Author Topic: i feel really emo  (Read 14520 times)

Offline rfreak

• Soldier
Re: i feel really emo
« Reply #40 on: June 27, 2007, 07:41:33 am »
Emo lawn, available at your local Emo store
R the coolest game ever

Offline Dascoo

• Soldier
  • banned from the forums
« Reply #41 on: June 27, 2007, 07:42:38 am »
I have the same problem...kind of like a month ago. But I'm in a good mood again.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Stop feeling emo.

UnReQuitLo
ɹǝƃuɐɥɔɹǝƃıu

Offline SirJamesaford

• Flagrunner
  • SirJamesaford is still in the early Beta stage.
« Reply #42 on: June 27, 2007, 07:52:20 am »
cocaines good as well but its expensive and hard to get

Just stop... if youve done cocaine youd know its nothing to be proud of... that ****s ROUGH...Just ****ing stop... jesus effing christ.

EDIT:  "...all in all you're just another brick in the wall..."
« Last Edit: June 27, 2007, 07:54:19 am by SirJamesaford »
And if the dam breaks open many years too soon
And if there is no room upon the hill
And if your head explodes with dark forebodings too
Ill see you on the dark side of the moon

Offline Rai-Dei

• Flagrunner
« Reply #43 on: June 27, 2007, 08:50:25 am »
All I have to say, agreeing with all others is: Find a good hobby, if you find the right one you'll never be bored doing it.

Offline Graham

• Veteran
  • Southern
    • - uh oh -
« Reply #44 on: June 27, 2007, 08:57:07 am »
Eh I  was in depression a little younger then you I believe, from about 13 to about 15 basically the best way to get out of your funk is decide to be happy. Dumb as it sounds if you are hellbent on happy you might actually grab some. Other then that its just finding something to give you focus, set a goal for yourself. Small ones at first so you get the feeling on accomplishing something then go big.
@ii

Offline Dio

• Major(1)
« Reply #45 on: June 27, 2007, 09:28:42 am »
One word.. POONTANG. It's worth dying for. Infact, if I had to die for a word, it'd be POONTANG.

Offline Dascoo

• Soldier
  • banned from the forums
« Reply #46 on: June 27, 2007, 10:29:10 am »
drugs are easier

as compared to you?
you're a rowdy 11 year old that fails at everything

You can't even spell. Infact, that's probably the first time i've seen you use a question mark. You're an idiot.

I type like that because it takes less time... anyway, what does spelling and grammar have to do with discussion? If you're going to make  an argument point of grammar and spelling then you better have some good reasons to back yourself up, matey.

There's no problem if you can read what I'm saying regardless of spelling/grammar or not. You are the idiot.

HE SPELLS PROPERLY WHEN HE'S AGREEEEEEEEEEE

UnReQuitLo
ɹǝƃuɐɥɔɹǝƃıu

Offline Pred

• Major(1)
  • v2.0
    • FragMental
« Reply #47 on: June 27, 2007, 10:56:29 am »
you're too young to be on these forums and you're immature and frankly, an arsehole. i like how you jumped from spelling and instantly attempted to use age.

for most people maturity comes with age and you got nothing nigga. you might have some maturity but no one sees it because you hop from thread to thread being a wangchung.

kapeesh?

No love, I mentioned age because you've been calling me a kid and using at an insult. Yet when I insult you for your poor grammar, you start talking about how it makes no difference.

You've edited your post back now, to prove only that you're a coward.
Messiah for the animals.

Offline Graham

• Veteran
  • Southern
    • - uh oh -
« Reply #48 on: June 27, 2007, 11:02:37 am »
Ok, pred and ben, end it or take it outside.
@ii

Offline AerialAssault

• Major(1)
« Reply #49 on: June 27, 2007, 12:05:51 pm »
weed is totally harmless. smoke up, itll change the way you think nigga.
Beliefs are dangerous. Beliefs allow the mind to stop functioning. A non-functioning mind is clinically dead. Believe in nothing.
- Maynard James Keenan

Offline Graham

• Veteran
  • Southern
    • - uh oh -
« Reply #50 on: June 27, 2007, 12:14:38 pm »
Spam by Pred deleted. Everyone give a congratulatory handshake. He broke his cherry and got his first warning.
@ii

Offline {LAW} Gamer_2k4

• Flagrunner
  • To Wikipedia!
« Reply #51 on: June 27, 2007, 12:20:28 pm »
noobface, i do a bit of photography most of all, but over the past few days it's felt very old and done-before, plus i never share my stuff with anyone, i just lock it all away in a box of photopaper in my closet

Join the photography club or something.  If that's your hobby, make the most of it.  Hobbies can turn into careers if you put forth enough effort.  Besides, this way you'll be able to share your work with others, get advice, and make friends.

If religion is your thing, join a Christian (or whatever religion you are) group.  I did that in college, and I met the majority of my college friends there.  This works well because religious people (at least the type that join groups) tend to be friendly people.  Also, who knows, maybe religion will give your life a little direction.

If you're an atheist or religion isn't your thing, figure out what your interests are.  If you have time, join organizations for each of them.  Yes, I realize I'm putting forth joining groups as an ubiquitous solution to your problems.  But think about it.  When was the last time you became friends with someone who didn't share any of your interests?  Besides, another key to good friendships is communication, and this will definitely be a starting point.

For example, I met a girl when I was in Europe, and I ended up talking to her on AIM when I got back.  We started talking about travel, since that's what we had in common.  Then I mentioned how expensive it was and made a comment about my job.  This allowed me to neatly ask about her job, which then transitions to what she does when she's not working (e.g., her interests and hobbies).  And that's how conversation works.  As you learn about people, you find out ways in which you can relate to them, and end up forming better friendships.  You just need a starting point, and joining a club or group can be that starting point.

When you're done, you'll have real friends.  One more thing to remember is this: true, close friends are hard to find.  Some people you just click with, some you'll have to spend a lot of time with before you become close, and some will remain acquaintances.  In my high school class of about 200, I was friends with about half of them.  About half of those I met on the football or wrestling team.  But out of all those acquaintances, I'm probably good friends with only about five or ten, and close friends with one or two.  Good friendships don't come easily, and neither will they simply happen.  You have to take the initiative to make them work.  However, it is definitely worth it to put forth the effort.
Gamer_2k4

Only anime shows I've felt any interest in over the years are Pokemon (original TV series) and various hentai.
so clearly jgrp is a goddamn anime connoisseur. his opinion might as well be law here.

Best Admin: jrgp, he's like the forum mom and a pet dog rolled into one.

Offline Smegma

• Inactive Staff
  • Soldier
  • That's just a way to break a unity
« Reply #52 on: June 27, 2007, 01:02:51 pm »

We don't want to think like you.

Offline Valorman

• Flagrunner
« Reply #53 on: June 27, 2007, 01:12:31 pm »
Why would you freaking feel emo? you probably have a middle-upper middle class life.
Most of these problems you are creating. Take off the tight ass pants, get some decent clothes and a haircut and you are on your way.

Offline a-4-year-old

• Veteran
« Reply #54 on: June 27, 2007, 01:14:55 pm »
It only affects your brain and lungs, not dangerous at all.
Edit: and the heart.

Edit: and the reproductive system.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2007, 01:18:51 pm by a-4-year-old »
If we hit the bullseye the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate. -Zapp Brannigan

Offline Dascoo

• Soldier
  • banned from the forums
« Reply #55 on: June 27, 2007, 01:20:14 pm »
Why would you freaking feel emo? you probably have a middle-upper middle class life.
Most of these problems you are creating. Take off the tight ass pants, get some decent clothes and a haircut and you are on your way.

Telling him that makes him way more depressed.

UnReQuitLo
ɹǝƃuɐɥɔɹǝƃıu

Offline Pred

• Major(1)
  • v2.0
    • FragMental
« Reply #56 on: June 27, 2007, 01:34:13 pm »
Let's trade this guy with some kid in a third-world country.
Messiah for the animals.

Offline Captain Ben

• Camper
  • "forum's-rebellious-cool-guy"
« Reply #57 on: June 27, 2007, 01:40:55 pm »
not trying to start anything, but just ebcause people in africa have a shitty day doesn't mean rich people have to have good days

drinkings more dangerous than weed

Offline mar77a

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran
  • mad
    • random stuffs
« Reply #58 on: June 27, 2007, 01:46:40 pm »
Eh, yes...a hobby...something artistic....

Offline a-4-year-old

• Veteran
« Reply #59 on: June 27, 2007, 01:47:28 pm »

drinkings more dangerous than weed
Is that a study? because I highly doubt that anyone would look to see if there is any way to compare the effects of completely different organs.

And besides, Just because Alcohol does **** to your liver, doesn't mean weed doesn't also hurt your body.
If we hit the bullseye the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate. -Zapp Brannigan