Author Topic: Armia 1.42  (Read 2006 times)

Offline General Meevious

• Major
Armia 1.42
« on: September 17, 2007, 11:56:07 pm »
Hi all, a couple of you saw the previous Armia mod I posted a while back... I got a fair bit of criticism and decided to make an improved version... well, I'm not sure which version I like best, but this one is less cartoony and has a bit more stuff. To play, just make a new soldat folder and extract the .zip file there. The text file "default.txt" is kinda bad though, some of the text doesn't quite fit. You might want to keep the old one. :-[

Oh, the smaller pictures below are without ammo clips, so some of them look a bit different, but you get the gist. :)
« Last Edit: September 18, 2007, 12:04:17 am by General Meevious »

Offline tER

• Major
    • My site
Re: Armia 1.42
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2007, 12:40:53 pm »
First real mod? If so, pretty good.

Try to get black lines into the weapons to make it better. I think once this will be a fine mod. :-)

(im not such a good modder myself (fds mod))

Offline Slayer DZ

• Camper
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2007, 01:01:49 pm »
i miss the old colorful version, but this looks nice too, combine them for the next version

Date Posted: September 21, 2007, 01:56:52 pm
P.S. i think black lines aren't necessary, no-lines style fits with the overall look

Offline General Meevious

• Major
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2007, 06:41:12 am »
Thanks, both of you. It's not my first mod, as such, it's more a different version of the colourful one, because so many people complained about the colourfulness... this one's a bit more boring colour wise, but less intrusive. I know the lack of black lines on the weapons looks a bit dull and I intend on putting more black lines in my next mod, but I couldn't keep the intended shape of some of the weapons in this one if I had black lines, so I had to do it without to keep them all the same style. Be assured though, future mods will have more black lines as well as less horrible .txt files.  ;D