Author Topic: Ship Map Changed to Lava Bunker... COOL LAVA <--- LOOK  (Read 5313 times)

Offline HerGatiox

• Major(1)
Re: Ship Map Changed to Lava Bunker... COOL LAVA <--- LOOK
« Reply #40 on: July 07, 2007, 11:14:46 am »
Wow this is... NICE :D GZ ... you will must get for this much time (sorry but i from poland and i not speak eng. Very well)
Image removed, please read the forum rules.

Offline Blacksheepboy

• Veteran
Re: Ship Map Changed to Lava Bunker... COOL LAVA <--- LOOK
« Reply #41 on: July 11, 2007, 03:33:46 am »
To reply to all that fussing on the first page, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. If you want to make your map like this, more power to you. Some people may not like the way it was done, but it's only one person's opinion eh?

More to the point, this map is decent. That lava is mighty bright... I don't like how the paths are though. Hm, altogether this map just doesn't really appeal to me.

Alright, PHReaKeR, enlighten us. How much effort (time) was needed in making this map and nice picture? I am sure effort was involved in making this. I just want to know how much. Also, keep in mind that maps of this niceness have been done before with more success. Don't feel disheartened though.

One more thing. Stop referring to the Soldat Client as an "engine." You refer to "this engine" way too often, and rather, you put it down quite a lot as well. Remember where you are posting. People won't take too kindly to one that puts the Soldat client down too much ;).

[edit]

You would seem to make a good 2D artist for a 3D game (as far as I can see). Can you code any? It sounds like you can..
« Last Edit: July 11, 2007, 03:49:16 am by Blacksheepboy »