Author Topic: Steyr AUG scope  (Read 4811 times)

Offline Dawn of the D^

• Major(1)
Re: Steyr AUG scope
« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2006, 01:17:38 am »
to handle the steyr is not very easy, but with a scope I think it'll we overpowered, so it's the new "n00b-weapon" I think the steyr is perfect right now =)

Offline Nicholas

• Major(1)
« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2006, 03:47:10 am »
And i think the MP5 is just a standard Heckler & Kosch MP5
There is no "MP5." It's used a lot to refer to any MP5 model, but there is no plain "MP5."

About the AUG scope, I only suggested it because the AUG that is displayed shows a scope. Why have it there if you can't use it? Either implement it or don't show it...

And think before you post some crap about it being a barret with a 30 round magazine. The scope on an AUG is definately weaker than one on a sniper rifle. Sorry to mention Counter-Strike here, but the AUG on CS definately isn't as powerful as the AWP and the the range that its scope can zoom in does not even come close to that of the AWP.

Offline jbigz

• Camper
  • Tasty
« Reply #22 on: July 10, 2006, 12:34:13 pm »
yes, the ruger should have at least a weak scope, now that were on the subject of scoping. a hunting rifle, of course you would not neccesarily have a scope, but you would focus and get a precise aim, so it essence it should give a scope. just a small one. take out the enemies with the small clip it has before they get there =]

Offline Fraggy

• Soldier
  • Mecha 0_o
« Reply #23 on: July 10, 2006, 01:39:13 pm »
i am defenitly for!
purely for scouting

Offline T-Bone

• Flagrunner
  • Harmonicas Suck
« Reply #24 on: July 10, 2006, 01:45:24 pm »
I always thought the one in the game was the MP5A3. Maybe im mixing up my models, i used to be an MP5 nut in real life as well as soldat lol.
Your acting like your having a duel and your opponent gets a pistol and you get a spork.
Isn't that pretty much what it is? I dunno wtf a spork is, I suppose it's way weaker than the pistol since you compared that to this.

Offline viggoloniggolo

• Camper
  • maplord
    • Soldat Mappers League
« Reply #25 on: July 10, 2006, 02:03:40 pm »
you could add a scope to a ruger if it had 8 shots and 2xsmaller damage.