Author Topic: Polyworks error  (Read 575 times)

Offline Blue-ninja

• Veteran
Polyworks error
« on: July 04, 2007, 03:21:45 am »
Sometimes after trying to save a .pms file to the Polyworks map folder(after just recently making the map), it gives me an error saying subject out of bounds.

Date Posted: July 04, 2007, 02:15:40 AM
Bump. I'm desperate and annoyed because I've been making this really good map....

Offline zyxstand

• Veteran
  • Mother of all Bombs
Re: Polyworks error
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2007, 11:08:13 am »
The only solution I can think of is for you to save your work frequently!  That way you can't lose that much upon an error.
I sometimes got an error w/ polyworks that made me lose my work but I can't understand how frequent it occurs for you - "sometimes" doesn't explain it very well...
Can't think of anything original to put here...

Offline Blue-ninja

• Veteran
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2007, 05:07:11 pm »
Oh, my work was relatively early, I placed the polys, textured and shaded them, and used that multitexture kind, plus I didn't even place scenery in there, just Wild Bill's water and stretched it out.

Offline truup

• Soldier
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2007, 05:24:34 pm »
Isn't this forum for Soldat related bugs/help for Soldat? I don't think that anyone else than Anna can answer this problem. I would have posted it in Polyworks thread, or I would have sent PM to Anna.

I mean c'mon, it's 3rd party software(official though I guess), you wouldn't post a bug in, let's say, Shoozzas chatMod here wouldn't you?