Author Topic: 2 polyworks questions  (Read 1026 times)

Offline daz

• Major(1)
2 polyworks questions
« on: July 15, 2007, 07:54:18 pm »
I randomly decided to make a map today (my first one =P) anyways I'm having two problems. 1. I have NO idea how to delete things like spawnpoints and turrets. I don't see any select tool except vertice and poly select. I'm using the lastest version of polyworks. 2. How can I make it so the player can go behind scenery?

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
Re: 2 polyworks questions
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2007, 09:57:58 pm »
1) Use the Vertice tool and highlight the objects with it, then push delete. (Also, you can uncheck everything from the Display window except objects, then do CTRL+A & DEL, to delete all of the objects.)

2)In the scenery window, there is an option which contains 3 choices (back, middle, front). Back puts scenery behind players and polygons, middle puts scenery behind polygons, but not behind player, and front puts scenery in front of everything (players, polygons, objects, etc..
There are other worlds than these

Offline ~Niko~

• Rainbow Warrior
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2007, 06:41:17 am »
1) Use the Vertice tool and highlight the objects with it, then push delete. (Also, you can uncheck everything from the Display window except objects, then do CTRL+A & DEL, to delete all of the objects.)

2)In the scenery window, there is an option which contains 3 choices (back, middle, front). Back puts scenery behind players and polygons, middle puts scenery behind polygons, but not behind player, and front puts scenery in front of everything (players, polygons, objects, etc..
Yeah! Do that

Offline daz

• Major(1)
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2007, 02:29:42 pm »
Oh I have another question now (thanks for answering the ones before) how can I copy and paste polygons?  And I make some waypoints to go left right under where npcs spawn and yet they do not go left... And how can I change the background color? Any help appreciated :D

Ok well I read a waypointing tutorial, looked in polyworks and I only have 2 possible paths!!? Is there a way to make more or can I use path1 in two/three different places  not touching eachother without it screwing up?

Edit2: Ok you know what? I'll put the above in the other section of the forums ;P
« Last Edit: July 16, 2007, 07:30:01 pm by daz »