Author Topic: Soldat PolyWorks v1.4.0.17 with source code  (Read 227653 times)

Offline Mistercharles

• Veteran
  • +
Re: Soldat PolyWorks v1.4.0.2
« Reply #140 on: August 28, 2006, 04:24:06 pm »
Vltava...

I've also decided to post some impruvment ideas for PolyWorks (maybe something allready have been said,  ::) , but anyway):

1. Separate displaying of Back, Middle and Front Scenery - I guess this will be very helpfull while working on maps with great number of sceneries...

shoutout to m'boyz eagles_arrows, echo_trail, wraithlike, sadistatheart, chakapoko maker, jrgp, aznblood, chakra, keron cyst, et al, miss you, let's '#gather some day

Offline Iq Unlimited

• Flagrunner
  • mr. foobar2000
« Reply #141 on: August 28, 2006, 04:29:49 pm »
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ANNA CHANGE URE AVATAR BACK IT WAZ PWNAGE

I liek the new small updates :D they fixed sum of the bugs I'm getting from the PW, thanks ^^

You should make it so that you can change the scenery lists to the old 1 and the new 1, I personally liek the new 1 but for those old PW vets make it so that u can change it to the old 1. (sry if sum1 alredy posted, havent lookd thru the old posts)

Iq Unlimited
« Last Edit: August 28, 2006, 04:32:37 pm by Iq Unlimited »

Offline TropiKo

• Major(1)
  • Bad adress
« Reply #142 on: September 04, 2006, 12:05:09 pm »
Good work, i done crapy maps with the old editor.I can make only kz's on De Ole' Editeur ;D

Offline Onyx

• Soldier
  • everybody gets one
« Reply #143 on: September 05, 2006, 02:18:41 pm »
what exactly does the depth tool do?

Offline Kurrus

• Major(1)
  • I'm a monkey Mr. Anderson
    • ElectroniKa
« Reply #144 on: September 05, 2006, 05:06:57 pm »
Wow, still a GREAT 3rd party editor... the best I've seen in a while  :)

Keep Up Teh Good Work!
Lame signature!

Offline FurkaN

• Major(1)
« Reply #145 on: September 16, 2006, 07:35:50 am »
polyworx rox gj

Offline Anna

• Soldier
    • my dev blog
Re: Soldat PolyWorks v1.4.0.4
« Reply #146 on: September 24, 2006, 01:45:44 pm »
In 1.4.0.4 I changed the ini loading code back to how it was before people started getting language problems, let me know if it still happens.

Offline Iq Unlimited

• Flagrunner
  • mr. foobar2000
« Reply #147 on: September 24, 2006, 05:08:32 pm »
yay another update ^^ , I dont see much of a problem yet.

Iq Unlimited

Offline NorrisScott

• Soldier
« Reply #148 on: September 25, 2006, 10:06:59 pm »
Could someone please help me with a situation I'm experiencing currently using PolyWorks? I'm trying to place scenery files on my map, but I've noticed that my scenery window, well... it has no sceneries in it. I've checked the folder itself, checked the extensions and even used the "refresh list" and "reload" options, but nothing's showing up.

However, PolyWorks recognizes that there are scenery files already... when using the tool itself, the first scenery file in my folder appears. It doesn't show up in the window though, unless I actually *use* it.

How do I get the scenery files to show up in the window again? I'm sure there's something I've disabled in the program without realizing it, I just don't know what it is :(

Here, this is a screenshot I took of Polyworks, in case my explination wasn't clear enough :)
« Last Edit: September 25, 2006, 10:10:29 pm by NorrisScott »

Soldat Name: Kazuo Kiriyama

Offline EnEsCe

• Retired Soldat Developer
  • Flamebow Warrior
  • http://enesce.com/
    • [eC] Official Website
« Reply #149 on: September 25, 2006, 10:18:51 pm »
I have the same problem as states above, except I didnt change any options except my soldat directory, fresh install of PolyWorks ;)

Offline NorrisScott

• Soldier
« Reply #150 on: September 25, 2006, 10:59:09 pm »
I have the same problem as states above, except I didnt change any options except my soldat directory, fresh install of PolyWorks ;)

Yeah, did the same in that I re-installed PolyWorks to see if there was an error. Didn't change anything in the directory though... but I guess that didn't work, lol

Soldat Name: Kazuo Kiriyama

Offline Eagles_Arrows

• Veteran
  • The Thread Killer
    • My Webcomic
« Reply #151 on: September 25, 2006, 11:39:06 pm »
Regarding the Scenery Window Problem:
--Right click with the Scenery Tool.  The scenery window now serves as a list of scenery that is currently in use by the map.

"Sometimes it's a good day to die, sometimes it's a good day to have breakfast." - Smoke Signals

Offline GTAWH_MIGRAEVADER

• Major
« Reply #152 on: October 06, 2006, 08:40:54 pm »
It is great and all, but I got one small problem, in the Polyworks folder, does there need to be a texture folder and a scenery-gfx folder? cuz I have the texture m scenery windows but I have nothing in them. Cept on the map properties I can still hange the polygon texture, buy I cant add diff sceneries. I made sure the soldat directory is correct and all, but I still can get the scenery choices on the scenery window to appear.

-I have the latest version.

any help would be nice, ty
 :'(

EDIT: oops sory I just understood how to fix it
« Last Edit: October 06, 2006, 08:42:25 pm by GTAWH_MIGRAEVADER »

Offline $$BIGMIKE$$

• Major(1)
  • $$BIGMIKE$$
    • RAF
« Reply #153 on: October 09, 2006, 02:12:05 pm »
i cant run the file.

hers the problem:

Componet 'MBMouse.ocx' or one its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid.

this is what pops up.

could someone reply back and help me with this problem.

Offline Mistercharles

• Veteran
  • +
« Reply #154 on: October 09, 2006, 03:12:03 pm »
shoutout to m'boyz eagles_arrows, echo_trail, wraithlike, sadistatheart, chakapoko maker, jrgp, aznblood, chakra, keron cyst, et al, miss you, let's '#gather some day

Offline KamikazeDuck

• Camper
« Reply #155 on: October 12, 2006, 01:31:48 am »
I don't know if I'm the only person experiencing this problem but lately (only after the updates) my scenery is blurring when I insert it and it isn't in my used scenery list.

It only happens when it is not in the used scenery list and the scenery is back to normal when I exit the map and reopen it.

It's a small bug but it gets annoying when doing fine details.

Here's some pictures of the difference:
JUNGLE | ART | PIRATE | RADIATION | DESERT | UFO

Offline AThousandDeaths

• Soldier
« Reply #156 on: October 12, 2006, 03:24:27 am »
Duh. I've d/l-ed the new version, copied the stuff from the zip folder into my Soldat folder, the way I've always done, and now the maps won't compile. I edit a map, then compile&save it, and my gostek and all the objects just keep falling through the polys.

I've checked - it isn't just a matter of editing an old map (which I tried to do), when I make a new one it works the same. What am I missing?
The paternal plow finally plowed through the filial field (T. Pynchon Gravity's Rainbow)

#Soldat.KKorps

Offline Anna

• Soldier
    • my dev blog
« Reply #157 on: October 12, 2006, 11:37:27 am »
@KamikazeDuck: I had different filters set on scenery loading and scenery creation, I'll fix that for the next version.

@AThousandDeaths: If your uncompiled maps folder is the same as your Soldat maps folder then you're probably overwriting the compiled map when you save.

Offline AThousandDeaths

• Soldier
« Reply #158 on: October 12, 2006, 02:10:29 pm »
Anna: Yes! That's it! Thanks a lot.
The paternal plow finally plowed through the filial field (T. Pynchon Gravity's Rainbow)

#Soldat.KKorps

Offline KamikazeDuck

• Camper
« Reply #159 on: October 18, 2006, 02:58:43 am »
I'm back with another problem.  ;)

While putting together the forum map, I'm experiencing colouring issues with my imported prefabs, they have changed to a blue colour after and reopening polyworks. Screens are attached.

This has only happened with the last 5 prefabs in my prefabs folder. Is there a limit of 20 prefabs at a time in the prefabs folder? (I currently have 25) The strange thing is that the imported prefabs change to a blue colour when Polyworks is reopened even when they are already in the map. (They'll have the correct colours after being imported and after the map is saved/compiled but when Polyworks is reopened, they are blue).

Any help appreciated.

JUNGLE | ART | PIRATE | RADIATION | DESERT | UFO