Soldat Fans > Fan Apps

Soldat PolyWorks v1.4.0.17 with source code

<< < (2/82) > >>

Anna:
I'm planning on making the last major update soon; after that I'll do minor updates if they are needed.

In what way is poly colouring inconvenient? You can simulate mm+ colouring by using the vertex colouring tool with the vertex colour mode set to dynamic and an opacity of around 5-10%.

KamikazeDuck:
What can we expect for the new update? Can Polyworks really get any better?  :D

Studio 8:
can i ask some questions??

how do insert multiple textures?

KamikazeDuck:
Oh, a bug you probably already know about (I posted this in old forums), when you minimise Polyworks with the texture window open, after reopening Polyworks you have to reshow the texture window. It's just a small bug but it gets annoying.

Edit: answer to
--- Quote from: Studio 8 on June 09, 2006, 08:58:46 pm ---can i ask some questions??

how do insert multiple textures?

--- End quote ---

You have to make a texture, combining two textures (one next to the other). Open up the texture window and select the squares that cover your desired texture and using the "texture quad" option (from right-clicking with polygon tool, you can creat squares that will only be covered by the selected texture.

That might be hard to understand so just go in mapping help and look in the tutorials thread. ;)

GluLm:
Glad to see you're planning to update it again!
Will you fix the "clear unused sceneries" function as well? That'd be usefull too...
Thanks again Anna, PolyWorks is the ultimate tool

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version