Author Topic: I gotta a prob with my battleye and i don't know how to fix it.... any help?  (Read 10337 times)

Offline Hidden Sniper

• Major(1)
Ok first of all i already did the update when BE asks u to update every time u start it.                                   
For the first 2 weeks or so my BE was ok...... But now for some reason i get kicked in about 5 mins cause of BE violations, but i did the update... now on the top left corner of my screen, when i am in a serv, my BE is saying something like this :: 

Batteye client: failed to receive from BE master (1)
Batteye client: update attempt failed

i got the version txt in my soldat folder as 6 /afterupgrade, and no reminder comes up at the beginning when i start soldat, but it only happens when i go in a serv with BE

WTF??

Offline $able

• BattlEye Developer
  • Flagrunner
Do you have a firewall? Does your Soldat/BattlEye have full access?

Also, could you try "ping soldat.battleye.com" (under Start -> Run...)?
“First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win.” - Mahatma Gandhi

Offline Hidden Sniper

• Major(1)
firewall : yes
Does your Soldat/Battleye have full access? : idk
try "ping soldat.battleye.com" : i tried it and it showed that i got all replies..

Offline $able

• BattlEye Developer
  • Flagrunner
Well, then give Soldat/BattlEye full access.
“First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win.” - Mahatma Gandhi

Offline Hidden Sniper

• Major(1)
i am sorry.... but i don't know how to do that...

Offline Twistkill

• Inactive Staff
  • Flagrunner
  • The words of your tongue blister like fire
i am sorry.... but i don't know how to do that...
Somewhere in your firewall settings, there should be an option to allow certain things to access your internet connection - Battleye should be allowed.

"A fool shows his annoyance at once, but a prudent man overlooks an insult." -Proverbs 12:16

Add me on PSN: Newfrag. Just make sure to tell me you're from SF. :P

Offline Hidden Sniper

• Major(1)
still doesn't.... sigh.... this sucks

Offline $able

• BattlEye Developer
  • Flagrunner
Do you always get "BattlEye Client: Failed to receive from BE Master (1)" or other numbers like (2), (3) as well?

I would think you need to give Soldat TCP access. Does requesting a server list work ingame (it uses TCP)?
Also, does http://soldat.battleye.com/ work for you? - you should see a small text describing a DNS error.

Offline Hidden Sniper

• Major(1)
i sometimes get (2) yes but not (3) , and yes i can request servers ingame. And the link says something like this :: 

If you are seeing this page while trying to access the Official Soldat Forums, then you are a victim of DNS caching. The Soldat Forums are in the process of being moved back to their original server since the hardware failure, and DNS changes are propagating to reflect the move. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for your patience!

What does that mean??
« Last Edit: July 24, 2007, 02:48:44 pm by Hidden Sniper »

Offline $able

• BattlEye Developer
  • Flagrunner
Thats fine.

Hm, did you try to disable your firewall once? And what Firewall do you use?

Date Posted: 24-07-2007, 23:51:33
Could you test the .dll in the attached zip (overwrite the original file in your BattlEye folder) and report the exact error message.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2007, 05:27:45 am by $able »

Offline Hidden Sniper

• Major(1)
ok i disabled my firewall and it still happens..
i downloaded the .dll and overwrite the file and now at the top it says ::

Batteye client: failed to receive from BE master (1)  (-1, 10054)

it has (2) sometimes also
but now it has that       (-1, 10054)      extra added to it.

Offline w0hl

• Major
The best now is to Back-up your maps, Mods etc. and re-install soldat with a fresh downloadet soldat-game
After that download the newest BattlEye-Version.

Offline $able

• BattlEye Developer
  • Flagrunner
Could you retry with the new version attached below and report again.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2007, 12:19:59 am by $able »

Offline Hidden Sniper

• Major(1)
It says the same thing with the new version

Batteye client: failed to receive from BE master (2)  (-1, 10054)

only difference is that it has (2) a hell of alot more than (1) now

Offline $able

• BattlEye Developer
  • Flagrunner
Could you try downloading http://soldat.battleye.com/BEServer_x86.dll as a test? Just download it, dont use it.

Does the download work, is it fast and how long does it take to be completed?

Offline Hidden Sniper

• Major(1)
hmm well i tried the link. but the first 3 or so times it said URL not found.... i got kinda bad inter =P, but after that i got it, and when i clicked save to drive, the file finished instantly.

« Last Edit: July 25, 2007, 09:28:49 am by Hidden Sniper »

Offline $able

• BattlEye Developer
  • Flagrunner
Hm, just to be sure, because I edited the link (was BEClient before which doesnt exist) - you really downloaded http://soldat.battleye.com/BEServer_x86.dll, right? And the first 3 times it didnt load - but you didnt get a HTTP 404 error then?

Maybe you can retry again a few times to verify your connection to the server is really bad.

Offline Hidden Sniper

• Major(1)
no i didn't get a HTTP 404 error it just said in big words NOT FOUND and URl above it and explanations or whatever it says below it, ok and now whenever i try the link it just comes up normally, weird....

EDIT: o and Sable, me and axon (he has been posting in another BE post)
get more or less the same error, and we live kinda close to each other
so idk   

« Last Edit: July 25, 2007, 09:45:30 am by Hidden Sniper »

Offline $able

• BattlEye Developer
  • Flagrunner
I guess your browser doesnt really download it now, just show it immediately? It is most likely in the browser cache...

Anyway, as you said your internet connection is very bad - it is so bad that the TCP connection to the BE Master is reset in 1sec or less... is that generally the case? Maybe you should contact your ISP.

I would like you to test another BE Master by doing the following: Go to [your Windows folder]\system32\drivers\etc and open the hosts file with a text editor. At the bottom write "85.10.198.69 soldat.battleye.com" in a new (!) line. Save the file and retry your BattlEye ingame.

Offline Hidden Sniper

• Major(1)
ok i went to all the stuff
then i opened the the "hosts" file with a text editor
then at the bottom i put 85.10.198.69 soldat.battleye.com

all i did was put it in the bottom line that was empty k? 

well i saved it and it still happens
and it says the same thing...

EDIT: and with the file, that i said just show it immediately , i meant that i think it was so small
it only took like 1 sec to download it
« Last Edit: July 25, 2007, 10:27:58 am by Hidden Sniper »

Offline EnEsCe

• Retired Soldat Developer
  • Flamebow Warrior
  • http://enesce.com/
    • [eC] Official Website
(!) is just grabbing your attention. To emphasize that you NEED to do it in a new line.

Offline $able

• BattlEye Developer
  • Flagrunner
I meant that its important to put it into a new line. EDIT: Ok, EnEsCe was faster. ;)

Alright, I saw you connecting on the BE Master and indeed the connection drops immediately again (so you get error (-1,10054)).
You were right about axon. He has Belize Telemedia as ISP like you - correct me if I am wrong. The ISP really seems to have serious problems connecting to the rest of the world, because the first BE Master is located in the US and the second in Germany - and both didnt work. I would try to contact them and tell them about your problems - or do you like such a ****ty connection? :)

Until then I will upload the newest BE to my webserver for you to download manually.

Date Posted: 25-07-2007, 17:28:29
There you go: http://www.battleye.com/soldat/BEClient_x86.dll

Date Posted: 25-07-2007, 17:35:19
Btw, remove the added line from your hosts file now.

Offline Hidden Sniper

• Major(1)
hey... sweet i think it fixed.. its not saying the stuff no more. Thx sable

Offline $able

• BattlEye Developer
  • Flagrunner
Until the next update... :P

As I said, contact your ISP.

Offline Hidden Sniper

• Major(1)
omfg it started again today , jeez its been a whole month since no prob

same with axon it happening to him too

What happen with the BE sable?

Ya sable same thing
« Last Edit: August 28, 2007, 10:56:23 pm by Hidden Sniper »

Offline $able

• BattlEye Developer
  • Flagrunner
"Failed to receive from BE Master" error again?

Date Posted: 29-08-2007, 02:29:58
Next time please create a new post, otherwise I only see what you write with luck...

Download the file linked above again and put it into your %appdata%\Soldat\BattlEye folder (enter this in the Windows Explorer address bar).

Offline Hidden Sniper

• Major(1)
ok sable i'll make a new post but i'll ask u one more thing before i do

whats %appdata% .........nvm i found out

now i get kicked... nothing pops up i just get kicked like normal people

EDIT: after 6 or so seconds i get kicked
« Last Edit: August 29, 2007, 06:47:40 pm by Hidden Sniper »

Offline Kaabi

• Major(1)
I'm getting this problem too.  Why is Soldat fucking up so much?

Offline BlueJ

• Major(1)
Man I'm getting this problem also, whats going on?

Offline $able

• BattlEye Developer
  • Flagrunner
Hidden Sniper, what are you kicked for?
Also, btw, you are not supposed to make a new topic but a new post next time!

Re-read what I wrote.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2007, 05:27:49 pm by $able »

Offline Hidden Sniper

• Major(1)
heh i meant post sable =P anywayz

^SERVER^ Battleye Server: Hidden Sniper :Client not responding
Hidden Sniper has been kicked for battleye violation

thats the exact stuff it says, just like i see other people get when they get kicked for BE vio

Offline $able

• BattlEye Developer
  • Flagrunner
You will not get this message if you place the file linked above in the location I mentioned.

Offline chrisgbk

• Inactive Staff
  • Veteran
Just to clarify what Sable is saying, you do NOT put the file he is talking about in the directory where you installed Soldat (ie: "c:\soldat\battleye" is the wrong place), it needs to go into "%appdata%\soldat\battleye", which expands out to something like "c:\documents and settings\<name>\application data\soldat\battleye" under windows XP, somewhere else under other versions; but you don't need to type all that, just type "%appdata%\soldat\battleye" and windows will fill it in for you.

Offline Hidden Sniper

• Major(1)
well thx for the info chris but i did that, it didn't work the first time (musta done something wrong) but it worked to 2nd time an i'm not getting kicked no more.

wow thx sable, once again

Offline $able

• BattlEye Developer
  • Flagrunner
I hope you understand me a bit, I am kinda sick of having to explain the same simple "shit" over and over again and often in great detail so these people get it. Thats why my posts are very short at times.

Offline Hidden Sniper

• Major(1)
Re: I gotta a prob with my battleye and i don't know how to fix it.... any help?
« Reply #35 on: September 01, 2007, 10:22:37 pm »
Sable idk but BE is getting really gay for me
a little before this "gamehack4" error thing, it started again.

i'm not being kicked for gamehack, i'm getting the "failed to receive from BE master" again......... omg

i already tried reusing the thing at appdata/soldat/battleye and the soldat folder so idk if i did anything wrong but i tried it over and over again like 6 times, still don't work....jeez....

What am i going to do now?

o an one last thing this seems weird though.... like sometimes i come in an the pink message is there but sometimes i don't have it in some serv's. so idk
« Last Edit: September 01, 2007, 10:31:20 pm by Hidden Sniper »

Offline FliesLikeABrick

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
    • Ultimate 13 Soldat
Re: I gotta a prob with my battleye and i don't know how to fix it.... any help?
« Reply #36 on: September 01, 2007, 10:26:11 pm »
Do you always get "BattlEye Client: Failed to receive from BE Master (1)" or other numbers like (2), (3) as well?

I would think you need to give Soldat TCP access. Does requesting a server list work ingame (it uses TCP)?
Also, does http://soldat.battleye.com/ work for you? - you should see a small text describing a DNS error.

The server list uses TCP

Offline $able

• BattlEye Developer
  • Flagrunner
« Reply #37 on: September 01, 2007, 11:20:59 pm »
Hidden Sniper, do the same stuff I told you again now (updated the file in above link).

FLAB, yea, of course, thats what I said. ;) The problem for Hidden Sniper seems to be that his ISPs fails to keep up a TCP connection to the BE Master for more than just a second (or less). The lobby TCP request is done very fast (< 1 sec), so he has no problem with that.

Offline Hidden Sniper

• Major(1)
Well ummm i know its been like about lets see around 2 years now but sable the prob has came up again. Pretty much the same prob

Battleye Client: Failed to receive from BE master (1)
Battleye Client: Update attempt failed

any help?

Offline $able

• BattlEye Developer
  • Flagrunner

Offline Hidden Sniper

• Major(1)
umm Sable i appreciate the help but i've tried that if you were to remember the problem was a bit more complicated than that. You could maybe read back in the past posts.
Thanks for your time again sable

Offline $able

• BattlEye Developer
  • Flagrunner
I read back already, but the only solution for you is to manually update each time a new version is released.

Offline Hidden Sniper

• Major(1)
ummm so what am i to do now. cause well thats not working sadly. i know i place it in the right place, inside appdata/soldat/battleye

Offline $able

• BattlEye Developer
  • Flagrunner
Yes, it works. Did you download the BEClient_x86.dll for Soldat?

Offline Hidden Sniper

• Major(1)
yes i did exactly what it said on the web
Soldat had 3 downloads 32-bit client for windows, 32-bit serv for windows and a 32-bit serv for linux just to show that i'm not going crazy or something.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2009, 09:45:06 pm by Hidden Sniper »

Offline $able

• BattlEye Developer
  • Flagrunner
Make sure you really download the file (not from cache). Maybe use a different browser.

Offline Hidden Sniper

• Major(1)
well i'm using IE maybe i should use FF i'll try that so i'll get back to ya