Author Topic: No Delay Grenades  (Read 1609 times)

Offline Jester

• Major(1)
No Delay Grenades
« on: July 05, 2006, 11:24:20 pm »
I think it would be nice if you could choose between delayed grenades and grenades that explode on impact of ground or people (or anything). You would be able to choose in the player menu under you secondary weapon choice or so. What do you think? ;D
Ill Kill You Until You Die From It ;-P

"I once pwn3d n00bs for three days straight. And in those days we didn't get no easy pwns, we had to work for everyone. Now you rascals think that just anybody can pwn. Well it just ain't so son, it just ain't so."

Offline Twistkill

• Inactive Staff
  • Flagrunner
  • The words of your tongue blister like fire
Re: No Delay Grenades
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2006, 11:49:18 pm »
No, that will not work. They already explode on impact on people, and having them explode on impact with the ground would give no chance for someone to get away if they saw you throw it.

"A fool shows his annoyance at once, but a prudent man overlooks an insult." -Proverbs 12:16

Add me on PSN: Newfrag. Just make sure to tell me you're from SF. :P

Offline Jester

• Major(1)
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2006, 12:15:12 am »
so what if they dont get away. And i forgot to mention that the no delay grenades would be weaker than the ones that do have a delay.

"I once pwn3d n00bs for three days straight. And in those days we didn't get no easy pwns, we had to work for everyone. Now you rascals think that just anybody can pwn. Well it just ain't so son, it just ain't so."

Offline viggoloniggolo

• Camper
  • maplord
    • Soldat Mappers League
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2006, 05:31:32 pm »
that wouldn't inprove anything, just a waste of time and I can see your starhunting spree...

better focus on some definately needed improvements.

Offline a-4-year-old

• Veteran
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2006, 07:15:00 pm »
this is pretty pointless, and if you want it so bad go get some cluster grinades.
If we hit the bullseye the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate. -Zapp Brannigan

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2006, 09:32:24 pm »
No, this is just another thing that will make soldat complicated, and noobs will find it hard and annoying.

The grenades are fine as they are and they DONT need to be changed.
There are other worlds than these

Offline LeetFidle

• Camper
  • Poop!
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2006, 09:33:25 pm »
no >:(
Holy Poop!

Offline Jester

• Major(1)
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2006, 10:25:26 am »
Yeah i see now that u guys are right. I was playing soldat and using alot of grenades and i noticed that they do explode on impact if you throw them far or from up high. I see it would be useless because as long as u hit the person the grenade explodes.sry :(