Author Topic: Per-team ctf sounds  (Read 810 times)

Offline Taehl

• Camper
  • When a fool hears about Tao, he just laughs.
    • Pixel Perfect
Per-team ctf sounds
« on: June 16, 2007, 09:35:53 pm »
Okay, simple suggestion. One set of sounds for when Alpha takes and caps the flag, and separate ones for when Bravo does. That way, you could have audio, as well as visual, confirmation.

Specifically, I'd like two seperate versions of ctf.wav and capture.wav.
"The balance is perfect. The flow is perfect. The speed is perfect. This... Is the absolute best mod on the site."  - mxyzptlk
"THIS IS PROBABLY... scratch that ...this IS the best mod I have seen before. Dang man, nice job!"  - Dorkey Dear
"Whoa! This is the best mod ever!!!"  - imacheater2k7      "Looks like a beaut. On a rating, 6/5"  - Radical Terrorist
New and improved: LandWarrior 3.0

Offline Xxypher

• Veteran
  • Soldat Veteran.
Re: Per-team ctf sounds
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2007, 10:04:58 pm »
F11
You stole this idea mainly from that other "Each team has their own dying sounds" deal.
We said no to that, and no to this too.

Offline Taehl

• Camper
  • When a fool hears about Tao, he just laughs.
    • Pixel Perfect
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2007, 11:24:00 pm »
Actually, I didn't. And though it does sound marginally useful, I don't generally support it. I came about this one while trying to figure out radio call sounds for CTF scoring which avoided calling both teams by the same name.
"The balance is perfect. The flow is perfect. The speed is perfect. This... Is the absolute best mod on the site."  - mxyzptlk
"THIS IS PROBABLY... scratch that ...this IS the best mod I have seen before. Dang man, nice job!"  - Dorkey Dear
"Whoa! This is the best mod ever!!!"  - imacheater2k7      "Looks like a beaut. On a rating, 6/5"  - Radical Terrorist
New and improved: LandWarrior 3.0

Offline Xxypher

• Veteran
  • Soldat Veteran.
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2007, 11:50:29 pm »
Oh I see what you mean.
That is a good idea, For modding purposes.