Soldat Fans > Fan Apps

Advanced Remote Soldat Server Enchanter [v1.2.7] (build 14)

<< < (2/81) > >>

esko:
TY for Arsse and also TY for on-going development.
If your server is in survival mode, you may want to remove the !joinA and !joinB commands, as player spawn after using the command. I've had couple of cases where people just kept on spawning after death. One way would be adding /kill playernumber after /setteam, but I chose to remove the commands from players.

Also I'd really enjoy to be able to copy&paste text from the main window. At the moment I cant select any text from the window, it wont stay highlighted.
Also, !admin command seems to resize the main chat window, that is a bug of some sort?
Third, it would be nice to have an option to ignore all the 'File sent' messages when people load map graphics. when ten people load larger maps, the screen is flooded alot.

KeFear:

--- Quote from: esko on June 19, 2006, 02:14:37 am ---TY for Arsse and also TY for on-going development.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---If your server is in survival mode, you may want to remove the !joinA and !joinB commands, as player spawn after using the command. I've had couple of cases where people just kept on spawning after death. One way would be adding /kill playernumber after /setteam, but I chose to remove the commands from players.

--- End quote ---
I will (try to) add that you can set scripts for each server.

--- Quote ---Also I'd really enjoy to be able to copy&paste text from the main window. At the moment I cant select any text from the window, it wont stay highlighted.

--- End quote ---
When you select some text it is instantly copied to the clipboard, so you can select any text you wish (main window is a bit bugged tho when you scroll it, etc.)

--- Quote ---Also, !admin command seems to resize the main chat window, that is a bug of some sort?

--- End quote ---
Dunno, never noticed, but i will check on that.

--- Quote ---Third, it would be nice to have an option to ignore all the 'File sent' messages when people load map graphics. when ten people load larger maps, the screen is flooded alot.

--- End quote ---
Will add that.

chrisgbk:
Also, leaving ARSSE running for an extended period inevitably results in a crash (under WinXP); memory usage slowly increases until it hits a high enough number (I forgot to check this time, but I've checked it before and it was something in the range of 160 MB)then starts rapidly flooding the screen with this(there are more messages than you can see; the bottom-most ones are stacked about 50 deep):

This is only when it's running ie: overnight.

Leaving it alone will result in windows silently killing the process.
Clicking OK on all of the message boxes will cause ARSSE to freeze, forcing you to end the process through task manager

FliesLikeABrick:
Just wanted to ask if perhaps you could edit your original post to turn the huge images into links.  the way they are now, they cannot be read since the forum HTML resizes all large images that are linked (so the pages aren't distorted)

also (noticed this since I'm browsing at work) the pictures are large enough (file size) to saturate slow connections for a good 10-15 seconds

KeFear:
chrisgbk: i will try to fix that in the next release

FliesLikeABrick: done

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version