Author Topic: A question for all of you.  (Read 4431 times)

Offline Mr. Domino

• Flagrunner
  • Don't just sit there and waste your precious time.
    • XBLIG.co
Re: A question for all of you.
« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2006, 04:28:34 am »
I actually stink with the Barret. It's easy to camp with or lay back and take out people with, but as far as going in, attacking, and stealing a flag and returning to base... I just can't do it. I do admire Barret users in that regard, people who move in and attack with it, since it requires complete faith in your aim I think to put yourself into harm's way relying on just one bullet. I just feel like I'm stuck with a paper weight when I accidentally choose the Barret or pick one up off the ground.

I'm forcing myself into a Ruger/Knife setup now, even when I know it's stupid such as on tighter, smaller maps like Death. I love the M79, but I'm trying to limit my use since it's everywhere. :( I guess Ruger/Spas/Minimi/M79 is my rotation of primaries now. It really is difficult to wean onself off the M79 for CTF though. The speed of the game drops so much when you can't boost all over the place. :(

Offline homey188

• Soldier
    • A good roleplay site
« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2006, 08:37:20 am »
I started by trying them all out, got a double kill with steyr by blind luck and thought "This is the best one!1eleven!"
Then I decided to use a certain one on each map, like ak-74 on pow camp, and mp5 of deltab.

Now I can use ruger, deagles, and any auto. I'm not really very good with any of them, though.

Offline MofoNofo

• Veteran
« Reply #22 on: July 05, 2006, 09:28:22 am »
My favourite weapon is Cable internet connection. I use it all the time to beat people with superior ping and shots that actually register.

I knew it!

Offline Plonkoon

• Veteran
  • I know Karate!....and several other Japanese words
« Reply #23 on: July 05, 2006, 10:16:56 am »
My favorite weapon is the minimi becuase I can use it very well in any scenario.  But I've practiced enough with every weapon including all secondaries that I consider myself skilled with tehm.

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
« Reply #24 on: July 05, 2006, 10:30:22 am »
I only use mp5, steyr, ruger and ak74(only for realistic).

I just pick one of ^those^ depending on the situation.
There are other worlds than these

Offline Krillious

• Camper
  • If you were a hindu I could aim for the dot
« Reply #25 on: July 05, 2006, 10:58:14 am »
I am crappy with all the guns :p
but in realistic I favour the AK and ruger while in normal I favour steyr and maybe FN minimi. For secondary I just use the law