Author Topic: BE not workin for me  (Read 914 times)

Offline djdarkjester

• Major(1)
BE not workin for me
« on: July 15, 2007, 12:56:44 am »
ok heres the jist, i have a godly computer and godly connection, i can run my own servers from my computer, im making maps and have 2 finished, i have all updates available off the soldat.pl website and have integrated them all into the same folder, quite ingenious provedure if i may say so, now everything works real great, except for the battle eye, my servers register with ASE and they say they are registered but the battle eye symbol wont show up and my servers wont show up on battle eye filter lists, what am i doing wrong can someone help me?

Offline FliesLikeABrick

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
    • Ultimate 13 Soldat
Re: BE not workin for me
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2007, 01:58:42 am »
uh, what updates did you install?  To run a server, you just need to download the latest server package, unzip it, configure it... and run it.  If you did anything more than that, you did something wrong.

Offline djdarkjester

• Major(1)
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2007, 04:01:38 am »
yes the sever pack thats the last thing i unziped and overwrote what i had with what was in that pack except maps scenery textures so forth, all scripts folders for server and whatnot is all correct, settings as far as i know are right, when i load the server is registers with ASE which im assuming is Battle eye, and when i first started doing this the green BE symbol was right next to my server name on lobby list, now however it doesnt show the green BE icon and doesnt show up on battle eye secure lobby list filters, wtf did i do or not do?

Offline $able

• BattlEye Developer
  • Flagrunner
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2007, 10:34:55 am »
Do you run the client dedicated server (via "Dedicated Server.bat") or the real standalone one? On the first its disabled, on the latter its enabled by default.

Anyway, just set BattlEye_Anti_Cheat=1 in your soldat.ini.

And btw, ASE is not BE, its All-Seeing Eye.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2007, 10:37:14 am by $able »
“First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win.” - Mahatma Gandhi

Offline djdarkjester

• Major(1)
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2007, 07:12:52 pm »
thx that fixed it :D must have been to high to think of that, yea i feel noob now :)