Author Topic: BattlEye problem mostlikly  (Read 3177 times)

Offline -Major-

• Veteran
Re: BattlEye problem mostlikly
« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2007, 06:45:27 pm »
perhaps the fault does lie with your inability to properly update your client battle eye, and for that matter and further generalizing, your inability to effectively use a computer which, although of its high complexity, was made so extrememly simple for people to use, yet you still fail...

hmm strange the bolded text says that it is certenly I who fails this or intoeht words this is my fault. maybe you should think more when you type? or just get some service because of your low IQ.

oh btw sable doesnt surprise me it was MM's idea :/ he totaly ruins soldat these days.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2007, 06:47:17 pm by -Major- »

Offline EnEsCe

• Retired Soldat Developer
  • Flamebow Warrior
  • http://enesce.com/
    • [eC] Official Website
« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2007, 11:17:22 pm »
Change ISP. Its not our fault if YOUR connection drops packets.

Offline -Major-

• Veteran
« Reply #22 on: July 17, 2007, 07:22:29 am »
of course it is BattlEys fault because of the lack of server communication. only because I stop sending packets I get kicked this should be as doing alt+F4 in a server. if they are paid to do these things they are not "heros" or generous people because they wouldnt do all of this work for free.

Offline $able

• BattlEye Developer
  • Flagrunner
« Reply #23 on: July 17, 2007, 08:16:19 am »
I do this work for free.

Anyway, as EnEsCe already mentioned, quit the contract with your current ISP - this is ridiculous and not BattlEye. Or dont you pay your ISP?
“First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win.” - Mahatma Gandhi

Offline -Major-

• Veteran
« Reply #24 on: July 17, 2007, 08:19:53 am »
I do but they are the only ones who can reach me. also I am getting really pissed on them and will probobly call them soon. because I can play about 5 min on a server now.