Poll

Typeface [Page 45]

Pirulen
22 (50%)
Battlefield
22 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 42

Author Topic: Halo Legendary Trilogy [In developement]  (Read 133594 times)

Offline Thinkto urself

• Flagrunner
  • grrrrr
    • sup
Re: Halo Legendary Trilogy [In developement]
« Reply #840 on: January 03, 2008, 02:21:29 pm »
W/E You can edit the Ini anyways so if your un satisfied with the Default Ini. you can modify it there. (I'm talking of course about the plasma rifle's reload/ charge amount. Still no reports on the amazingly awesome covenant portable turret?
Can I be a beta tester?
If you get to be one, Lucky you XD.
Edit:
Thanks for reminding me that I'm dumb.
Did I tell you useless information, or did I help there? You're sort of hard to understand cause of the lack of sarcastic expression on forums.

Double Edit:Wait... Is it just me or is everybody forgetting that they can customize the mod themselves by opening up the Weapons Gfx/sounds/ini folders to do what they think is right? Why are people getting lazy and Etc. I changed halo 3.5 So it has accurate gfx and ini...
I should kill myself.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2008, 04:43:34 pm by Thinkto urself »

"An anomaly of the sea, shrouded in ubiquitous clouds, a mystery to the man as black holes to the world's smartest physicists"

Offline Nemihara

• Major
  • Thanatos
« Reply #841 on: January 03, 2008, 04:35:59 pm »
Can I be a beta tester?
Jesus Christ.
I'm gone for a week, and this thread has already gone to hell.
Anonymous quotes I've picked up from the last three pages:
"I wanna Beta!" (I am was actually surprised that the number of requests seemed to go down, until you just asked.)
Yeah, I just quoted myself.
I figure repeating myself is the best way to penetrate through the nearly ten inches of skull into your head.

W/E You can edit the Ini anyways so if your un satisfied with the Default Ini. you can modify it there. (I'm talking of course about the plasma rifle's reload/ charge amount. Still no reports on the amazingly awesome covenant portable turret?
The plasma rifle needs either no reload, or a stiflingly long reload time.  Already OP.
And no, no reports on the, 'quote', amazingly awesome covenant portable turret, 'unquote'.

I like quick reply. :D It does have a scroll on it...

I don't know much about the ammo for PR thing, all I think I know was that the battery had a "100" maximum. Based on what I've read here, that is a percentage?

I think if Nemi really did count all the shots then 150 could be a good amount of ammo to have for the PR. I don't know if that is still a little overpowered though...
Yeah, but then I'd have to type in all of the BB code manually.  That sucks.   :(

Maximum battery charge is 100, and 1.5 shots per charge...doesn't that mean 100 percent?
I mean, it's not like if you got a flashlight, you can only use it a hundred times.  Unless you use Energizer batteries.
If the Covenant weapons used Duracell, now that would be OP.  Kinda unfair to have infinite ammo.

150 shots is an estimate.  I got 152.  It's probably a little more than 1.5; maybe 1.55 or something. 

I hate math.

Edit:  You fool!  Why must you edit your post right when I'm adding mine!  Now the meaning of mine is completely useless!  Dammit!!!

Edit:
Thanks for reminding me that I'm dumb.
Did I tell you useless information, or did I help there? You're sort of hard to understand cause of the lack of sarcastic expression on forums.

Double Edit:Wait... Is it just me or is everybody forgetting that they can customize the mod themselves by opening up the Weapons Gfx/sounds/ini folders to do what they think is right? Why are people getting lazy and Etc. I changed halo 3.5 So it has accurate gfx and ini...
You're telling him useless information.  Very uselss information.

It's just you.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2008, 04:40:28 pm by Nemihara »

Offline Eclipse

• Soldier
  • :D
« Reply #842 on: January 06, 2008, 05:02:47 am »
Esp, I reckon the knife should be a dead energy sword. I just dont like the idea of a knife in halo as the master chief or the marines dont use any.
All teh Piezors Shall beh Minezors!

Offline sgt jackhammer

• Major(1)
« Reply #843 on: January 06, 2008, 02:12:43 pm »
damn espadon, this mod is awesome

Offline inuyasha56

• Major(1)
« Reply #844 on: January 06, 2008, 02:33:51 pm »
Esp, I reckon the knife should be a dead energy sword. I just dont like the idea of a knife in halo as the master chief or the marines dont use any.
he already said that the energy sword can't be the knife already because it doesn't match. For example the energy sword will look like it will cut someone but it won't because the sword is too long.

Oh and btw read the entire damn thread. I just finished reading it yesterday >.> uber long.

crap spelling mistakes...
« Last Edit: January 07, 2008, 07:51:30 pm by inuyasha56 »

Offline Eclipse

• Soldier
  • :D
« Reply #845 on: January 06, 2008, 02:45:05 pm »
he already said that the energy sword can't be the knife already because it doesn't match. For example the energy sword will look like it will cut someone but it won't because the sword is too long.

Oh and btw read the entire damn thread. I just finished reading it yesterday >.> uber log.

Erm, Wtf. Its a DEAD energy sword. Dead energy swords have no blade, thus only the grip. Havent you played Halo 2 or 3?
All teh Piezors Shall beh Minezors!

Offline Thinkto urself

• Flagrunner
  • grrrrr
    • sup
« Reply #846 on: January 06, 2008, 03:18:24 pm »
Eclipse, The freaking dead energy sword is merely a weak useless, stick. The stick creates magnetic power(Or what ever the feck the stupid covenant call that) Which bonds with the other side of the energy sword stick's polarity to make a sword of "Energy"(I won't say Plasma because Hiro has no Imagination and convinces us that "Plasma" is Ionized gas.) If you threw that stick at someone, just that weak, useless stick. Unless your enemy was some freaking retard, that Stick of a dead energy sword would do fecking nothing.
Thus, effectiveness of the knife until it's inferior to the fist.

Edit: I saw your needle Png file, and thought It was a little to large to be a needle, so I went ahead and made my own, try it out!
« Last Edit: January 06, 2008, 03:35:48 pm by Thinkto urself »

"An anomaly of the sea, shrouded in ubiquitous clouds, a mystery to the man as black holes to the world's smartest physicists"

Offline inuyasha56

• Major(1)
« Reply #847 on: January 06, 2008, 03:21:23 pm »

Oh and btw read the entire damn thread. I just finished reading it yesterday >.> uber log.

Erm, Wtf. Its a DEAD energy sword. Dead energy swords have no blade, thus only the grip. Havent you played Halo 2 or 3?
no i haven't i've only played halo 1...
i was just using my common sense a dead energy sword to me is like a energy sword that doesn't glow.

Offline Nemihara

• Major
  • Thanatos
« Reply #848 on: January 06, 2008, 07:44:12 pm »
The sword hilt can still kill you in 2-3 hits.  Wouldn't make sense though, if you have an active sword too.  'Sides, I like the knife.  Sure, it's never been in any game, but it's still in all of the books.
Congrats, Inuyasha56, for reading through these pages.  Really.  Thank you.  This is a great achievement that merits you 5 G points.   :P
Eclipse, The freaking dead energy sword is merely a weak useless, stick. The stick creates magnetic power(Or what ever the feck the stupid covenant call that) Which bonds with the other side of the energy sword stick's polarity to make a sword of "Energy"(I won't say Plasma because Hiro has no Imagination and convinces us that "Plasma" is Ionized gas.) If you threw that stick at someone, just that weak, useless stick. Unless your enemy was some freaking retard, that Stick of a dead energy sword would do fecking nothing.
Geez, what language.  Anyways, the 'stick' creates electromagnetic fields, not magnetic fields.  The difference is that magnetic fields are just those that surround magnetic ore, like magnetite.  Electromagnetic fields are those that surround electromagnetic coils.  The coils are basically wire wrapped around in coils, hence the name, that generate an electromagnetic field when electricity is flowing through.  Seriously, have any of you people passed middle school science?
Oh, and what's with this, 'Hiro is saying plasma is ionized gas'?  That was me.  And that is right.
The title of the weapon, officially, is the Energy Sword.  But in technicality, it is plasma.  Which is ionized gas, where the nucleus of the atoms of the gas has been stripped it's electrons, the negative charge in an atom.  (The positive charge is the protons, and the neutral charge is the neutrons.)  Anyways, it has enough distinctive properties to be it's own state of matter (like solid, liquid, gas).
If you were to say that it uses 'energy', your explanation would be pretty vague.  Energy can create matter, and cannot be destroyed.  Plasma is matter; therefore, we can assume that it is created with energy.  Which is true.
Edit: I saw your needle Png file, and thought It was a little to large to be a needle, so I went ahead and made my own, try it out!
Why is it blue?

« Last Edit: January 06, 2008, 08:01:28 pm by Nemihara »

Offline Thinkto urself

• Flagrunner
  • grrrrr
    • sup
« Reply #849 on: January 06, 2008, 08:25:26 pm »
Well... The blue is Transparent so you can only see a small amount of it.(Stop Whining. Looks awesome In game)

Is this a tech ramble now?

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=FlamingRain231
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uM912gDTR0&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnx7V904vEI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWxdcA3aSAE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3H6T4Q4G2s&NR=1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uodg-VC_bL0&feature=related

For sake? And I'm pretty sure the sword hilt will be pretty fugly!
The sword hilt can still kill you in 2-3 hits.
Thus, effectiveness of the knife until it's inferior to the fist.

Edit:Yipee, my needles look awesome.

Also:Smoothen the top of the S2-AM's sniper bullet.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2008, 09:31:57 pm by Thinkto urself »

Offline Espadon

• Global Moderator
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • GO BEAT CRAZY
    • Tabnir at deviantART
« Reply #850 on: January 06, 2008, 10:08:05 pm »
How can you have Fred-104 if you don't have a combat knife? It's like... dunno. Chuck Norris without a truck. Or leg. Read the Halo novels, eh.

I'll look into fixing the needles.
CRYSO | HLT                        

CRY0 | NAN0 2.1 | 0MEN 1.0 | PYR0 1.1M | B0RG 1.0

Offline Nemihara

• Major
  • Thanatos
« Reply #851 on: January 07, 2008, 02:38:47 am »
Well... The blue is Transparent so you can only see a small amount of it.(Stop Whining. Looks awesome In game)
But, it's blue.  :p
Anyways, what my point is with the sword hilt thingy is, yes, it is ridiculous, so keep the knife.  That's what I've been saying.

Offline Hiro

• Flagrunner
  • Ph34r my reality
    • The Rat Hole
« Reply #852 on: January 11, 2008, 02:08:41 am »
Hee hee, me and Nemi are one now apparently. XD

For the record, I think the knife is cool. At least, way better than the idea of throwing around a handle.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2008, 04:16:44 am by Hiro »
I am but a figment of your imagination. You are creating me to see what perfection is.

Offline inuyasha56

• Major(1)
« Reply #853 on: January 11, 2008, 08:18:11 pm »
Hee hee, me and Nemi are one now apparently. XD

For the record, I think the knife is cool. At least, way better than the idea of throwing around a handle.
I agree that the knife is way better than throwing a handle and its a knife from the future! Who knows they could have made the knife extra sharp or have nanotechnology in it that burns a hole in the armor O.O and btw the other sentence was....weird.

Offline Hiro

• Flagrunner
  • Ph34r my reality
    • The Rat Hole
« Reply #854 on: January 12, 2008, 05:17:18 am »
Heh, that's 'cos someone quoted me, with Nemi's quote. ;D
As (I'm assuming) an anime fan, do you know the Japanese implications of 'being one'? >:D
(Don't worry Nemi, I wont pull anything weird). ;)

And yeah, as I said before, the knife is as advanced as the armour, so it can cut it easy, right?
I am but a figment of your imagination. You are creating me to see what perfection is.

Offline Espadon

• Global Moderator
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • GO BEAT CRAZY
    • Tabnir at deviantART
« Reply #855 on: January 12, 2008, 11:20:45 am »

You can see a combat knife in its sheath on the ODST's shoulder. Knife is oriented toward the NE corner.

Quote from: Halopedia

The Combat Knife (UNSC CQCWS) is a United Nations Space Command infantry-sized knife.

Overview

The multi-purpose combat knife has a 20 centimeter (8 inches) blade made of high carbon steel coated for corrosion resistance and is 43.3 centimeters (1 foot, 5 inches) sheathed. All UNSC troops are issued with a combat knife for close quarters combat or in situations when ammo is scarce. It is also balanced for throwing. It only appears in the novels and on the backs of ODSTs in Halo 2.

Appearance

It cannot be used in the games. The only time a combat knife is seen is on the backs of Orbital Drop Shock Troopers and on the chest of the C.Q.B Armor Permutations, though they are never used in combat.

Trivia

* The ODST Action Figure, made by Joyride Studios, has a Combat Knife that can be held by the figure.
    * It was Spartan-104's favorite weapon.
    * You may also notice that it appears in difficulty level badges from Normal to Legendary.
    * In Halo 3 Concept Art for EGM, a Spartan is shown with a combat knife on his right leg, however this was just an artistic look for the ODST armor.
    * The combat knife can be seen in its sheath on the breastplate of the CQB armor.

CRYSO | HLT                        

CRY0 | NAN0 2.1 | 0MEN 1.0 | PYR0 1.1M | B0RG 1.0

Offline Nemihara

• Major
  • Thanatos
« Reply #856 on: January 12, 2008, 12:56:59 pm »
Knives > Sword Handles
Heh, that's 'cos someone quoted me, with Nemi's quote. ;D
As (I'm assuming) an anime fan, do you know the Japanese implications of 'being one'? >:D
(Don't worry Nemi, I wont pull anything weird). ;)
For some reason, people think that Anime is directly associated with Japan.  I'm ashamed of my nationality.

Offline Hiro

• Flagrunner
  • Ph34r my reality
    • The Rat Hole
« Reply #857 on: January 12, 2008, 04:20:34 pm »
Anime, being the Japanese abrieviation for animation. That plus the fact that most of the stories are based in Japan...
I learn heaps of random things about Japan from them, things like what the kanji of "being one" means (actually, that was manga, but nvm).
(Nice Azumanga pic BTW, did you draw it? In the anime she only had one knife...)

Anyway, I think the knife is firmly established here. Any other guns people would like to talk about?

Offline Thinkto urself

• Flagrunner
  • grrrrr
    • sup
« Reply #858 on: January 12, 2008, 04:32:45 pm »
Portable plasma turret, Brute shot, Statgun bullets/Bullet trails, and finnaly stat guns!

1st of all: Is it gonna have that lovable plasma turret?
2nd: The brute shot's bullets look fugly! FUGLY GRADIENT! JUST FUGLY! STOP USING GRADIENTS FOR ALL YOUR GFX!
3rd:They're just ugly.
4th: What kinds will we haves?

Offline Nemihara

• Major
  • Thanatos
« Reply #859 on: January 12, 2008, 05:03:59 pm »
Then what's manga abbreviated for?  :3
Anyways, the only anime(s?  What the hell is the plural for this anyways?) I've watched (and liked) was Akira and Death Note.  Akira, I liked better.
The Azumanga image of...Osaka, I think, was found off of Google Images, under the keyword 'azumanga osaka knife'.  I then deleted the background and made it translucent png, and uploaded to my imageshack.us account.