Author Topic: Bot help?  (Read 1320 times)

Offline gandhi

• Major(1)
  • Rawr
Bot help?
« on: June 18, 2007, 11:39:33 am »
I've recently made my own Zombie bot, with the Soldat Bot Maker. I uploaded it to my server, and it worked -- but for some reason, the bot has 4250 ping. It's not just a false number, either, it really lags a lot. The original bots (Boogie Man, Danko, etc) don't lag like this. So, what's up with that? Did I do something wrong, maybe? I'm mainly just trying to learn how to make good bots, here, and I figured a Zombie bot would probably be one of the easiest to create and test.

I've attached my bot file (I'm going to do some major tweaking with the colors still), maybe someone can find someting wrong with it.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2007, 11:41:40 am by gandhi »

Offline haha

• Camper
  • soldier=soldat=game
Re: Bot help?
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2007, 02:34:52 am »
eh i tried the bot...no probs here...maybe its ur bot making program...whats is it? try downloading another bot editor on the Fan App list and try....maybe ur com isnt compatible with that kind of program(is that possible).....not sure...

oh yea another thing to try is to open an existing bot(dutch, boogie man, whatever) and change the name, colors to what ever u want, and the the speech
Image removed, please read the forum rules.