Author Topic: Hexer spell & feature suggestion thread  (Read 36295 times)

Offline King_Of_Pain

• Major
  • Buy tickets to a Police concert. Now.
It's only a joke...
« Reply #180 on: August 03, 2007, 04:49:29 pm »
Language Filter Defensive, Static

Blocks all flame-related words (like *****, ****, and **********) for the entire match.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2007, 06:39:12 pm by King_Of_Pain »

Offline SirJamesaford

• Flagrunner
  • SirJamesaford is still in the early Beta stage.
Re: Hexer spell & feature suggestion thread
« Reply #181 on: August 03, 2007, 04:50:41 pm »
....ooooookay.   /def.... now ya cant call me a fkin noob lol
And if the dam breaks open many years too soon
And if there is no room upon the hill
And if your head explodes with dark forebodings too
Ill see you on the dark side of the moon

Offline adadqgg

• Soldier
  • Yuri for the win ~desu
« Reply #182 on: August 03, 2007, 04:55:54 pm »
a better Infection:
Infection
Offensive, Spell
For short amount of time, your bullets are cursed with a lethal virus. The first enemy you hit, will get infected, and slowly lose hp untill he dies/get's a medkit. Whenever he is close enough to another player (Friend of enemy, doesn't matter) he infects him too, but for each another person infected the total damage is cut in half. So:
First person infected - 200% HP loss (To ensure he will die, even with wartmh, warstandard and so) Second person - 50% Third person - 25% etc.
whoever died(not just by killed by infection, bullets too) will add a Zombie to the other team.

Shikabane Hime... Undead girls... Dual-wielding Mac 11s... Epic bayonets... WIN!

Offline Biscuiteer

• Camper
  • Need a Biscuit?
« Reply #183 on: August 03, 2007, 07:53:43 pm »
Language Filter Defensive, Static

Blocks all flame-related words (like ***** and ****) for the entire match.

Language Filter - Im sorry, but this is entirely useless. This would only cripple you permanently so you could spare some grief which you already knew was coming. Don't like the language? Dont play online!

a better Infection:
Infection
Offensive, Spell
For short amount of time, your bullets are cursed with a lethal virus. The first enemy you hit, will get infected, and slowly lose hp untill he dies/get's a medkit. Whenever he is close enough to another player (Friend of enemy, doesn't matter) he infects him too, but for each another person infected the total damage is cut in half. So:
First person infected - 200% HP loss (To ensure he will die, even with wartmh, warstandard and so) Second person - 50% Third person - 25% etc.
whoever died(not just by killed by infection, bullets too) will add a Zombie to the other team.

Infection Mk.2 - Mk.1 was passed on for a reason, and this one isn't enough to save itself. The constant spawning of these bots would clog up the server.
Un ~ Biscuiteer

Offline Xxypher

• Veteran
  • Soldat Veteran.
« Reply #184 on: August 03, 2007, 09:10:27 pm »
So Biscuit, no talking about my new spells?
 D=
lol

Offline Felix_k2

• Major
  • Australia!!!
« Reply #185 on: August 04, 2007, 12:43:02 am »
Ok heres one of my own ideas, i dunno if its already been said but i cant be othered to read 10 pages =P

Spell Name: Fake
Spell Category: Non-Static
Spell Type: Defense /def
Cooldown: 150 secs, every lvl it will go down by 5 seconds.
Ability: This will make you fake your own death and allow you to remain that way indefinetly untill you choose to release it.  While under the power of this spell you cannot move, shoot or cast other spells aside from releasing yourself from the spell itself.  To release it and cast it you do "/def". When you do release it your health, ammunition, weapons, jet, everything except still having the flag if you did have it will be the same as of the exact moment you cast the spell.

Sounds like a alright idea to me. This is Felix the australian who plays in the enesce hexer server XD
« Last Edit: August 04, 2007, 12:48:08 am by Felix_k2 »

Offline Xxypher

• Veteran
  • Soldat Veteran.
« Reply #186 on: August 04, 2007, 12:56:23 am »
Ok heres one of my own ideas, i dunno if its already been said but i cant be othered to read 10 pages =P

Ability: This will make you fake your own death and allow you to remain that way indefinetly untill you choose to release it.  While under the power of this spell you cannot move, shoot or cast other spells aside from releasing yourself from the spell itself.  To release it and cast it you do "/def". When you do release it your health, ammunition, weapons, jet, everything except still having the flag if you did have it will be the same as of the exact moment you cast the spell.

Sounds like a alright idea to me. This is Felix the australian who plays in the enesce hexer server XD
Horrible idea, cheating out of fighting...
Being a chicken.

Offline Brok3n Arr0w

• Major
« Reply #187 on: August 04, 2007, 03:27:56 am »
i think there should be a intelegence standard to post here.  like at least an IQ of a bag of hammers?

lock
spell
when cast, opposing team is not allowed to use any spells (not including static abilities) for 5 seconds, with a cooldown of 240 seconds.  coll reduced 5 sec and duration increased .5 sec every level. 
(optional) any attempt to cast spells with restart that cooldown

thoughts? (was this already suggested?)
« Last Edit: August 04, 2007, 07:52:42 pm by Brok3n Arr0w »
There is no knowledge that is not power.

Offline Avarax

• Veteran
    • Official Hexer & MMod site
« Reply #188 on: August 04, 2007, 02:16:20 pm »
I'm on vaction in berlin...
I like to have one Martini
Two at the very most
Three I'm under the table
Four I'm under the host

Offline Xxypher

• Veteran
  • Soldat Veteran.
« Reply #189 on: August 04, 2007, 03:42:52 pm »
Okay, then I must wait for someone to discuss my ideas with.

Offline Biscuiteer

• Camper
  • Need a Biscuit?
« Reply #190 on: August 04, 2007, 06:19:17 pm »
Burning Alive REDONE 2:
Offensive, Hybrid.
Static part:Every kill you make gains a charge.
Spell part:When you gain 5 charges and use the spell, it sets the closest player on fire, the fire slowly hurts the player according to if he has warmth or warstandard is on. For every level, a small amount of damage is added on. 1% of damage per skilllevel. Using double body while on fire will set the closest enemy near you on fire giving you his health, weapon, and so on. But that is if you are still on fire. The fire does not last long to make sure no lag will be made. Cooldown is 150 seconds.
I will keep working on this if I have to.

Immolation Mk.3 - At your request..... I dont really see any notable changes here; the body double thing is kinda obvious. The skill is alright, but it doesn't really cut it compared to other skills. Sorry but its still a Pass.

Feint Death - This would make it very difficult to kill somebody, or keep the enemy away. They would simply cast this when near-dead and slowly creep up on the base. Cheese Tactics.... Its a Deny.

lock
spell
when cast, opposing team is not allowed to use any spells (not including static abilities) for 5 seconds, with a cooldown of 240 seconds.  coll reduced 5 sec and duration increased .5 sec every level. 

Silence - Any ability that harms an entire team is an instant Deny. However, this could be a useful singular-affecting spell.
Un ~ Biscuiteer

Offline Brok3n Arr0w

• Major
« Reply #191 on: August 04, 2007, 07:52:04 pm »
lock v.2
spell
when cast, closest opponent is not allowed to use any spells (not including static abilities) for 5 seconds, with a cooldown of 180 seconds.  cool reduced 5 sec and duration increased .5 sec every level. 

thoughts? (was this already suggested?)
« Last Edit: August 04, 2007, 07:53:36 pm by Brok3n Arr0w »
There is no knowledge that is not power.

Offline Biscuiteer

• Camper
  • Need a Biscuit?
« Reply #192 on: August 05, 2007, 01:50:37 pm »
lock v.2
spell
when cast, closest opponent is not allowed to use any spells (not including static abilities) for 5 seconds, with a cooldown of 180 seconds.  cool reduced 5 sec and duration increased .5 sec every level. 

Silence Mk.2 - There aren't any real counters to spell-casters, but this would be it. Increase the duration and maybe decrease the cooldown as people are still dangerous without spells, and then it'll be more useful. This is an Approve!
Un ~ Biscuiteer

Offline Xxypher

• Veteran
  • Soldat Veteran.
« Reply #193 on: August 05, 2007, 03:58:20 pm »
How is that approved and not my Burning Alive?
I have done 4 of these! And each one has a slight difference in either cooldown or what they do.

Thief:
Offense, spell:
When used, the closest enemy towards you looses all his ammo, nades, and has to be forced to fully reload. Much like Disarm, but doesn't take away the weapon, it just forces that person to reload and takes all his nades away.
70 cooldown with -1 second/ skilllevel

Berserker:
Offense, spell.
When used, your health drops by half but your ammo triples in strength. Good for automatic weapons.
80 second cooldown with -1 second/ skilllevel

Body armor:
Defensive, spell/static:
Spell part: When used, you gain body armor.
Static part: Body armor does not go away until death.
100 cooldown starting at death with -1 second/skilllevel

Offline Biscuiteer

• Camper
  • Need a Biscuit?
« Reply #194 on: August 05, 2007, 04:46:29 pm »
How is that approved and not my Burning Alive?
I have done 4 of these! And each one has a slight difference in either cooldown or what they do.

Thief:
Offense, spell:
When used, the closest enemy towards you looses all his ammo, nades, and has to be forced to fully reload. Much like Disarm, but doesn't take away the weapon, it just forces that person to reload and takes all his nades away.
70 cooldown with -1 second/ skilllevel

Berserker:
Offense, spell.
When used, your health drops by half but your ammo triples in strength. Good for automatic weapons.
80 second cooldown with -1 second/ skilllevel

Body armor:
Defensive, spell/static:
Spell part: When used, you gain body armor.
Static part: Body armor does not go away until death.
100 cooldown starting at death with -1 second/skilllevel

Immolation - It was passed on because it really didnt cut it. For it to fully work, you would need to wait until the enemy to have suffered the whole spell while you or he could of been dead by then. I approved Silence because there aren't any real counters to spell-casters.

Deprieve Supplies - This has been suggested before, but your version is slightly better. Unfortunately  this is a Pass because you can extend their reload if you time your Disarm spell well enough anyway.

Beserker - I just need a clarification before i can make my final verdict. So, it halves you life but increases output by 300% Anyway, this sounds like an old Hexer skill that didn't make the cut. You'll have to wait for Avarax on this one.

Conjure Vest - Hrmmmm, i believe this has been suggested from a PM to Avarax before - and he didnt like the idea. I don't know if he will approve or deny this skill, so you'll have to wait for Avarax on this one too.
Un ~ Biscuiteer

Offline Xxypher

• Veteran
  • Soldat Veteran.
« Reply #195 on: August 05, 2007, 05:11:27 pm »
Cooled Down:
Defense, spell.
When used, all your spell's cooldowns are automatically reset, so they can be used again.
220 second cooldown with -1 second/skilllevel

Weakling:
Defense, spell.
When used, your closest enemy will become weak, as in every shot does only half the damage for 10 seconds.
60 second cooldown. +1 second/skilllevel

Offline Biscuiteer

• Camper
  • Need a Biscuit?
« Reply #196 on: August 05, 2007, 06:17:13 pm »
Cooled Down:
Defense, spell.
When used, all your spell's cooldowns are automatically reset, so they can be used again.
220 second cooldown with -1 second/skilllevel

Weakling:
Defense, spell.
When used, your closest enemy will become weak, as in every shot does only half the damage for 10 seconds.
60 second cooldown. +1 second/skilllevel

Cooldown - The upcoming Mage-Blooded has a similar effect and is more useful. Denied

Weaken Foe - Hrmmm, this is an interesting spell. It has an interesting effect, non-lagging, and a good duration. I dont think this spell will get anywhere - but it might spawn another skill that will. For the time being, i'm gonna say Aproove!
« Last Edit: August 05, 2007, 06:26:13 pm by Biscuiteer »
Un ~ Biscuiteer

Offline Xxypher

• Veteran
  • Soldat Veteran.
« Reply #197 on: August 05, 2007, 06:26:14 pm »
*dies*
Finally!

...Now to come up with more skills.

Date Posted: August 05, 2007, 07:19:58 PM
Scapegoat:
Summon, spell.
When summoned, Scapegoat will follow you like a shield, and basically save you from a kill then will be kicked.
A different explanation. Perhaps not a real bot is summoned, but this will save you from a kill nontheless. Like make it unaffected, but all suicides will count.
Another try at it... When summoned, Scapegoat will save you from a kill, when he dies, your health returns to you and then the cooldown begins.
240 second cooldown. At level 40, Scapegoat gets weakened Soccom or Deagle.

Meh, I tried...

Offline Biscuiteer

• Camper
  • Need a Biscuit?
« Reply #198 on: August 05, 2007, 06:27:53 pm »
Scapegoat - You can't move bots with MovePlayer. The skill itself would encourage Cheese Tactics. Denied
Un ~ Biscuiteer

Offline Xxypher

• Veteran
  • Soldat Veteran.
« Reply #199 on: August 05, 2007, 07:11:31 pm »
...Why? Thats stupid that you can't move bots with moveplayer, someone should talk to MM about this..