Author Topic: Webring, SoldatPage, ... - BACK ONLINE  (Read 1161 times)

Offline DePhille

• Flagrunner
  • SoldatPage Webmaster
    • SoldatPage
Webring, SoldatPage, ... - BACK ONLINE
« on: July 11, 2006, 05:39:29 pm »
Hi,

I'm extremely happy that I can inform you that SoldatPage, Soldat Webring, Soldat BuddyList, Soldat Guide, Soldat Log Voyager and all other projects I've created/hosted are back online!
The MySQL server has been fixed, the webhost was on a vacation and a script accidentally disabled the socket of the MySQL server, that looks exactly like the MySQL server is down.
This means that I still got all data and that my webhost has been in a 'sleep' for a month.

That doesn't mean that everything should be back prefectly well.
- I've been away alot, so it's possible that there are bug exploits by other users.
- I don't know if it's a back up that is currently running or not, I'll ask that when -my webhoster gets back from vacation.
- Some of my old scripts got messed up with some of my new ones. This means that some public scripts might've been overwritten by beta-scripts, this shouldn't cause any extra problems, it just depends if I wrote the script correct from the first time or not :p. The solution here is that I'm replacing all old ones with new scripts as soon as I have them ready.

SoldatPage: http://mr.netpub.org/soldat/
Webring: http://mr.netpub.org/soldat/webring_status.php
I'm not going to include all the links to my other projects, you can easily find them elsewhere.

E-Mail me if you see any problem or abuse or something.
I'm currently going to try sort all my stuff out, and believe me, it's a very huge pile of crap...

A special thanks to n00bface, he would've been my new host if netpub died on me permanently.

Grtz, DePhille
This signature was broken. Feel free to fix it.

Offline The Geologist

• Inactive Staff
  • Flagrunner
Re: Webring, SoldatPage, ... - BACK ONLINE
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2006, 06:21:40 pm »
Sweetness!  I was checking the site and wondering just what was going to be done ;D

Many thanks.
With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams it is
still a beautiful world.  Strive to be happy.

Offline DePhille

• Flagrunner
  • SoldatPage Webmaster
    • SoldatPage
Re: Webring, SoldatPage, ... - BACK ONLINE
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2006, 04:57:06 am »
No problem geo.
I hope all your maps are back on track since they were down for more than a month now, sorry for that.

Grtz, DePhille
This signature was broken. Feel free to fix it.