Author Topic: Greande timers?  (Read 1001 times)

Offline Pie

• Flagrunner
Greande timers?
« on: June 15, 2007, 12:58:51 am »
I was wondering after reading lots of ideas, if it would be possible to put a time ring on a greande. You wouldnt be able to pick the time on it, But you could see when and if it would explode. Although it might stop people from geting kills but i think its worth talking about. What i mean with the timer is a green ring on the/ or above the grenade thats turns from green to red. Or a count down thats starts at 5. With the count down as a number it would be like worms, but i was thinking a bar or something that gives you an indication on when it will explode.

Thoughts?
Lol, internets.

Offline Captain Ben

• Camper
  • "forum's-rebellious-cool-guy"
Re: Greande timers?
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2007, 02:32:36 am »
what would the point of it be

grenades would be useless then

Offline urraka

• Soldat Developer
  • Flagrunner
Re: Greande timers?
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2007, 02:59:12 am »
In Worms you have a lot of time to think about the shot you are going to make. In Soldat you don't, and you wouldn't be able to nade* someone who is coming to you and kill him, because the grenade would just bounce and explode whenever it's away from any enemy (yeah i bet that would always happen).
Also, 5 (seconds I assume) would be a LOT, or at least enough to make sure the grenade is going to explode on the ground. Keep in mind that in Worms you can throw the grenade much further than in Soldat.

*nade
verb.
    To throw a grenade to someone or something.
noun.
    Grenade.
urraka