravity hammer at his ass.

"An anomaly of the sea, shrouded in ubiquitous clouds, a mystery to the man as black holes to the world's smartest physicists"

Offline Scorpio

• Major(1)
« Reply #787 on: December 23, 2007, 06:17:18 am »
http://halo.bungie.org/faq/characters.html
Can we play at marines in this mod?

Offline Pyro

• Major(1)
« Reply #788 on: December 23, 2007, 07:53:54 am »
how the hell can u use the Brute Shot as the Minimi?
where did you get this information? the plasma rifle is the minimi

Offline ShadowHunter

• Major(1)
« Reply #789 on: December 23, 2007, 09:19:39 am »
it'd be sweet if we could be helljumpers (Orbital Drop Shock Troopers, ODST's for short)

Offline Hiro

• Flagrunner
  • Ph34r my reality
    • The Rat Hole
« Reply #790 on: December 23, 2007, 04:28:57 pm »
http://halo.bungie.org/faq/characters.html
Can we play at marines in this mod?

Yes. And please tell me you are at least partially blind, since if you'd read the topic you would have seen that there are in fact marines. And flood. And covenant.
I am but a figment of your imagination. You are creating me to see what perfection is.

Offline Thinkto urself

• Flagrunner
  • grrrrr
    • sup
« Reply #791 on: December 23, 2007, 05:08:12 pm »
The Major difference between the hair styles is, they aren't hair styles, but different helmets.

"An anomaly of the sea, shrouded in ubiquitous clouds, a mystery to the man as black holes to the world's smartest physicists"

Offline adadqgg

• Soldier
  • Yuri for the win ~desu
« Reply #792 on: December 23, 2007, 05:42:51 pm »
could you imagine someone missing with a sniper, then whipping out one big mother effin hammer and throwing it to crush you? teh awesomenes ;D
I couldn't.
because the knife is invisible when un-equipped, so the hammer will have to appear from thin air, and people will wonder: where the F**k did you pull that big hammer out of???lol(hint: your ass)

Shikabane Hime... Undead girls... Dual-wielding Mac 11s... Epic bayonets... WIN!

Offline Thinkto urself

• Flagrunner
  • grrrrr
    • sup
« Reply #793 on: December 23, 2007, 06:48:36 pm »
could you imagine someone missing with a sniper, then whipping out one big mother effin hammer and throwing it to crush you? teh awesomenes ;D
I couldn't.
because the knife is invisible when un-equipped, so the hammer will have to appear from thin air, and people will wonder: where the F**k did you pull that big hammer out of???lol(hint: your ass)
Course its from your ass, it only makes sense!

Offline Espadon

• Global Moderator
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • GO BEAT CRAZY
    • Tabnir at deviantART
« Reply #794 on: December 23, 2007, 09:41:45 pm »
Wish you'd stop your near-spamming of this mod thread, I mean, comon, I know you want the Grav Hammer as the knife, but maybe it would be wise to not drive it in enough times to make me pissed about it, comprende?

Date Posted: December 23, 2007, 09:31:45 pm
@ Aarni Valkea: Good luck at winning my oh-so-worthless attention first, highness.

@ Flacid: learn to mod WMs, poser.

@ No speed knife dipwads: It's obvious you have no WM modding experience at all. I'm not even gonna start to tell you why it won't work. Go find out for yourself.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2007, 09:44:19 pm by Espadon »
CRYSO | HLT                        

CRY0 | NAN0 2.1 | 0MEN 1.0 | PYR0 1.1M | B0RG 1.0

Offline Thinkto urself

• Flagrunner
  • grrrrr
    • sup
« Reply #795 on: December 23, 2007, 10:18:46 pm »
Espadon, We submit to you! You're supreme awesomeness has put all of us down as retarded ideas. We forgive you Espadon, Forgive us for being retarded.

Edit:GUESS WHAT! THE BR55HB SR Battle rifle is *Drum roll* AUTOMATIC! It turns out, the only reason it fires 3 round bursts in the game is because...*Drum roll* The Gun is EXTREMELY Inaccurate When automatic!  :o :o!!! It's only automatic in certain cut scenes, Give it -40 bink and 2 movemant accuracy with a 8 fire interval value, wallah, a not stupid replacement for the battle rifle. Wiki says that atleast, it can turn automatic or 3 round burst, so whatever.

Double edit: Espadon. You could've TOLLLDDD us that anything lower than 10 speed for the knife makes nades go through polygons! Why didn't you tell us? :'(
« Last Edit: December 23, 2007, 11:55:47 pm by Thinkto urself »

Offline Scorpio

• Major(1)

Offline Aarni Valkea

• Soldier
  • R-tisht
« Reply #797 on: December 24, 2007, 08:33:05 am »
@ Aarni Valkea: Good luck at winning my oh-so-worthless attention first, highness.

Ouch.

What do you mean, grenades go through polygons? If it works properly, I could use it.
Where life has no value, death has a price!

Offline Espadon

• Global Moderator
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • GO BEAT CRAZY
    • Tabnir at deviantART
« Reply #798 on: December 24, 2007, 09:07:04 am »
*sigh* the knife and chainsaw's range is determined by its speed. If you lower the speed to a very low value, their kill-zone becomes so small that any melee weapon would become a harmless foam stick.

Devi -- that's what Nemi and I were talking about. The BR55/HB has been in that configuration in the mod for as long as I even had the weapon. Just don't know if people would accept it.

Oh, and those movies were pretty good for helping me time the firing rates of the weapons. Thanks Scorpio.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2007, 09:10:53 am by Espadon »
CRYSO | HLT                        

CRY0 | NAN0 2.1 | 0MEN 1.0 | PYR0 1.1M | B0RG 1.0

Offline Scorpio

• Major(1)
« Reply #799 on: December 24, 2007, 11:28:55 am »
I want to help you in production this mod:-)