Author Topic: Real Time Health & Ammo In Spec Mode  (Read 1094 times)

Offline ajkilla

• Major(1)
Real Time Health & Ammo In Spec Mode
« on: June 23, 2007, 11:35:01 am »
How come when your in Spec mode the person your watchings Health and Ammo Bar don't move I have wondered this since 1.3.1 it really needs to be fixed. I think it would give a more realistic feel for the spectator.

Especially during  R/S Clan Wars Scrims Etc.
I OWN U SO JUS LISTEN TO THE SWEET SOUNDS OF....

BOOM HEADSHOT!!!!!!!!!

Offline blackdevil0742

• Veteran
  • Don't Panic
Re: Real Time Health & Ammo In Spec Mode
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2007, 12:34:49 pm »
It's not a bug. It has never (that i know) been intended to change according to the character you're following. We do already have the percentage shown of health when hovering the mouse on a teamplayer so it's not needed.

The sound rom your post also indicates that you want it to be in normal modes too which will only mean a lot of spying.

OBEY!!!

Offline Wormdundee

• Soldier
  • Ruger what?
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2007, 05:39:03 pm »
I don't see how this could contribute to spying in any significant way. The most useful part of spectator 'spying' is just seeing where people are, not how much health they have left. As soon as anybody in the game sees the person you're spying on they're going to see their health situation anyways.

Offline ajkilla

• Major(1)
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2007, 09:20:56 pm »
I don't see how this could contribute to spying in any significant way. The most useful part of spectator 'spying' is just seeing where people are, not how much health they have left. As soon as anybody in the game sees the person you're spying on they're going to see their health situation anyways.

Very true  I think this should be added or fixed spying would only be minor and i really want this because if your playing with 2 trusted clans or  groups of people etc,something no spying would occur

I play alot of rs and no one spies at least in the servers im in.  ds servas, seal servas, fates servas, circa,etc
I OWN U SO JUS LISTEN TO THE SWEET SOUNDS OF....

BOOM HEADSHOT!!!!!!!!!