Author Topic: i feel really emo  (Read 14521 times)

Offline Tallacaps

• Soldier
    • History surprises
Re: i feel really emo
« Reply #140 on: July 02, 2007, 03:07:43 am »

Offline CheeSeMan.

• Flagrunner
  • WOOT SLIPPERY PICKLES
« Reply #141 on: July 02, 2007, 10:29:16 am »
Why not have sex? Its the best way to lower stress etc..... preferably than drugs...
Only smoke pot in the states tho! The european joint with the tobacco will kill ya!

And ye talk to people even if you dont feel like it!
Banana Banging since summer 2008!     
cB. Cheeky Bananas                
#CheekyB.Soldat

Offline Dascoo

• Soldier
  • banned from the forums
« Reply #142 on: July 02, 2007, 11:32:07 am »
Why not have sex? Its the best way to lower stress etc

O HAI GERL LETS FUCK

UnReQuitLo
ɹǝƃuɐɥɔɹǝƃıu

Offline Rai-Dei

• Flagrunner
« Reply #143 on: July 02, 2007, 12:04:42 pm »
Why not have sex? Its the best way to lower stress etc

O HAI GERL LETS ****

works everytime.....

Offline Mangled*

• Flagrunner
  • Never Wrong
« Reply #144 on: July 02, 2007, 12:37:24 pm »
MisterCharles...

You just need to wake up and realise that you have a perfectly good life compared to some... What I think you need is to find the direction you want to take in life... If I recall correctly you like Photography?* Anyway... point is life is about having fun and doing what you want. You can't have fun once you're dead.

*If this is true then stop sitting on your arse feeling crappy and go out, get a roll of film and take some pictures or whatever else you want to do...

To be honest I'm a skeptical b***ard and I honestly think these threads of yours are just a cry for attention. Don't look for advice like this on a gaming forum...
« Last Edit: July 02, 2007, 02:24:48 pm by Mangled* »
"There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses." - Ezekiel 23:20

Offline {LAW} Gamer_2k4

• Flagrunner
  • To Wikipedia!
« Reply #145 on: July 02, 2007, 05:54:45 pm »
Three pages ago:
I made this big long post about how everything was okay now and I'd get along, and I thanked a lot of people in this thread who contributed. It was really nice and all, but when I hit post, Soldatforums logged me out, and back just reloaded the page because firefox made the retarded choice of refreshing PHP scripts on back.

So yeah, it's okay now, and I'm no longer psychotic and insane.

(Thanks to echo_trail for bringing it up last page)
Gamer_2k4

Only anime shows I've felt any interest in over the years are Pokemon (original TV series) and various hentai.
so clearly jgrp is a goddamn anime connoisseur. his opinion might as well be law here.

Best Admin: jrgp, he's like the forum mom and a pet dog rolled into one.

Offline echo_trail

• Global Moderator
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • ménage-à-trois
    • my last.fm
« Reply #146 on: July 02, 2007, 06:02:49 pm »
Yeah man! People should really read more than just the initiative post, especially the ones coming with one-line-of-text answers, which are sure to allready having been suggested.
I fucking miss all you cunts!

Offline Mistercharles

• Veteran
  • +
« Reply #147 on: July 02, 2007, 09:48:30 pm »
MisterCharles...

You just need to wake up and realise that you have a perfectly good life compared to some... What I think you need is to find the direction you want to take in life... If I recall correctly you like Photography?* Anyway... point is life is about having fun and doing what you want. You can't have fun once you're dead.
At the time I was insane, this wasn't working for me, but for the past few days I've been perfectly fine.

*If this is true then stop sitting on your arse feeling crappy and go out, get a roll of film and take some pictures or whatever else you want to do...
Unfortunately I can't do much right now because school's closed... taking pictures is only fun if you can develop them.

To be honest I'm a skeptical b***ard and I honestly think these threads of yours are just a cry for attention. Don't look for advice like this on a gaming forum...
Actually, this forum has saved my ass multiple times. People like Echo, Vijcht, and (although not this time) Chakra have very good advice to offer, so I come here whenever I feel particularly fucked up.
shoutout to m'boyz eagles_arrows, echo_trail, wraithlike, sadistatheart, chakapoko maker, jrgp, aznblood, chakra, keron cyst, et al, miss you, let's '#gather some day

Offline Bunney

• Flagrunner
  • Early Rave/Oldskool <3
« Reply #148 on: July 03, 2007, 07:21:09 am »
Why not have sex? Its the best way to lower stress etc..... preferably than drugs...
Only smoke pot in the states tho! The european joint with the tobacco will kill ya!

And ye talk to people even if you dont feel like it!

Wtf....dude the European weed, is the best to solve your problems, realy.

I feel bad almost everyday, luckely i have some great friends i can trust, i think your first priotity would be to have good friends, friends that help you, care about you, have fun with you, and have the same interests in you, i dont suggest drugs, but if u go on drugs, you should use weed..no coke or **** like that...

Try to find a nice sport that u love, a fun job, it helps realy.
and if u gunna get a new Girl, well, yeah, then its the best to find a girl thats interested in u, helps you, love you, understand you.

I dont know anything more about this to say, but i feel down almost 2-3 times in a week, but then i just go on the PC and come here, or on other forums, and just talk and socialize, and mostly when im down, i put good music on, that makes me happy.

Offline TBDM

• Flagrunner
« Reply #149 on: July 03, 2007, 02:36:55 pm »

don't do drugs.
i'll kick your ass if you do!

get friends you like hanging out with, and do stuff, just enjoy yourself, everyone has bad days, try finding something that will always cheer you up (friends, hobby,..)

just,don't,do,drugs!
Ive seen and know allot of people that have thrown their life away by doing that.

Offline ThunderPantz

• Camper
  • My avatar rules you.
« Reply #150 on: July 03, 2007, 03:10:45 pm »
My anger test results /25

You answered TRUE to a total of 22 questions.

You have answered TRUE to ten or more of these statements or have answered TRUE to one of the last 4 questions. A score of this type suggests that you are seriously prone to anger problems. Anger problems are likely causing difficulty in family, social and/or occupational settings. We strongly recommend that you seek out an anger management program (available through your EAP program at work or through local therapists) to help yourself learn better, more constructive ways to manage your anger.

LET THE BASH PIT LIVE ON.
Smoking doesn't kill people, cancer and tobacco does.

Offline Fluffy

• Camper
« Reply #151 on: July 04, 2007, 03:54:52 pm »
That's two, dumbass.

That's sarcasm.

Dumbass.

Long live Nazi-Communism!

Offline ..::HHH::..

• Soldier
  • Dream Theater.. is the F**king best!
« Reply #152 on: July 04, 2007, 04:29:34 pm »
 hm... n00bface is norwegian?.. cool..

Offline MR X

• Soldier
  • Soldat Rulezz and must be played forever
« Reply #153 on: July 15, 2007, 06:10:24 pm »
dear Mistercharles i know i think how you are feeling and i will help you if you want.

Short story of my life:
From my 4th till my 15th there were always brawls between my parents. from my 10th till 15 they kickt eachother and stuff like  that. untill  summervacation 2005. i was angry. very angry. scared to. but on a evening in that sumervaction the brawls where extreme. i gone totaly mad and i atacked my dad. when i was doing this i realised that it was my dad. i started crying i fell on the floor. my dad kicks me. and my mother, little brother and i leave our home. leaving my dad behind. the police arrested him and he was put in jail. convicted for domestic violence. three weeks later they ware divorsed. i picked contact up again with my dad. now something still isnt right. im getting so sick each time. depressions. now i dont want to be depressed again and i gonna leave my home and live on my own. life is hard. don't kill your self. some people around here dont understand you and just say something like "kill your self". This is the stupidest thing you can say and do. Hello Mistercharles i'm prepared to help you. do you want help? if you have msn or something like that we can talk about it.
my email. zwielkezwenkwielke@hotmail.com.

peace

ps: sorry for bad english if so.
Soldat Rulezz and must be played forever

Offline PANZERCATWAGON

• Camper
  • oh god: blowjobs
« Reply #154 on: July 15, 2007, 06:12:23 pm »
Oh god, this is weeks old and has been cleared up already. This is obviously just an exuse to post your fake life story so that you can feel pitied. Can a moderator please lock this?

Offline Graham

• Veteran
  • Southern
    • - uh oh -
« Reply #155 on: July 15, 2007, 06:16:32 pm »
Do not post in old topics. And Panzer that goes for you as well, use the report button.
@ii