Author Topic: I gotta a prob with my battleye and i don't know how to fix it.... any help?  (Read 10533 times)

Offline Hidden Sniper

• Major(1)
umm Sable i appreciate the help but i've tried that if you were to remember the problem was a bit more complicated than that. You could maybe read back in the past posts.
Thanks for your time again sable

Offline $able

• BattlEye Developer
  • Flagrunner
I read back already, but the only solution for you is to manually update each time a new version is released.
“First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win.” - Mahatma Gandhi

Offline Hidden Sniper

• Major(1)
ummm so what am i to do now. cause well thats not working sadly. i know i place it in the right place, inside appdata/soldat/battleye

Offline $able

• BattlEye Developer
  • Flagrunner
Yes, it works. Did you download the BEClient_x86.dll for Soldat?
“First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win.” - Mahatma Gandhi

Offline Hidden Sniper

• Major(1)
yes i did exactly what it said on the web
Soldat had 3 downloads 32-bit client for windows, 32-bit serv for windows and a 32-bit serv for linux just to show that i'm not going crazy or something.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2009, 09:45:06 pm by Hidden Sniper »

Offline $able

• BattlEye Developer
  • Flagrunner
Make sure you really download the file (not from cache). Maybe use a different browser.

Offline Hidden Sniper

• Major(1)
well i'm using IE maybe i should use FF i'll try that so i'll get back to ya