Ctf_Kz_Vigland by vig (memorefresh)

(1/3) > >>

viggoloniggolo:

*Screenshot 1 *

*Screenshot 2 *

*Screenshot 3 *

*Download now *

Eagles_Arrows:
Climbing maps look so dull and repetitive, I just don't want to play them.  Yours, on the other hand... yours are by far the best-looking ones I've seen yet.  All that effort put to make one single climbing map, it surely pays off.

When I first saw this map, only one word came to me - "colorful."

Bgretydews:
Pretty good map.
I always get killed just after the first bit with the really hard jump you have to get lucky on xD

Aoba:
I like this map because it is very challenging and it's one of few maps which I haven't completed yet.

However, I'd say that although it's very good looking map, for a climbing map, it has some faults though.

For once, the beginning has some very annoying glitches. First is that icy polygon after first jump. Sometimes if you try to jump off from it, it "drags" you to poly below (I can't explain it very well).

Also, the part, in the beginning as well, when you start going upwards for first time, the 2nd step is rather buggy. It almost always bounces you somewhere, even if you didn't touch the corner.

These two are most ones I've seen people having trouble with. Not just myself, but others too.

It has also several other buggy parts in the beginning but I'm guessing the main reason is that polys are either too small (or thin) and the space where you are climbing is rather small. It's not the other areas that are buggy, only the beginning.

Overall, rather nice layout and very good challenge. However, the amount of bugs in beginning affects the grade little. I'd give 7/10. Good job.

chrono:
Its nice. I played it and did not notice any changes. Its color and nice texture.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version