Author Topic: Ideas for: Limited Ammo mode  (Read 1036 times)

Offline -Skykanden-

• Flamebow Warrior
  • Hallowed be my name
Ideas for: Limited Ammo mode
« on: July 12, 2007, 05:22:26 am »

Ok there are my ideas for that mode

Add:
  - New kit: Ammo kit
  - A new bar with the clips you have (under the reload bar)
  - Selectionable: like realistic, advanced and subrival
 Modify
  - Realistic and normal .ini's
  - Interfaces

More suggestions?

Offline haha

• Camper
  • soldier=soldat=game
Re: Ideas for: Limited Ammo mode
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2007, 06:37:14 am »
Oh yeah, and the ammo crates shouldn't be implemented. That would destroy the level of strategy that you need in order to use OTHER weapons after you're out of ammo. If someone finds a way to make multiple clips in the MOD or makes a mod of their own as such, then F12, but I don't think it should be in an actual Soldat update, unless MM feels like adding "Clip Mode" or something.

"That would destroy the level of strategy that you need in order to use OTHER weapons after you're out of ammo."
Well, true, but now imagine everyone runnin' with their Dragon Fists cause they're all outta ammo. ^__^

Nah, seriously, I agree. Maybe ammopacks could be as a bonus or somethin', not ordinary like grenades or medikit.

Now, this would be hella interesting, especially with team weapons. "God-dammit, this alien rifle sux! How can those friggin' alphas use it?" =)

Or yeah, imagine having this feature with team weapons, but... you can't use the weapons of the another team. Omg. :P   Here the ammo crates could be implemented, like "I'm outta ammo, gotta refill", but it still would have sense only on long maps like TW, where it isn't like 15 seconds from one base to another.

So, limited clips - yes. Ammo crates - only as a bonus. And with team weapons - this would make the game very iteresting.

so anyway thats some replys i found in the earlier thread about limited ammo
http://forums.soldat.pl/index.php?topic=16123.0

i think they should be implemented. it does not really make a difference, adding ammo crates in realistic mods, cause just like the cluster and nade kits, its exactly the same, except maybe a diff color and it just adds ammo clips.

with the clips bar...i dont really have sugesstions, though creative but i would not mind it, maybe most ppl would.
im not sure about sectionable, i thought it worked.(never tried)

the rest are modders part
Image removed, please read the forum rules.

Offline Leo

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Veteran
Re: Ideas for: Limited Ammo mode
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2007, 06:40:20 am »
I would love such an option at soldat.ini :)