Author Topic: i think i am trying to hard and missing the obviouse.  (Read 512 times)

Offline Mr.somebody732

• Major(1)
i think i am trying to hard and missing the obviouse.
« on: June 19, 2007, 11:23:26 pm »
i went to play soldat and an error screen came up and said that i could not initialize DirectX Graphics. you must have installed DirectX 8 or better. Try running try running soldat in compatiabilty mode. then closed soldat. well i tried compatability mode it did the same thing.

then i tried to force software, it let me go to the intro, which had music but it was just a black screen. it also let me go to the main screen. so i created a game and joined a game and they both had the same results. the screen went black, i could hear everything as if i was playing but couldnt see anything. what do i do now?

i would also like to say that this is the fourth time i have asked for help on the same topic and i am sorry for the inconveniences i have caused to the moderators.

thanks for your patients and help.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2007, 11:31:49 pm by Mr.somebody732 »

Offline EnEsCe

• Retired Soldat Developer
  • Flamebow Warrior
  • http://enesce.com/
    • [eC] Official Website
Re: i think i am trying to hard and missing the obviouse.
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2007, 11:47:03 pm »
Making new topics about the same topic constantly is only going to deter people from helping you.

Read the replies in your other topics about this, and reply to them.

Offline Mr.somebody732

• Major(1)
Re: i think i am trying to hard and missing the obviouse.
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2007, 12:02:18 am »
thats what im doing now but i didnt know that i could re: like this i thought i had to create a new topic.

again sorry for the inconvenience.